No announcement yet.

Billy Bob Abduction (aka Happy McGreed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Bob Abduction (aka Happy McGreed)

Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=188

Very nicely done game with good grapichs and good gameplay. You have to find Billy Bob.
    Last edited by GamersHood; 06-05-2006, 19:17:34. Reason: new link

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

lol, really fun game (y)

Comment

that was pretty cute, and i like that you can keep going (at least for one more round, maybe more) and don't loose what you've already collected

Comment

help

this is annoying me, great game though!!

i don't have enough evidence and i can't get up the ladder in the little house, now he won't even go out the same door he came in!!

Anybody have any hints/tips??

Comment

house

put the mouse in the kitchen to scare away the wife
          open the trap door so that you can get up into the attic
          put the ladder on a chair to get up there

put two chairs on top of eachother to get poster
          put ladder up by blowtorch to get that

Comment

I went court but now theres just an empty talk bubble and i cant do anything? anybody know why?

Comment

walkie

walk through?

Comment

I scared away the cow and found an alien!

Comment

Ah!

AH!I cant find nething!I'm soooooooooo stuck,help?

Comment

Yay!

oKAY,13 iTEMS DOWN,TWO TO GO!Any help?

Comment

The ladder on the far right is the one which supports you up to that attic...none seem to work to get the blowtorch though...

Comment

Omg!

One item left!AH!HELP!

Comment

which one? i got them all and i won !!! but then... Billy Bob was really abducted

Comment

Walkthrough

First, go into the farm house. Once in there, click on the boxes, etc. to clear them away from the closet and beneath the attic door. Move the ladder farthest to the right to the attic door. Click the mouse in the attic and drag it to the kitchen to scare the woman away. Once she's gone, click and drag the cat into the kitchen to do away with the mouse. Click the refrigerator to close it, and snatch the note on the front. Next, click the attic door to open it.

Once in the attic, stack the two chairs on top of each other beneath the poster. Climb them and get the poster down. Move the ladder beside the big dresser looking thing and climb it to get the scythe and blowtorch. Move the ladder back and climb down.

On to the second scene. Switch the second billboard to say Soybeans My Butt to scare the cow away. Click the alien on the ground. Pick up the purple thing (video or book), and talk to the spitting farmer. Keep clicking on him. He'll divulge some gossip, eventually giving you a clue about Billy Bob.

On to the third scene, talk to the man under the car. You have to keep handing him different tools, etc, but he will eventually give you a clue. Talk to the little girl in the bush, who will give you a clue. Finally, stack 3 or 4 tires on top of each other beneath the Billy Bob sign. Click on the man napping on the roof. If you have the right amount of tires, you'll jump on top of the building. If not, you get catapulted. He gives you a clue. Jump down.

On to the fourth scene, go into the town hall and click on EVERYONE in there. There's no easy way to do it, but keep clicking and asking the questions provided. They'll eventually give you the three clues that you need.

On to the fifth scene, knock on the van's door three times. They'll throw you out a clue similar to the purple thing in the second scene. Pick the binoculars up and give them to the person sitting on the right of the trio of gawkers. He'll give you a clue. Next, go talk to the guy selling stuff. Click on the brown ET looking alien, and he'll give you a clue about it.

After that, you go to court, and that's that. Hope I helped anyone who needed it, as I've been trying to find that darned 15th clue for a month now.

Comment

Thankyou!

Originally posted by Unregistered
                              On to the second scene. Switch the second billboard to say Soybeans My Butt to scare the cow away. Click the alien on the ground. Pick up the purple thing (video or book), and talk to the spitting farmer. Keep clicking on him. He'll divulge some gossip, eventually giving you a clue about Billy Bob.
                              THANKYOU SO MUCH!This is the last thing i needed!The spitting farmer!THANKYOU!
                              Great game

Comment

Working...
                              X