• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Suburbia

Link:
    http://www.gamershood.com/index.php?...t=bluesuburbia

Another weird point and click game.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Originally posted by GamersHood
    Link:
    http://www.gamershood.com/index.php?...t=bluesuburbia

Another weird point and click game.
    it made no sense at all to me.best of luck to anyone who can work it out.
    keep on keepin on

Comment

Ain' no game. :I

Comment

I agree. It looks like something to showcase someone's poetry and flash programming abilities.
        The following is my sig:

Have you searched for the answer before you posed the question?

Comment

Blue Suburbia

To quote from the creator of Blue Suburbia....."Ain't no game"
          It's something to put her poetry on, an expression of life/death/life etc.

Comment

The poetry and mnessages were a beutiful mass of words meaninfully taped together!! I particularily liked "the Johny came marching home bit!" but I don't think it was a game either..so why is it here? or what the creator would say..why are we all here?
            Randomosity is a virtue, patience is a shoe!!
            quoted from...well...me

If you're stuck at a riddle.. don't pm me!..chances are.. I'll have absolutely no clue

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous!

Comment

I wouldn't call this a game, but i did enjoy exploring whatever it was, really creative.

ps. has anyone found the paper with " Are you an accident?" on it, well i did and it turns out i was lol lmao. oh well lol
                Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

im stunned, i think this game is absolutely beautiful!

Comment

erm not sure bout this game . but its the most weirdest game ive played thats if u can call it a game.At first i thought it was going on about the person being severly depressed and when i went on i thought it might have something to do with suicide and then i thought it had something to do with war but im not sure exactly. Im pretty sure its not a game as such just aload of poetry i think the aim of it is to find out wat it is actually about. where i got to in the game (as i didnt finish) my conclusion would be that its about the future of our children and if there would be a future for them because of war and the way we are treating the planet. if any of this made sense dont take my word for it as i was just as confused as the rest of you.

Comment

The imagery is good, but the poetry wasn't... the poet just went on and on and on and I couldn't make any sense of the stuff!

Comment

?

the only thing that is happenin is that i can see an eye and there is a loop and there is a soldier getin shot and stuff and it jst keeps goin over and ova again is there anything more to it??

Comment

omg who noes the code or password and user name for supernatural

Comment

omg u ppl help me
                            Last edited by Mistery; 06-29-2006, 22:27:52. Reason: deleted inappropriate content

Comment

ahhh u suk someone tell me how to get the combanation in supernatural

Comment

Working...
                              X