• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ollivers Adventures

Link:
    http://www.abc.net.au/rollercoaster/olliver/games/game1.htm

Find things and use them in right places

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Starting out....

Has anyone finished this game? I can't figure out where to use any items, and the only places I can go are in the bedroom, the hallway and the kitchen. :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by cnr19
      Has anyone finished this game? I can't figure out where to use any items, and the only places I can go are in the bedroom, the hallway and the kitchen. :confused:
      Did you talk with cloths. Anyway, you have to stand front of bed and use the remote control. Took a lot time to figure out

Comment

goodness i cant even get past the man hugging plant! help plz! =D

Edit: Nvm i got it lol, aw thought there would be more too it. would have been great if it was longer

Comment

i cant even get past first bit all i can do is go in kitchen bedroom and hallway plz help sum1

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            i cant even get past first bit all i can do is go in kitchen bedroom and hallway plz help sum1
            Look my post above. But i can tell you again. Talk with clouths in bedroom, then use the remote when standing front of the bed.

Comment

wat to do

the remote after talking to clothes in bedroom,the bubble gum on man eating plant,pop on quicksand stuff,bandanna on singing things and apple on bears.Please tell me if i have missed owt out

Comment

Originally posted by bil bob
                the remote after talking to clothes in bedroom,the bubble gum on man eating plant,pop on quicksand stuff,bandanna on singing things and apple on bears.Please tell me if i have missed owt out
                I used the deck of cards on the bears.
                The following is my sig:

Have you searched for the answer before you posed the question?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosie
                  goodness i cant even get past the man hugging plant! help plz! =D

Edit: Nvm i got it lol, aw thought there would be more too it. would have been great if it was longer

need bubblegum

Comment

done

done it was easy!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                      need bubblegum
                      got all the stuff in my pack now what help someone.and what man witha plant???
                      keep on keepin on

Comment

Originally posted by magsta
                        The following is my sig:

Have you searched for the answer before you posed the question?

Comment

Originally posted by magsta

did you grab the apple from the fridge ? use it on the plant
                          Do the Dew

Comment

what to use

i used apple of tree,
                            bubble gum on quick sand.
                            honey on music pipes
                            coke on baddies

fin

Comment

Originally posted by bil bob
                              i used the apple out the fridge on the man huggin plant cos it grows into a tree for it to hug, gum on the singin things and cards on the bears

Comment

Working...
                              X