• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dark Room

Link:
    http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=110

or
    http://www.andkon.com/arcade/puzzle/darkroom/
    Last edited by Mistery; 05-26-2007, 20:35:01.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Have solved yellow and blue puzzles -- any hints for the blue puzzle?

Comment

I can get all the levels except red + white. Any help on how the red level works???

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        Have solved yellow and blue puzzles -- any hints for the blue puzzle?
        It is the maze that you begin from top middle square to the bottom middle square or vice versa

Comment

Originally posted by Fire
          I can get all the levels except red + white. Any help on how the red level works???
          For the red, it is a dice and you need to fill in two of the faces

For the white, you need to solve all other six. When you solve any other colored room, look closely to the faces, and one face contain a black ball running in the orbit. Remember the following: (1) Size of orbit, (2) Face where you find the orbit, (3) the colored room

Comment

any hint on yellow, i suck

Comment

I reallydon't understand the orange...Any hint?

Comment

Its ok for the orange

Comment

I've solved blue, red and yellow. Where are the other puzzles???

Comment

the other puzzles you hafta combine colors, red and yellow for orange, ect, and for the white room, you need all of them on.

Comment

bless god, I made it!!! it was really f**in' difficult!! I played since midnight until now, and its about 8:00 a.m.!!! at beginning I really had no idea, what's that all about! no explainings, no clues!

the whole time I thought, it was a cube and I were outside!!! *blush* it took several hours until I could see at it the right way... captured in a room!!!

I'm number 3536 of solving the cube, now I'll take a closer look at the beautiful sunrise and will jump into bed... good night folkz

Comment

it can be in english

when you get to the page,up in the top right hand corner says english click it

Comment

Has anyone passed the Green level?
                          I cant seem to figure out the logic nor am I getting lucky at it.
                          Please reply.....

Comment

Can somebody help me ?
                            I only can't solve green one !

Comment

Jus have the green one left as well, i understand how, jus havent beat it yet.
                              8 shapes. Highlight one, and it lights on all faces.
                              You can only highlight ONE shape per face (6 faces).
                              The object is to get the cube fully lit. if you light a shape that overlaps another, it turns off that light...

Comment

Working...
                              X