Mystery Of Time And Space (M.O.T.A.S)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery Of Time And Space (M.O.T.A.S)

Mystery Of Time And Space. An interactive online adventure game featuring logic puzzles. From Logan Interactive.

Link:

Play HERE

or

Play here

News: MOTAS Level 20 is available now to play.

Walkthrough 1-12:
    http://regretless.com/dodo/newworld/...ames/motas.txt

Walkthrough 1-20 ~ Click here
    Last edited by OneBun; 06-26-2010, 17:31:28. Reason: Removed broken walkthrough link.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

i can't get past the 2nd room with the panel

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      i can't get past the 2nd room with the panel
      Take the disc box from right on the self. Go to computer room. Take the needle from the picture on the wall. Use that to open the disc box. Insert disc to computer. Turn computer ON and disc will boot and give you the code. Go back to 1-st room and insert the code. After doing all that you are able to open the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Active
        Take the disc box from right on the self. Go to computer room. Take the needle from the picture on the wall. Use that to open the disc box. Insert disc to computer. Turn computer ON and disc will boot and give you the code. Go back to 1-st room and insert the code. After doing all that you are able to open the door.
        What I have to do with 3 figures (The room with rat-head) I dont know what configuration it needs. Please help

Comment

once you have the three tiles under the stairs you can pull them back;
          click twice for first(left side) once for middle one and twice for the right side;
          then put rat head trapped inside the box from the left

Comment

Thank's. The head is in the box. I put it before. What to do with the bridge? I made blocks as you said. What else? Nothing happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Anya
              click twice for first(left side) once for middle one and twice for the right side;
              then put rat head trapped inside the box from the left
              Thank you. I did everything. Nothing happens. The door didn't open. Besides, the head I put in the box before. That else?

Comment

once the head is going round the door is unlocked; move a chair and press on the left side of the bridge to get it down

Comment

once the head is going round the door is unlocked; move a chair and press on the left side of the bridge to get it down
                  Now I'm in the level with red, green and yellow wheels and transporter. I don't know what to do with them.

Comment

What do you do with the three loose tiles on the bridge?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                      What do you do with the three loose tiles on the bridge?
                      then put rat head trapped inside the box from the left.

Comment

Originally posted by Audra
                        Now I'm in the level with red, green and yellow wheels and transporter. I don't know what to do with them.
                        you need to get all three wheels; only last one is difficult- you need to get pen, paper and forge a letter to Security then send it through snail post

Comment

you need to get all three wheels; only last one is difficult- you need to get pen, paper and forge a letter to Security then send it through snail post
                          I think I'm at the end now. Just can't open the last red laser.

Comment

eazy peazy!

that waz eazy! the only hard part is the green wall at the end that i got my sister to do!

Comment

Standing with the last door, but it will not open. I have pushed in the code so that I can move to the door and i have a coca cola also. But know i dont know what to do??

Comment

Working...
                              X