• Show
Clear All

• Viridian Room

Link:

>> PLAY HERE <<

Walkthrough ~ http://gamershood.com/forum/showthre...8973#post68973

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Last edited by OneBun; 07-21-2018, 19:57:39. Reason: updated broken link

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

I have finhised this game =)

It was easy...

Comment

How bout a walk thru

Comment

whats the code of the security chain?

Comment

how can you say it was easy? im still in the room and wont get out. i managed to make the coffee hot, but what does that help?
          my items are a cd case, several chinese symbols, a lighter, a bundle of incense sticks, a medicine bottle with the chinese symbols, the can of beer, black hair, two picures and a frame

Comment

i managed to make the coffee hot,(how where is the kettle) but what does that help?
            my items are a cd case,(yes got it) several chinese symbols(yes), a lighter(no), a bundle of incense sticks(no), a medicine bottle with the chinese symbols(no), the can of beer(yes), black hair(yes), two picures(yes) and a frame(yes)
            what is going on

Comment

you need the incense sticks first and then you can make the coffee hot. the medicine bottle is in the hip of the body, thats all i remember... for everything else, just click around!but i still cant find a way out and neither do i understand what the voice says when you open the door

Comment

it sounds like he's talking backwards

Comment

great... ;-) i remembered something: you have to turn over the bin...

Comment

i have 5 chinese symbols now, i guess you need 6 because there are are 6 places for them.. and im trying to find something where i can arrange them in the way it is shown in the map in the medicin bottle

Comment

how the hell do you do that it's just lifting up and down for me, and wherel is the coffee, my insence is burning with no coffee

Comment

where did u put the incense? i put mine next to the coffee

Comment

WHERE IS THE COFFEE, you put the insence on the selve by the book, that needs a key, there is a pot just put it next to that and then light it

Comment

i thought that WAS the coffee?!? do u also have 5 chinese symbols?

Comment

oh maybe it is lol, yes i have 5

Comment

Working...
                              X