• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swan's Room ver. 1.02

Link:
    http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=119

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

What the world

What kind of game is this theres no english. How do you think that american people can read this china crap it sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      What kind of game is this theres no english. How do you think that american people can read this china crap it sucks
      acctually this game is possible to solve without knowing chinese or japanese etc. And there's a English version coming...

Comment

Originally posted by RegisteredNot
        acctually this game is possible to solve without knowing chinese or japanese etc. And there's a English version coming...
        Could you give me a hint
        I have the apple, the wire the pot, the briefcase, the pliers (I bent the wire) the battery and the envelope.

Do you know how the clock thing on the computer works?

Comment

Never mind I got the clock thing
          I found a mug and a remote but have only one battery
          Where is the second battery?
          If any one knows can you please help me

Comment

Never mind got it
            Have the little plant growing but can't seem to get into the second file on the computer
            Help

Comment

Does anyone know how to cut the wires so you don't get blown up?

Comment

hi, i got the key, the apple, the pliers, one battery, the suitcase, sth like a nintendo game and a mug. what to do ?? im stuck!! i figured out the clock thing on the computer but i cant read the file, its in japanese, and i cant open the second file. where do i get the wires from??

Comment

hi, i got the key, the apple, the pliers, one battery, the suitcase, sth like a nintendo game and a mug. what to do ?? im stuck!! i figured out the clock thing on the computer but i cant read the file, its in japanese, and i cant open the second file. where do i get the wires from??
                  I don't know if you can get the second file
                  If you eat the apple you will get the pit, put the pit into the pot that you found in the drawer.
                  If you use the mug and fill it with water from the fish tank and water the pot.
                  Turn the tempurature up to 30, then wait till the plant sprouts.
                  Once it has sprouted water it again and turn the temperature down to 18
                  Once the apple grows click on it and you will find the key to the briefcase.
                  that is as far as I have gotten as there is a bomb and I keep getting blown up

Hope that helps you some

Comment

I don't know if you can get the second file
                    If you eat the apple you will get the pit, put the pit into the pot that you found in the drawer.
                    If you use the mug and fill it with water from the fish tank and water the pot.
                    Turn the tempurature up to 30, then wait till the plant sprouts.
                    Once it has sprouted water it again and turn the temperature down to 18
                    Once the apple grows click on it and you will find the key to the briefcase.
                    that is as far as I have gotten as there is a bomb and I keep getting blown up

Hope that helps you some
                    can u help tell me how to turn the temp up and down

Comment

bomb...

once you have recharged the batteries, and turned the air-con on,
                      take the batteries out and plug one into the clock
                      this gives you a different configuration of the clock
                      the second file is now accessable
                      dont know what it says though, could someone please translate??
                      hope this helps

Comment

but how to eat the apple??

Comment

lol nevermind i just ate it

Comment

but wheres the second battery?? that is the question for 100 points..

Comment

thats so funny, i got it all again, lol. whats next

Comment

Working...
                              X