No announcement yet.

YHJ Part 1 - Prison Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get the bone and the bowl ok then use the bowl on the water.
    Hey there, if you get stuck with anything just send me a message and let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      how do u give th water to the flower?
      how do you

Comment

help

I'm through the second dog and the door, I'm hanging in a some kind of weight suspended with a chain... arrows up and arrows down keep showing up, but so far any combination of them hasn't done me any good. Help!!!!!

Comment

Ok i got to the part where the flower rises and becomes alive i can't crack the wall yet now what?
          HOW DO YOU CRACK THE WALL

Comment

HOW DO YOU CRACK THE WALL
            If you have watered the flower...
            The following is my sig:

Have you searched for the answer before you posed the question?

Comment

Originally posted by x__Shibbii

After you get out the window, pick up the blue stick, throw that at the dog, and use the bone that was in the cell and give it to the dog...

The code for the door is 619 I think...I pressed the numbers until three faces came up, then press the * button...punch out the dog, and in the part where the blue thing's coming down on him, I let it get close to the bottom, and then clicked the UP button. The SIDE arrow came up I clicked that. I got to some clown part, and I dunno if I won or died, cuz it said something in another language and then went to the beginning screen.

LOL, I have the same question. Did I win??
              The following is my sig:

Have you searched for the answer before you posed the question?

Comment

how do u pick up the bowl i got the bone but i cant pick up the bowl

Comment

nvmd i got it

Comment

Clearing things up...

OK, a lot of people are asking about how the HELL you are supposed to get the water bowl filled up because the guy you are playing as keeps drinking it... right? And a couple of you are unsure as to how to crack the wall.

Firstly, to pick the bowl up: you MUST crack the lamp's bulb by clicking on it. You then have to pick up the bone. AFTER this, look out of the window. Got is so far? THEN you are allowed to pick the bowl up. Once you have done so, look out of the window again.

Click on the bowl and your character fills it up with water. This is where most people go wrong.

FOR YOUR PERSON NOT TO DRINK THE WATER, YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON THE FILLED-UP BOWL WHILST YOU ARE LOOKING OUT OF THE WINDOW, INSTEAD OF CLICKING ON YOUR CHARACTER.

After this, click on the flower, which will be in a close up. Then click the right hand side of the window ledge (the thing that the bars are embedded in), between the last bar of the window and the flower. A crack will appear. Click again, a little bit further forwards than this, and another one will come. Do this a final time, then click on the bar that is next to the flower.

Once the bar is off, click on the wall to the right of the flower. Your character will climb out. Then click on the flower to pick it up. After this, click on the sky and you come to a close-up of the flower OUTSIDE the window.

Summary:

1) Break light bulb
                    2) Pick up bone
                    3) Look out of window
                    4) Look back inside
                    5) Pick up bowl
                    6) Look out of window again
                    7) Click on bowl
                    8) When bowl is filled, CLICK ON THE BOWL AND NOT YOUR CHARACTER
                    9) Click on flower
                    10) Click on wall to crack it (x3)
                    11) Click on bar to remove it
                    12) Click on wall to right of flower
                    13) Click on flower to pick it
                    14) Click on sky (there is some razor wire with the shadow of a watch-tower on it, click near the watch-tower.)

You are now out of your window.

I WILL accept cookies from people if this has helped ;-)

Comment

stuck

how do i get past the 3 clowns?i keep dying

Comment

how do i get past the 3 clowns?i keep dying

i got 3 clowns but dunno if did it cos took me back to main starting page..sigh

Comment

how do u crack the wall???

Comment

you diddnt win the clowns puch you out i cant beat them too but for the peepz who cannot break the wall you have too look outside first then you can click it..

Comment

Escape from jail

Once you have finnished reading this you would have realised you have just wasted 6 seconds of your life.

Comment

I beat that part

but when I got past it, I've seen a clown and after that scene, I think it ends?
                                Do the Dew

Comment

Working...
                                X