thank you lord
    -bfergbferg16@comcast.net
    email me back hahha

Comment

• I BEAT IT
      email me if you need help ok
      bfergbferg16@comcast.net

Comment

• This game is so eaasy completed it before many times only the thing when bear comes is annoying it doesent always work

Comment

• !!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Unregistered
          How do you pass Level2?Sabrina keeps dieing or something.
          HAhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaahhhhhhhahahahahahahhaahhahaahhaahahhahahaha hahahahahhaahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ugh

i clicked on the line but what does the line do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Active
              on right is a rope !!
              then what?!?

Comment

• help

Originally posted by Unregistered
                i realy dont know what to do, i let the icething drop en im standing at the top of the stairs now, but theres nothing happening, please helop me?
                i cant do it to

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
                  i realy dont know what to do, i let the icething drop en im standing at the top of the stairs now, but theres nothing happening, please helop me?

You click on the thing that puffs out smoke

Comment

• help

look...i can't help you but i need help...what am i have to do...the first 2 things..please

Comment

• helping friends

when you up to the top stairs click on the cabbin then a man will out...click at the wood then he'll take them then you just have to click at the door of his house...then he'll go to he's home to make fire...but when he's in his way he droped somthing realley small..you take that thing and then you'll see a gear in lefs you just click at the gear and then sabrina will go there and she'll move the gear...what you have to do next is...there's a black rope or silk in the right...to explain better...up there where the home it's up of the home...then just click at it and you'll go to somewhere...

when you'll be there send me a replay or an e-mail at---noor_zeibak@hotmail.com .

i think i wrote 2 much wow...

Comment

• hey

when the guy goes back into the house, he drops a small object on to the ground. pick it up and then pull the handle next to the gears. then click on the rope and then on the small object in your inventory. i hope this helps. by the way, does anyone know how i get over the bridge in the second part?

Comment

• i?ve passed the game~~ ^_^

Comment

• ~~......happy ending......~~
                            [INDENT[HTML] lvl 1: click the ice then walk to the top off the stairs,
                            the click on the top of the house, a man will come out and grab some wood en light up a fire in his house. he will lose something grab it and walk tot the gear on the left. a rope will come down press on the rope and then use that thing that the man have lost so you will slide down to the next lvl.

lvl2: when your are allmost down click on the snow below then walk to the bridge, click on a really small button under the 3 big wheels then click the lowest wheel the water will go away then you can walk over the lake fast click on the second wheel before the bear eats you that was lvl 2.

lvl 3: walk to the top then click on the snow underneath you.click the dog, the go up by cclicking the stiks then go tto the man talk him thice, for saving his dog he wil give you a ride down then the game is over
                            (sorry 4 my english im dutch..)

Comment

• bad

I can not get Sabrina to moveon o tjis game!I hae gotten the man to light the fire,but what am I going to do next?Sabrine will not move on...

Comment

• somone help me plz

what the hel am i supposed to do

Comment

Working...
                                X