Sabrina In North Pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered
    I can not get Sabrina to moveon o tjis game!I hae gotten the man to light the fire,but what am I going to do next?Sabrine will not move on.....
    this game sucks i carnt move wen i click on things and there are no instructions

Comment

Originally posted by GamersHood
      Link:
      http://www.gamershood.com/index.php?content=sabrinanp

This time Sabrina is visiting her friend. At morning she gone home, but big wind took her away. Now she's middle of nowhere, she don't know that area. You must help her!!! Click on right things at the right moment to make things move.
      i carnt do anything

Comment

hell help

can some one please help mne on the first level like a walk through on how to get up the stairs and then what to do next. maybe a walkthrough for the whole game. i am really stuck
        jump jump junp

Comment

Hope this helps!!!

K I just completed the game so I'll give those who are stuck some help..

Level 1- right ur on the botom of sum steps. click da icicle and den walk up da steps before anuver 1 comes. Then when you get up da stairs click on da houses chimney a few times and wait for a man 2 cum out. When he's by the wood click on im and he'll take some wood and go back inside. After dat ders a little shaddow on da floor click da shadow and u will pick dis weird shaped fin up. After dat click on da grey box on da hill and after dat click da gears dey shwd start moving. After dat click on a blak wire coming down on da right o da screen and ur person will walk 2 it den click ur item u piked up and u should slide down da rope.

Level 2- Right as soon as u start slidin clik on all da gears and den on da botom rite mound o snow. You shwd land on da snow lump. Den walk 2 da bridge. Press da button by da gears (its small but ther) and den clik on all da gears loadsa times (cant remember wot gers 2 press soz) den da river will drain and u can get 2 da uver side. As swn as u get 2 da uver side a bear will try 2 eat u so press da middle cog loadsa times 2 waterlog da river agen. Then u can go 2 da next level.

Level 3- Click on da man on da wood and he'll say he lost his dog. click on da ledge by da dog (kinda hard 2 find..not da 1 below u dat u fall off but da 1 by dat) den clik on da dog and u get over da platform. Den clik on da branches by da ledge goin up and up till ur on da ledge u started on wen u came on da level. Den clik on da man and he'll say thanx den clik im agen and he'll say do u want a lift. Den u clik da wood fing and you go on it and den he takes u down and u won!!!

P.S I dont normally rite like a chav I just don't av time on me hands....

Comment

Second part is hard after she goes down the ropes

West Side 4 Life Homiez -Peace

Comment

thanks dude i beat the game!! )

Comment

By the way that was my guide! I just registered!!
                Randomosity is a virtue, patience is a shoe!!
                quoted from...well...me

If you're stuck at a riddle.. don't pm me!..chances are.. I'll have absolutely no clue

Comment

help

how do i get past the broken bridge?

Comment

Read The Walkthrough!!!!
                    Randomosity is a virtue, patience is a shoe!!
                    quoted from...well...me

If you're stuck at a riddle.. don't pm me!..chances are.. I'll have absolutely no clue

Comment

It's so easy after u beat and played it again its good if u do the hint game and then w/ out the hint need.

Comment

The only hard part for me was the bridge crossing

I soon crossed it though
                        Do the Dew

Comment

woma on a misson

I could find the gear,and I have started the monitor,but where do I move on from there!Sabrina is just standing there........
                          Click on the black rope, then use the iem that the man droped and she should slide on down, don't know what to do from there.

Comment

woma on a misson

I could find the gear,and I have started the monitor,but where do I move on from there!Sabrina is just standing there........
                            Click on the black rope, then use the item that the man droped and she should slide on down, don't know what to do from there.

Comment

help me please

i dont speak english very good
                              help me
                              sabrina up stairs and a man go out and later he goes to him house now what i have to do?? please help me !

Comment

help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

later the man comes back to him house what i have to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????? ??????????

Comment

Working...
                                X