• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dnt matter got it

Comment

• I dont

Originally posted by Unregistered
      i realy dont know what to do, i let the icething drop en im standing at the top of the stairs now, but theres nothing happening, please helop me?

I dont either!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• i dont no how to move an inch!!!!!!!! how do u get up the stairs!!!!!!!!?

Comment

• I am at the starting of this game. And i want to go up the stairs because there is nothing else to do. And whenever i am traying to go up,a block of ice
          is falling on me and i fall of the stairs again.what can i do.

Comment

• whorst game EVER!

Comment

• Okay, Sabrina is standing there like a mummy; standing beside the woodblockz..

Whut do I have to do .. =(

Comment

• scene1

Scene one: drop the icicle and move too grey area before the icicle regrows. Press the chimney till the man comes out. click the man till he rummages through the wood and click on his door to send him back in. It's quite hard to see but down and to the right of the stack of wood, really quite near it is a grey, which is why it's so hard to see, dot which is a (i think) piece of metal. then click the box for the winch system near the wheels and the rope starts turning. click on the rope and he gets into position and then click on the metal you picked up that was put into you inventory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
                  quickly press one of the wheels
                  which wheel?

Comment

which wheel?
                    it ok i did it

Comment

• Congratulations.
                      Hey there, if you get stuck with anything just send me a message and let me know

Comment

• I cant seem to do it!!!! Is there some kind of trick to getting it? Pleese anser me,PPPPLLLLLEEEEEEESSSSSSSEEE

Comment

I cant seem to do it!!!! Is there some kind of trick to getting it? Pleese anser me,PPPPLLLLLEEEEEEESSSSSSSEEE
                          If i remember you have to turn the second wheel when the bear comes out.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

• walkthrough

walkthrough soz 4 any mistakes:
                            .Level 1
                            .1- wen girl is at bottom of steps click ice points thingy so it falls and then clik on shadow at top of stairs.

2- click on chimney of house like 7 times and wait for man to cum out.

3-click on wood next 2 man.

4- click on door of mans house and watch him closely to see him drop something

3- click on that something on bottom rite hand corner of wood (it's really small, slightly greyish)

4- click on little handle type thing on the rite of the top weel.

5- wen wire has fully risen click on it.

6- wen girls next 2 wire click on hook in inventory (bottom rite)

Level 2

1- quickly keep clicking on snow pile with no sticks on it (around bottom rite corner)

2-click on shadow next 2 bridge

3- click on little button hard 2 find: aproxx pic
                            [ ]
                            [ ] black square thing with weels in it
                            [____0_ ]
                            [ ]
                            [ ] bridge

0 = button but it's smaller than its is in that pic so just move da curser round till it turns into hand

4- then click on top weel

5- click on shadow on utha side of bridge

6- click on button again

7- click on middle weel quickly and more than once wen bears cumin out so dat da river fill up

8- click on da forward button in left hand bottom corner

level 3-

0- click on shadow on edge of cliff

1- click on man

2- click on bits of snow (on cliff) until u dont slip off one , i think its da longest peice of snow side ways.

3 - click on dog

4- click on closest branches moving ur way up until u see ur shadow on edge of cliff and click it.

5- keep clicking man until he sais he'll take u down (if its not working click on dog 2 make it bark

6-then click on bar/ swing thingy under man keep clicking until it lowers

7- click it again and ull jump on and hell take u down

Fin
                            6-

Comment

• walkthrough

soz da step with da button stuffed up
                              basicly da button is aroung da top rite corna of bridge in black darkness

Comment

• How do you pass Level2?Sabrina keeps dieing or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X