Clear All

• The Garage Escape

Link:
    http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=163

or here:

http://www.gold-online-games.com/cla...-escape-games/

Walkthrough:
    http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost...9&postcount=76
    Last edited by Mistery; 08-23-2006, 11:12:55.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

hello?????????????

Comment

hello

hello back!

Comment

Help

I have:

found the light switch by the calendar.
        tipped over the water bottle
        tipped over the cups
        looked in the red book and got the key and the wire thingey
        in the desk is a plank of wood with two holes in it, i've put that on the wall in those spikey thingees

Now i'm stuck.

HELP me

Comment

AAArrrgghhh

so frustrated.

I've got into the garage, seen Steve Green's badge, put the keyboard on the computer, what is the password? Why do these games always have to have a password you have to work out????

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            so frustrated.

I've got into the garage, seen Steve Green's badge, put the keyboard on the computer, what is the password? Why do these games always have to have a password you have to work out????

where did you see Steve Green?s badge? I have benn in to the garage, but I can not see that.

Comment

Steve Green's badge

is under the car, use the jack to lift the car up...

Comment

help

anybody completed this yet? what's the password???? how do i get the phone to work?

Comment

Steve Green's badge

I can't lift the car ;(
                  How???

Comment

ID badge

I can't lift the car ;(
                    How???
                    Open the trunk with the key that you find on the last page of the red log book on the shelf of the computer desk.. Notice "cav" for cavalier... chevrolet cavalier.. open the trunk with the key, then open the little thingy and inside there's a jack. Put the jack underneath the vehicle, between both wheels and click it until it says it can't go higher, click on the little ID badge thing and voil

Comment

Password for computer

OK, so on the ID badge you saw Steve Green's phone number, jot it down.
                      But you already know that the phone doesn't work.
                      Use the white cable on the phone by zooming in on the phone, selecting the white cable and clicking at random places (Im saying this because that's exactly what I did... and I dont know which click connected it)

On the bottom it will say that the wire is connected to the water and has to be connected somewhere else, zoom out and click on the bottom of the phone, voil?... now pick up the handset and dial Steve's number, wait a few rings, someone will pick up and give u the password for the computer.

By the way, I think the white cable was found in the cabinet in the garage... not exactly sure though...

Comment

Where is the keyboard

i have done all 5 bits of wod and plugged a power thingy in but the other end is in water what do i do next(i have seen this dude's badge but wot duz it mean)????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

Comment

Qheres the key board?????????????????????????

Comment

Open the trunk with the key that you find on the last page of the red log book on the shelf of the computer desk.. Notice "cav" for cavalier... chevrolet cavalier.. open the trunk with the key, then open the little thingy and inside there's a jack. Put the jack underneath the vehicle, between both wheels and click it until it says it can't go higher, click on the little ID badge thing and voil?!

I have looked in the red log book, but I can not find the key. Please help

Comment

I have looked in the red log book, but I can not find the key. Please help
                              Never mind. I found the key. Thanks any way.

Comment

Working...
                              X