• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glue House Murders

Link:
    http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=133

Find glues to solve the murder.

May not be suitalbe for youngsters.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Help!! I gave the locket to Josh, examined the picture and now I'm stuck! Nothing else for me to click!

Who is B.B? Big Boy??

Anyone finished this game??

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      Help!! I gave the locket to Josh, examined the picture and now I'm stuck! Nothing else for me to click!

Who is B.B? Big Boy??

Anyone finished this game??

I think BB is Bill (short for william) Bolan, but don't know what to do with that info. Can anyone else help?

Comment

I think BB is Bill (short for william) Bolan, but don't know what to do with that info. Can anyone else help?

Ok i found a way out.
        When you are standing in the room with the map, keeping going straight ahead until you can't go any further, fith room i think, and then examine the wall.

Comment

william did it, he was there for the portrait which has the initials, BB and so does the knife
          Taste the Rainbow!

Comment

Originally posted by skittles
            william did it, he was there for the portrait which has the initials, BB and so does the knife
            what knife????

Comment

ok, I did it ^_^U

Comment

I know who did it but don't know how to give my info in..HELP!!!
                Randomosity is a virtue, patience is a shoe!!
                quoted from...well...me

If you're stuck at a riddle.. don't pm me!..chances are.. I'll have absolutely no clue

Comment

never mind I did it!!! and fior those in the same possision just talk to the murderer and you will win!!!
                  Randomosity is a virtue, patience is a shoe!!
                  quoted from...well...me

If you're stuck at a riddle.. don't pm me!..chances are.. I'll have absolutely no clue

Comment

I did that and nothing happened,,,

Comment

yeah just talk to the guy and he will tell u he did it. just make sure u already did the things to be done, like move the hidden wall
                      Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.

Comment

lol the guy wiiliam did it. bb is short 4 bill bolay or watteva the h**l it is. from map room, go up till u c a wall. click in about middle of wall, then inspect the scene. go back to bill and that is basically it

Easy game tho
                        we were at the beach everybody had, matching towels! somebody went, under a dock, and there they found a rock!!! but it wasnt a rock, it was a rock LOBSTER!!
                        Peter Griffin

Comment

game was too easy...stupid ending too!! make better stuff!!

Comment

I know William did it, but I can't look at his portait, I've clicked ev'ry spot I guess, but it doesn't do anything!

Comment

I know William did it, but I can't look at his portait, I've clicked ev'ry spot I guess, but it doesn't do anything!
                              its a bit left of the pitch fork

Comment

Working...
                              X