• Show
Clear All

• Goodnight Mr.Snoozleberg 2: Episode 1

Link:
    http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=141

or

Play here

Snoozleberg game
    Last edited by Eternal Becky; 01-07-2007, 23:57:07.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

ok how do i get past the party thingy? i cant figure it out!! please help!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      ok how do i get past the party thingy? i cant figure it out!! please help!
      Click on the three frozen spikes, near the bar-sign (just above left)

Comment

What about the Santa? No way to pass..

Comment

just click on him and he goes down the chimney, snoozleberg will then float on the cloud to the next rooftop, but then i am stuck because i dont no how to cushion his fall

aha! click on the snow thingys by the snowman and then on the car
          Last edited by Adventure; 08-18-2007, 21:25:43. Reason: Merged posts
          Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

help me

what do you do on the 2nd level to cushion his fall after you move the chair?

HELP

Comment

click on the lump of snow on left side of d screen (relly bear)
              sorry for my engles (sorry can't spell that)
              Last edited by bige92; 05-06-2006, 16:31:30. Reason: said sell instead of spell
              (\___/)
              (='.'=)
              ('')-('')
              put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
              1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

cant get past small chairs

Comment

Here's a walkthrough for the first part of that level... Highlight to see.

I've finished the whole thing, so if you need more help just say it. There are 4 levels to that certain episode.

Comment

does it have to be in French?

Comment

in 2nd level i stop when i step on the bear . please help

Comment

on the fourth level as soon as you walk in hit the bar the click on the smallest chair in that row then hit one of the lights on top it will fall and hit a man the put the chair thats missing in its place then hit the girl that skates so the three men can lift some signs up the he will walk through then hit the little secret door he will walk down the stairs and that where im stuck

on the secound hit the bench click the bear then grap the blue glag and put it in the holes that turning in circles
                        Last edited by Adventure; 08-18-2007, 21:27:21. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

use the hockey club to shoot the puck into goal .
                          use ice cleaner 2
                          use curling man by clickin on him twice 2nd time when snooz is on the circle so he gets a ride w the curling stone(timing is needed)

stuck on lvl 2 screen 1 ow the deuce do yu stop tht creature frm spitting fire?
                          edit:nvm. i found it out its printed in tht partial walkthrough for lvl 2

orry fer the multiple spoiler tags just done so tht yu can just check up on the lvl yur stuck on w/o revealing the next

http://www.weirdweb.net/hints/snooz/index.html
                          thats a site that has a much better walkthrough thn i have( episode 5 to 8 is for snoozleberg 2)
                          Last edited by Adventure; 08-18-2007, 21:27:52. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

Proved to be a bit too hard for me... o well I tried
                            I'm far to blessed to be stressed by your mess!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Logiedan
                              Here's a walkthrough for the first part of that level... Highlight to see.

I've finished the whole thing, so if you need more help just say it. There are 4 levels to that certain episode.
                              plzzzzzzzzzzzz i need helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp i really need heeeeeeeeellllllllpppppppppppppppppp on level 3 plzzzzzzzzz some1 tell me wat 2 do im desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Last edited by Adventure; 08-18-2007, 21:28:38. Reason: MERGED POST. USE YOUR EDIT BUTTIN INSTEAD OF CREATING MORE THEN ONE POST IN A ROW.

Comment

Working...
                              X