• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlantzone

Link:
    http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/142

Nice online adventure

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

super game

super game, nice puzzles. have to admit, that i would not have solved it completely without some tipps from the forum.

Comment

Yes, only with Mozilla you could come up with some problems. I suggest to play with IE

Comment

Combining

Im in Os?nime's laboratory and for some reason I cannot combinne Mercury+Vitriol +potassium carbonate!! I went into the combine mode and when I click to combine them it does not work... help!

Comment

anyone around,i need help please
          keep on keepin on

Comment

Help!!! Login And Password!!!

Could someone please tell me the login and password 4 the computer please!!!??? It's driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It's case sensitive. Login is Grandcoeur and password is 36RG.

Comment

Help!!

I got a letter and a notebook and a paperknife, but I could'nt open it.

Comment

I got the computer and i got log in for that but i cannot find costmer in the letter what his name i cannot fine it in the letter

Comment

rattle

Iwas just up by Atlantzone in capter1 please help me get that pussle so i can
                    under stand it draw diegram because it gets me mad thangyou

Comment

Use paper knife to open letter. Customer's name is Canches. Respect capital and small letters

Comment

card puzzle

I'm stuck on the card puzzle. Can't get the cards to move to play it. Help!

Comment

the letter

damn! can't open the letter using the paper knife!
                          anyone pls helpppp!

Comment

where is the letter?can`t find it

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                              Im in Os?nime's laboratory and for some reason I cannot combinne Mercury+Vitriol +potassium carbonate!! I went into the combine mode and when I click to combine them it does not work... help!
                              If you are facing the little work table, there is an odd contaption an the far left corner of the table. Put your ingerdents in there and it will combine for you.

Note: when you combine the other ingerdents you do ont need to use the contraption

Originally posted by clairnet
                              I got the computer and i got log in for that but i cannot find costmer in the letter what his name i cannot fine it in the letter

Try Canches, he is the guy you are working for, right?

Originally posted by callowc
                              I'm stuck on the card puzzle. Can't get the cards to move to play it. Help!

just click on them

Originally posted by irem
                              where is the letter?can`t find it

The receptionost, Elisabeth, Is at the door. She has the letter

I was going to write a walkthrough, but then I decided that I could just give you the walkthrough's address
                              Here it is
                              http://www.the-geek.com/atlantzone/A...e-Prologue.htm
                              www.the-geek.com/atlantzone/Atlantzone-Chapter1.htm
                              www.the-geek.com/atlantzone/Atlantzone-Chapter2.htm
                              www.the-geek.com/atlantzone/Atlantzone-Chapter3.htm
                              www.the-geek.com/atlantzone/Atlantzone-Chapter4.htm
                              www.the-geek.com/atlantzone/Atlantzone-Chapter5.htm
                              www.the-geek.com/atlantzone/Atlantzone-Epilogue.htm
                              If you have any questins aboudt anything either post it here or send me a private message.

A Little Ferret Thief
                              OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
                              Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
                              OHOHOH!! Check it out:
                              My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
                              Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

Working...
                              X