• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which-way Adventure

Link:

http://www.atrianglemorning.com/games/flash.php

Strange adventures trought the world

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

how do you get off the hobo train?
    Once you have finnished reading this you would have realised you have just wasted 6 seconds of your life.

Comment

you go to the metropolis once the place is destroyed and go to left arrow and look at desk...YOU WIN!!!!lol

Comment

4th lol I was only once 2nd but never 1st

So many ways so i play another game.
        Last edited by Mistery; 10-01-2006, 22:56:53. Reason: merged posts
        What is better than room escape games???? =)

If i get bored, I go to play Action Quake 2.

AQ2 rules!!

Comment

no I'm not!

Pretty funny game..stupid and short...but funny. when it comes to the part where it gives you the choice to sleep with your mom and father yourself ( it was only for curiosity sake.O.K!!) it said six butttons left, but it wouldn't let me go any farther(not that i really wanted to, your sick!!!) mabe it is a glitch check it out and see if it is.

Comment

Woah!

i got a chick naked! go through the hole in the fence join the circus become an acrobat then go get dressed for the show theres this chick strecthing and shell ask u to help her then she gets naked!

Gamershood'ing for 22 months.

Comment

lol it is funny.. ok to win a funny part, go down hole, straight, any button, school, cafateria, look whats to eat then the corn bread!
              Internet Translator

*note that some sayings have an 'f' in them. I can't post that because it'll get blocked

Comment

sometimes there is ABSOLUTLY NO SIGN OF THE MANTICORE!!!! what is a manticore any way?

Comment

Working...
                X