No announcement yet.

Arcane Season 2: The Stone Circle: Episode 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant figure out how to turn the wheels correctly...i dont understand...the wheels are in the same position as the tapestry already i went to all four..the half an E is on top the s on the right, the c on the left and the half taurus on the bottom...i dont understand which way im supposed to do this and everytim i think of something new the floor lowers to my head...HELP

Comment

The floor lowers because you clicked too many times. If it has come really low then start over cause one more move and Ophelia will die.
      Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
      tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
      we grow old because we stop playing games"
      sigpic

Comment

all i did was click once...lord...ok what is the wheel supposed to look like in order to get the combination correct?

Comment

There are four wooden doors and each has got a wheel in the center and a sign below it. The symbol will be stylized as N, S, E or W representing North, South, East and West. You will have to turn the wheel on each door so it matches the combination on the tapestry picture.

sigpic

Comment

Match these signs on the wheel for example : where the s (south) symbol is there get this א sign on top of it. And where the N symbol is get the E looking sign on top of it.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Eternal Becky; 04-16-2006, 16:04:20.

sigpic

Comment

Thats What They All Look Like Already They Match That Exactly But When U Push The Button On The Middle It Keeps Lowering The Ceiling
              I Even Turned It To Look Like That...arrg I Give Up

Comment

You are not suppose to press all the buttons in the middle.

sigpic

Comment

First match all the signs then press one of the buttons for example if you press south that is S the door will open and you have to click on the chain. Then you are suppose to go to the opposite one that is the North and click the button in the middle. The door will open and you have to click the chain.

sigpic

Comment

I guess im just absolutely mentally challenged...i have figured out all of the other arcane episodes, and this one just completely stumps me. first of all, i get down there and i turn left. i pass the first door with the r like symbol with a spot in the middle. i pass that and hit the tapestry with the compass. it is set up, the e like thing at the top, the s at the right the taurus symbol at that bottom and the c on the left. Then i look at all of the doors, and the wheels are all turned to that exact set up. I dont even have to touch them. I dont know what im supposed to do, i guess im not really sure what you are saying. i feel like an idiot. i dont know which door is south which is north with is east or west. i dont know if the symbols at the bottom are supposed to be standing for nsew or what. so please tell me like you would tell a six year old i guess. i never thought i would be this absolutely juvenile.

Comment

Michaella I got your e-mail too. I just wish I could save the picture and show it to you. You have to move the wheel and get the proper sign on top of the North east west south circle.

sigpic

Comment

Ok wait I will tell you how many times do you need to turn the wheel. Maybe that should help. I will have to play the game for that so just hold on for a while.

sigpic

Comment

ok i finally see that the symbols are actually the real letters symbolizing nsew...and i tried on the north door putting the E on the bottom touching the symbol but that didnt work..haha you must think im absolutely retarded! lol

Comment

As soon as you come down go to the left and you will see the wooden door. Click the wheel. Move the left arrow twice.
                            Go left again and you will see the mens with the box.
                            Go left again and you will see another wooden door. Click on the wheel and move the left arrow once. Come out of the screen.
                            Go left again. You will see another picture. Some men killing a beast.
                            Go left again and you will see another wooden door. This wheel is already right. So dont do anything and go left again.
                            There is another picture.
                            Go left again. There is one more wooden door. Click the wheel and move the right arrow once.

sigpic

Comment

Now to the same door click the black circle in the middle

sigpic

Comment

The door will open. There is a chain near Ophelia's feet. Click it.
                                Now go left four times until you come to the wooden door where it says E that is East. Click the black circle of that door and the door will open. Click the chain again and Ophelia will pull the chain and get the box which has got the Hand of the Beast.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X