Signature Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature Help Please

You know that line that comes before your signature? Well, is there any way to get rid of it?? It's annoying. Someone please reply with any answer!

See? There it is! Right there! \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Anyone there!? HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?
    Last edited by OneBun; 03-16-2007, 04:26:45. Reason: merged posts
    Dani&Shoyru
    NeopetsFreak
    DonatePlease

I don't think that you can get rid of it, and by posting 3 times within a very short time surely not. That won't scare it away

Comment

Originally posted by Dani
      You know that line that comes before your signature? Well, is there any way to get rid of it?? It's annoying. Someone please reply with any answer!
      You have to remove your siganture, then the line disappears. With signature it's not possible to remove the line.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

Hey Gamershood, just wondered if you could help!, when i tried to changed my avatar earlier by uploading one that i have saved i got this message
        "That image is too large. The maximum dimensions are 80 by 80 pixels."
        just wondered if there was any way that i can change the size myself to make it my avatar, and how i could do it?
        Rosie
        x
        Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

There are a lot of programms that can resize pictures (e.g. Picture manager, Irfan view, and almost any software that opens pictures). So have surely at least one software with which you can change the size.

Comment

i have no idea when it comes to software and programmes! lol im an idiot!, is paint any good for resizing pics??

Comment

i have no idea how to change pixels or anything like that

Comment

Yes, you can use Paint. Open the picture and there should be "picture" where you can choose attributes (sorry I got a german version...). There you could define the size.
                But if you want to keep the relative size of the sides it's better to choose "picture" and "stretch" (or something like that). Then you can enter how many percents you want to change in both directions.

If you are still not sure, just ask.

Comment

I can make the avatar size bigger, after all 80x80 is a bit small, i can make it to 100x100

i'll see if i find the place where to change it.

Comment

Ok, done

The new size is 100 x 100 pixels.

Comment

Man you guys are the best!
                      Mistery thanx for letting me know how to change size of pics!
                      And thank you so much Gamershood for doing it for me, your an angel!

Thanx again guys really appreciate your help
                      rosie x

Comment

No problem rosiemay05, at least you can try if you need it again. Because Gamershood's solution is the easiest for you ;-)

Comment

lol yeah i wont attempt to do anything unless i really need, otherwise god knows what i will end up doing, i'll leave Gamershood to do it all for me, thats what he's there for right? lol only j/k thanx again

Comment

how to put pics in ya signature?
                            ~Winners Never Quit~
                            ~Quitters Never Win~

Comment

You can't do it. You can post any of the smilies in it and you can post links. So, if your picture is on line, maybe a link to a picture may work fo you. So people can go to your link to see it.
                              Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                              Looney GHer!

Comment

Working...
                              X