• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loyal Slave

Play game:

http://www.doodoo.ru/flashgame-877.html

Point and click game.

Due to the content, not suitable for children.

Walkthrough:
    http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...8&postcount=38
    Last edited by Adventure; 12-22-2007, 03:02:09. Reason: Found new link

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

how do u use items

is any one here
    Last edited by OneBun; 04-20-2007, 03:40:53. Reason: merged posts

Comment

I am lost too. Maybe you have to find all the items first. The language barrier is killing me.

Comment

im here! ive loadsa stuff 12 Items but i dnt no where/ how to use any of them!!? help plz!?!!

Comment

i'm stuck too! i have 14 items, with NO idea what to do with them!

can anyone help?
          Last edited by Adventure; 12-22-2007, 03:02:36. Reason: Merged posts
          ow...
          uh...
          I feel pretty!
          Don't worry, hurry or 4gt 2 smell z flowers. Itchy nose... AACHOO!!!
          Please let there be someone that still does this.

Comment

just keep clicking on different objects and then on the different women...i was able to use some of my items this way...still dont know what im doing though

Comment

Can you give any specifics as to which items to click on for which women? I don't seem to be getting anywhere

Comment

translation from hebrew

mistress mod (sitting on a blue sofa wearing a purple outfit) says: don't come back here without a colar.
                mistress neta (standing next to a cross, wearing an orange dress) says: lick my boots, but you need something to wipe the spit with. after that, go fetch my whip.
                mistress Ella (sits on a blue sofa next to three whips) says: wash my feet, and than give me a foot massage.
                mistress maya (sits on a brown bed frame) says: take a shower, and than your ass is mine!

hope this helps
                Spug

Comment

I know how to read Hebrew, and I know a few words. Not a lot though. I know that after you talk to the women, you say something, and it says "yes" and then something else. I don't know what that word is.

Comment

I am missing 2 items. Nr 5 and 6 from the top. Anybody know what i am missing?
                    How can i take a shower?
                    Nordinho addict

Comment

ok, i'm done

i did it, but it's rather impossible without knowing hebrew

Comment

Originally posted by spug
                        i did it, but it's rather impossible without knowing hebrew
                        What is it about the kitchen, it seems like there is some kind of counting going on.
                        Nordinho addict

Comment

answers

Originally posted by Norway
                          I am missing 2 items. Nr 5 and 6 from the top. Anybody know what i am missing?
                          How can i take a shower?
                          ok. no. 5 is a towel (don't remember where i got it), no 6 is a but plug, which mistress maya will give you.
                          you need to keep the shower curtain closed to take a shower, but don't forget to check behind it before you leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Spug
                            ok. no. 5 is a towel (don't remember where i got it), no 6 is a but plug, which mistress maya will give you.
                            you need to keep the shower curtain closed to take a shower, but don't forget to check behind it before you leave.
                            I have done that but theres no water!!!!
                            I have a towel but that is number 4 i am missing the next 2 items
                            Nordinho addict

Comment

What is it about the kitchen, it seems like there is some kind of counting going on.
                              you can find the colar (on top of the coffee jar), and than you can talk to mistress mod (she wants a cup of coffee - i spoon coffee, 2 sugars, two thirds of hot water, and a third of milk). you need an apron, skotch and soap, and than you can was the dishes. you must wash the dishes before making the coffee.

press the shower head. once is enough.

I have a towel but that is number 4 i am missing the next 2 items
                              no. 4 is a tower that you should use with mistress ella. no. 5 is a blue towel for you, to use after the shower.
                              Last edited by Adventure; 12-22-2007, 03:03:09. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

Working...
                              X