PDA

View Full Version : Southtown Escape 2

Elza rody
04-25-2008, 06:32:47
Southtown Escape 2 is the new episode of Southtown point'n'click escape the room game. You have to search around carefully to find somethings and use them on right places. Language may be problem to figure out this game. Good luck and have fun!

http://southtown.jp/flash/escape2/index.html

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

blackjoe
04-25-2008, 07:22:15
got
hat, a slipper, gun, fish

found something else

use the slipper on the microwave oven? get a bottle of liquid.

I also
put fish on the rack on stove.

EscapeGirl
04-25-2008, 07:31:56
I have a gun, batteries and a fish. I also found a spot to enter numbers, and saw an alien or something.

EDIT: :yawnee: I think I Need to get some sleep. Good luck, blackjoe!! :D

Purp
04-25-2008, 07:43:39
@blackjoe--Where'd you find the slipper? All I have is gun, batteries from radio, and fish. No hat, no slippers. Hmmm...:wht::shy::?

blackjoe
04-25-2008, 07:47:20
@blackjoe--Where'd you find the slipper? All I have is gun, batteries from radio, and fish. No hat, no slippers. Hmmm...:wht::shy::?

put the batteries in the box on the wall above the stove.

found one more thing

put fish on stove, use the gun on the stove to bake the fish, then there come out too much smoke, open the window, a cat take the fish and run away, found the number across the street, 515, together with the one found in the book ealier, 226, input them in to the two-wheel thing under the stove, the door under it will open, here comes a scoop.

more progress
use hat with tap to get water, add water into the fish tank and get a bottle of flavouring, put the two bottles near the stove with other flavouring and get a box, open the box, get a screw driver.

out!!
use scoop on the oven above the box with chain lock to open it, use screw driver to get the plate, use plate on door, the frog opens the door, take the plate and give you a key, use key on the chain lock, done.

old biker
04-25-2008, 20:15:49
after hitting the tv with slipper got kameleon with jar on his head ,took jar and now the lights went out and the yellow spotlight is burning ??? weird game

no use for gun , nvm:D

out ,but this is so weird

RBS
04-26-2008, 02:03:33
Well this one was like no other. I liked it but only cuz blackjoe figured it out. What was the alien (frog, lol) doing at the end, that was so crazy!

Neener
04-26-2008, 03:58:08
new game yea....

Oh no service temporarly unavailable nooooooo

Sadetta
04-26-2008, 14:56:05
http://www.moregames24.com/2008/04/south-town-escape-2.html

Alternative link, worked for me.

Sadetta
04-26-2008, 14:59:36
So wierd game...................:elephantbye:

brainisdead
04-26-2008, 15:31:14
game was down when i tried to play it

nena6342
04-26-2008, 19:39:05
thank blackjoe for help, crazy game.

brainisdead
04-26-2008, 20:08:56
numbers on the dials dont open anything.
and that spotlight wont turn off so after taking that jar the game is unplayable & you need to reboot.
Which number in which dial because I tried both ways and neither opened anything btw.

ILikeCheese
04-26-2008, 20:46:22
It doesn't become unplayable. Click above the door after you get the spotlight. Also, think of the dials as an old rotary phone.

NannaJoy
04-28-2008, 18:36:43
I found a few items and could only use one - I read hints - clicked all over - nada - zip - zilch .. maybe my pop up box with item covers where it needs to go?

creepyspider
04-29-2008, 16:14:29
Is this game working for everyone else, it says 'page unavailable' for me?

brainisdead
04-29-2008, 18:23:59
just checking to see if it loads.
it loads.
click the top thingy to play, bottom 1 is a "HOW TO PLAY" guide.
I'll try that door thing to get off the spotlight. (it worked! thank you!)

FINISHED! (damn weird ending!)

SteelersFreak
05-01-2008, 02:42:20
really fun game...heres a walkthrough for anyone who needs it...

1.Get the radio and the box from the table
2.Get the fish from the blue box near the bottom right right corner of the screen
3.Click the radio in your inventory to zoom in on it. Then click it to get the batteries
4.Click the box you just got to zoom in on it. Click it again to unwrap it and get a gun.
5.Drag the fish to the stove (small, red, box-looking thing on the right side of the screen)
6.Click the gun to zoom in on it. Click it again to use it as a flamethrower
7.Use the gun on the stove to cook the fish and wait for the cloud of smoke to appear
8.Click the door behind the smoke to let in a cat that will eat the fish
9.Click the green square behind the panel you just opened and notice the number it says at the bottom of the screen
10.Use the batteries on the panel to the right of the stove where you cooked the fish
11.Get a slipper from the ,newly unlocked, upper cabinet and get the knife from the cabinet below it
12.Use the knife on the rope that holds the hat to the chair then click the hat to get it
13.Use the slipper on the tv on the left side of the screen (to the left of the table) and then click the tv to turn off the lights
14.Click the pink rectangle under the spotlight to get a chameleon
15.Click the chameleon to zoom in on it. Then get the bottle from it
16.Click on the left side of the panel above the door to turn the lights back on
17.Put the bottle in between the pink and red bottles in the compartment you opened earlier
18.Use the hat on the sink to fill it with water then use it on the fish tank on the left side of the screen
19.Get the new bottle and put it with the others to get a green box
20.Zoom in on the green box from your inventory and get the screwdriver
21.Click the book on the table and notice the numbers that appear on the bottom of the screen like before
22.Put the numbers that you got into the phone dial things that are on the cabinet to get a spatula (toward the bottom of the screen) 515 226
23.Use the spatula on the microwave (Right side of screen)
24.Use the screwdriver on the green disk that just appeared from the microwave
25.Click the door to see some weird alien guy
26.Use the disk on the door to give it to that weird alien guy and get a key from him
27.Use the key on the lock (right side of the screen)
28.Open the door you just unlocked and click on it a few times
29.Keep clicking until the text at the bottom is gone
30.YOU ARE OUT!!!

Let me know if you need additional help...I tried to make it as clear as possible...Hope this helped

bluey007
05-06-2008, 05:31:23
mate................. that game was tooooooo bizzar !!!!!

missbambibee
05-06-2008, 13:31:16
OMG!!! that game was very weird, but fun all the same.

johnny435
05-06-2008, 23:16:32
good game! oh if anybody is wondering what that "weird alien thing" blocking the door is,its a human sized frog or as the game states it "a funky frog" lol. anyway that thing on the microwave is the funky frogs hat.i dont know but here in japan they always draw a frog with that hat..oh well.

FIRIN' MAH LAZA
05-31-2008, 23:11:24
Old Post, just posting..... weird