Harry the Hamster 2 - The Quest for the Golden Wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry the Hamster 2 - The Quest for the Golden Wheel

A very cute game about a hamster. He's heard about a golden hamster wheel built by an ancient Pharoah for his beloved pet. The wheel has since broken into ten pieces and scattered throughout the world. Help Harry find the pieces by guiding him through pipes, avoiding hostile rats and clearing obstacles.

Harry the Hamster 2

First!!!
    Don't Cry because it's over, Smile because it Happened.

Comment

Dumb Game
      Don't Cry because it's over, Smile because it Happened.

Comment

first baby...

omg first...holla holla...im in the middle of playin...seems easy enuff...

scratch that...2nd...sry
        Last edited by !@Scott@!; 03-23-2006, 23:02:06.
        life comes at you fast, if you dont stop and look around for a minute you might miss it!!

Comment

seems easy, kinda weird, but maps r REALLY needed, otherwise kinda awkward only being able to carry one thing!!

can anyone help?

anyone know where to get a walkthrough?

can ANYONE help?
          Last edited by Mistery; 02-06-2008, 20:35:29. Reason: MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY.
          ow...
          uh...
          I feel pretty!
          Don't worry, hurry or 4gt 2 smell z flowers. Itchy nose... AACHOO!!!
          Please let there be someone that still does this.

Comment

u really need help...its so easy...but sure where ru...
            life comes at you fast, if you dont stop and look around for a minute you might miss it!!

Comment

i'm stuck on where to go! ikeep trying to draw a map, but it's COMPLETELY out of scale, and doesn't make much sense! i keep running out of energy before i find the next piece! I keep getting lost as well! Can u post a walkthrough under a spoiler tag? PLEASE?!
              ow...
              uh...
              I feel pretty!

Comment

um...try hitting "m"...doy

Comment

yeh, but that map doesn't help on how to get to the different countries! it doesn't show the tunnels! can u post a walkthrough under a

PLEASE?
                  ow...
                  uh...
                  I feel pretty!

Comment

u dont need a map heres a big clue...,

Comment

yeh! i get that! but THAT map doesn't show u the tunnels! it jus says where the wheel pieces r, not how to get to them!
                      ow...
                      uh...
                      I feel pretty!

Comment

its so easy though...a walkthrough would take to long...theres usually a general area that u have to travel to...so just go like that...i beat it in 20 mins so its not that hard...i went to america and stuff around there first...then to africa...then to like china area...and LAST north pole!!! and remember...his cage is in ENGLAND!!!
                        hope this helps on the easy game...

o and theres a way u can get the 10 pieces by typing in the code...i found out after i won...
                        tell me if u want ti
                        Last edited by Mistery; 02-06-2008, 20:35:46. Reason: MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY.

Comment

yeh ok, i've done south america, iceland, and the south pole, but i dno how to get to the north pole!
                          ow...
                          uh...
                          I feel pretty!

Comment

go up through like germany area...to get to the north pole...thats why it was last 4 me...i tried to do it first but i couldnt get there :-)

Comment

Originally posted by K3ls3y
                              Dumb Game
                              Yeah? This from someone who thinks saying 'advanched' is cute - duh!!

I liked it

Comment

Working...
                              X