PDA

View Full Version : Heyaka Raderu ~ Escape the Room

EscapeGirl
05-01-2008, 08:36:58
Another Japanese escape game. Find, collect, and use items to find your way out and escape the room!! Good luck and enjoy!

(A few translations taken from doradora's post from Nordinho. Thank you! ;))

・memo:the north the top
・bookshelf: Kita fox(kita=north)
・The letter of the floor: in winter, bird migrate to the south.
・Book:3:00 is snack time.

**To examine an item closer, just double click it. The two buttons in the bottom right make you start your game over. I learned the hard way. :P**

Play HERE. (http://kids.nifty.com/game/escape/02_heyakaraderu/index.htm)

(Select the first option on the left. :))

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

Qinqi
05-01-2008, 08:53:27
Found:
4 keys
a knife
a book
a ruler
a hammer
2 coins with animal on it
a white thingey
a regular coin
a golden cat

EscapeGirl
05-01-2008, 09:00:27
I think I will join ya. I was gonna go to sleep....but I will give this a go! :D

Qinqi
05-01-2008, 09:02:03
Don't know what to do next. :(

Ooh..picked up paper with ruler

And..found kitty coin under the bin

EscapeGirl
05-01-2008, 09:04:02
Eek!! I went to do an "ABOUT ITEM" thingy, and didn't know which button to choose. Seems I chose the wrong one, and restarted my game. :$

Qinqi
05-01-2008, 09:06:17
You have to double click to do an "ABOUT ITEM" thingy!

I'm out!

EscapeGirl
05-01-2008, 09:13:57
I just read that after closing my game again to try the other button. :haha: Ooopsy!! Before my game closed I had a ruler, red key (used), yellow key (used) and green key (used). Also had paper, book, mirror, pink medal of some sort, and a sledge hammer.

But I'm too tired to continue. :shy: I need sleep. Thanks for the tip and good luck, Qinqi!

old biker
05-01-2008, 09:32:06
aaaaaah ,needed 2 more items and clicked something wrong ,start over :sad:

cant seem to turn pages of book

think i need 2 more coins

and out ! nice game

kittyface
05-01-2008, 10:39:11
and i'm out too,nice easy game

dia
05-01-2008, 11:12:46
I'm out! Nice game! Thanks for posting it! :)

~Sail*Fast~
05-01-2008, 11:51:03
Can find the last 2 coins
so far i got dog and fox

missing the bird coin

scarface-joe
05-01-2008, 13:15:04
I'm out! Nice game, thanks for posting.
@Sail*Fast:
maybe a mirror helps to look UNDER something
;)

Kira699
05-01-2008, 13:30:14
where is the fox coin?

nvm found it, i'm out!

Bad Kitty
05-01-2008, 17:34:07
Very cute game!

not me
05-01-2008, 20:28:41
I have the 2 last boxes in my inventory, empty
Where is the
bookthat you are talking about?

edit
I am out and never found a book
who knows...
Thanks for the game, anyway

edit2
or is it the book that takes me to the magic island
after I am out?
;)

Valli
05-01-2008, 21:04:29
[QUOTE=Qinqi;654868]Don't know what to do next. :(

Ooh..picked up paper with ruler

And..found kitty coin under the bin[/QU

How do you get the coin from under the bin ?

pigy152
05-01-2008, 22:01:00
i have all the items. what order do the metel things go in the door.

Purp
05-01-2008, 23:38:07
I cannot pick up the bin, nor look under the bed. Can someone help me, please?

Never mind. I got the bird coin. Now all I need is the cat coin.

EscapeGirl
05-02-2008, 02:03:30
i have all the items. what order do the metel things go in the door.

I don't know if you still need help, buuuuuuuut...you get the clue for the cat coin from the trash can. The translations in the first post let you know where the fox and bird go, and the dog goes in the remaining spot. ;)

I cannot pick up the bin, nor look under the bed. Can someone help me, please?

Never mind. I got the bird coin. Now all I need is the cat coin.

Cat coin is
Under the bin. You just have to click the right pixel to get it. :P

And I'm out!! Very cute game. And not too hard. I actually Landed on a lovely island in search of treasure!! :P

Kahnescanuck
05-02-2008, 02:05:41
Nice little game, almost made it out completely without help, needed hint about mirror, doh!
Close!

brainisdead
05-02-2008, 02:42:54
the posts saying about langauge issues put me off playing this at all.

Purp
05-02-2008, 04:24:06
@Escape Girl--Thanks. Got it after playing it the second time around. I ended up with a fun trip to a tropical island somewhere. That sounds like fun.

scambo
05-02-2008, 06:16:07
Yay.. i escaped! I did ok.. although i really like ones in english better cause i don't try and cheat so much!! lol

Chocbubbles
05-03-2008, 02:48:03
OMG! no matter where i click i can lift up da rubbish bin!!!!!

EscapeGirl
05-03-2008, 02:49:21
Hmm....That's a bummer!! :( I know you can't actually 'lift' it up. It actually gets knocked over on its side. It falls to the left. I don't know if that helps you when wondering where to click...

brainisdead
05-03-2008, 12:04:24
where do you click to lift the bin? On it? around it? above it? under it? don't just say "the exact pixel", say where please? Whats under the bed?
I have a bit of paper i cant read, 4 keys (does the white one have a use?), knife (whats that for then?), book, hammer (used), ruler (whats that for then?), mirror?, pink dog coin, yellow/gold fox coin, green bird coin, golden C coin. the bottom 2 items are missing. HELP!

Chocbubbles
05-03-2008, 12:57:02
where do you click to lift the bin? On it? around it? above it? under it? don't just say "the exact pixel", say where please? Whats under the bed?
I have a bit of paper i cant read, 4 keys (does the white one have a use?), knife (whats that for then?), book, hammer (used), ruler (whats that for then?), mirror?, pink dog coin, yellow/gold fox coin, green bird coin, golden C coin. the bottom 2 items are missing. HELP!

ok so in a room there is an outline of a square. use da knife on dat and den u will know wat 2 use da white key on. the mirror is to "look under something." specifically the shelf wit da white duck on it.

oh yeah aha!!! finally i got the rubbish bin 2 tip over.
and i'm out i so wish i could go 2 dat island. my parents are going 2 france 2day. but i
get 2 stay home and endure school on monday. fun times, fun times.

fruityjug
08-22-2008, 14:29:37
I got outside the door but am looking up at the sky - no island for me :(

I must have left something undone

becky388
08-22-2008, 15:25:28
hey guys!! im new! i was just wondering if any1 cud tell me where the dog coin is??? ive been searchin 4 ages and cant seem 2 find it!! I no its prob in a really obvious place...im nt the best at these games!! lol
thanks

nvm... got it!!! cant believe i didnt look under the rug!!! silly me

DaredevilFan
08-22-2008, 15:54:14
I was going bonkers about that trash can after I found everything else so I went looking for a walkthrough and found this out. Warning I'm gonna tell you how to tip it over so click if you want to know.

You click the crumpled paper and throw it in the trash can by clicking the top then it tips it over.

fruityjug
08-22-2008, 16:06:48
4th time of playing

got the cat thanks to chocbubbles!

still don't get the island finish - where am I going wrong?

daredevil, that's exactly what I was going to say!

edit: I found what I wasn't doing :)

I should have clicked on the link to the right when I was gazing up at the sky

Beachfun
08-22-2008, 21:22:37
Have found most by myself (except for the mirror :)), but I just can't find the fox coin :(
Anybody here to help me?

Beachfun
08-22-2008, 21:49:23
Since I'm not allowed to edit my posts, a new post.

Found it, just missed that spot to look at :)

silvergirl21264
08-23-2008, 19:05:02
out with no help except the translations from escapegirl in the 1st post

:rev::leb::spin::smileydance::dewave:

what happened to the dancing pandas?

nifnax
08-24-2008, 18:51:58
out with no help except the translations from escapegirl in the 1st post

:rev::leb::spin::smileydance::dewave:

Me too! Fun game.

Zetai Sabishi
09-25-2008, 15:52:44
I did it all by myself=3! almost... the idea of scarface-joe about the miror helped:D~~~<3

ok, there ya go:

start with clicking on the picture. it will fall, and you will see a secret shelf behind where the picture was. click on it to zoom in and take the key. now zoom out again.
now, pick up the paper wich is near the picture that falled. move once left.
click on the miror wich is on the table to zoom in and pick it up. the paper on the table says something about fox i think... zoom out.
click under the table to zoom in, pick up the fox coin and zoom out.
click on the blue bin on the bottom left side of the screen to zoom in. now, while using the paper you found, click on it. it will fall. now pick up the cat coin and look at the sign on the bottom of the bin. remember it.
zoom out, click on the lowest shelf, and while using the miror click under it! you can't pick the dreen thing up yet, so we'll be back for it later.
zoom out and move left, and click on the bed. click on the shining thing. its a knife. click on the pillow and pick up the boock, click on the doll and get the golden key, and zoom out.
double-click on the book and open it by clicking on the cover, look at the picture of the clock. remember it, close the book by clicking on the blue botten. now click on the clock that is on the wall:D
turn the clock to the same time like the picture in the book (by about 10 clicks on the little pointer i think._.) get the green key and zoom out.
move left, and use the knife on the wall. zoom in on the box on the wall and open it with the gray key to open it and take the luck cat.
zoom out and click on the left side of the carpet. take the red key and move twice left/right.
click on the three draws and open each draw with it's key (matched by colors). you shuld have now a hammer, a dog coin, and a ruler. now zoom out and go back to where we found a green thing.
use the ruler on it to get it, well what do you know! it's a bird coin! now move up and brake the duck with the hammer and get the coin. zoom out and move to the door.
Click on the squear on the door twice to zoom in twice. i don't really know how to explane the clues, so for all those who need me to just tell them what to do:fox-top, cat-right, dog-left, bird-bottom.
zat is it:D

Zis is d endo<=