PDA

View Full Version : FEUG_SHUI Escape-Game.

~*Mercedes*~
05-08-2008, 23:09:18
Hi there..FeugShui is now ready..~

This is my second attempt at making a game. I hope you like, it's point and click type escape game. Find items, solve puzzles and escape! This game is designed for Windows [VistaCompatible] and is downloadable. This game is made with Adventure Maker software." Good luck and have fun!

This game can be found Here (http://www.zshare.net/download/11732201b711848d/)

For this link here..and Ad will come up..just hit the link in the top right corner.."skip this ad" and then you will see where you resume you download..:)

Here (http://files.filefront.com/FEUG+SHUIexe/;10148861;/fileinfo.html)

Or my website..file is there as well..:)

I hope you enjoy..~

Arlo
05-08-2008, 23:30:36
Enjoyed your first game, will give this one a try. Found a key(used) and a piece of paper.

~*Mercedes*~
05-08-2008, 23:33:54
Hi there...really glad you; enjoyed it..:)

sounds like you might need..
another key

Arlo
05-08-2008, 23:51:50
yeah, at least 2 more. Having a difficult time. any guidance would be appreciated.

~*Mercedes*~
05-08-2008, 23:54:36
ok..ill help you with puzzle..is what im assuming you may be having diffuculties with..?

First one..~

From 1-10..YOu get the letter F from the cabinet you may have opened with a key..under deer..you outline it..~ near the couch on that puzzle..

is first one..

do you need help with

computer..well make shift pc

Incidently ..you can tell me what you have..but im sure once you get the puzzles..things will move along..:)

Arlo
05-09-2008, 00:03:41
thanks. yes the button puzzle was where I was struggling. thanks. The computer was pretty easy (with the hint you gave)

~*Mercedes*~
05-09-2008, 00:05:49
yes..well i had a person who was testing it that had language barrier problems..initially there we'ren't as many letters....but then again its the only clue i leave in the house..so i figured better not make it too hard..lol..

blackjoe
05-09-2008, 01:08:00
I always have trouble with this kind of downloadable games, some kinda "I/o" error?

~*Mercedes*~
05-09-2008, 01:13:05
I'm sorry what kind of error..? ..

blackjoe
05-09-2008, 01:16:31
when I install them, at the end, there always jump out a "I/O error 32", and I got nothing.

~*Mercedes*~
05-09-2008, 01:19:39
I/O error 32 means "SHARING VIOLATION", in other words: you're trying to access a file which is in use by some other process (in your program or "locked" by another application).

try downloading it from another source..i have left three links...or go to my website...

you say it happens all the time with downloadable files..?

I hope that this helps..and good luck..if you do try it..:)

I would suggest my website..im assuming that the servers are busy where i posted them..also the file is on zshare twice..is what i gather..is happening here..ill repost that link..:)

blackjoe
05-09-2008, 01:22:32
not all installation, but all download type games from here, I tried many times.

Thanks, I give it another try.

blackjoe
05-09-2008, 01:45:54
nope, tried all three sites, no lucky. And can't find out which is your site, I looked very carefully but didn't found it, maybe just give me the URL so that I can vist it directly and sign you guest book.

~*Mercedes*~
05-09-2008, 01:50:18
Hey blackJoe..

I'm sorry to hear that..:(..that must suck..i found some more info on it..though if interested..i can email you if you like..incidently my website is in my siggy[signature]...:)

Let me know if i can help..:)

blackjoe
05-09-2008, 02:09:27
mercedes, thank you so much for so sweet, I visited you site, but the guest book can't be opened at this moment, I've saved it in bookmark, I'll visit it later and tried again.

Thanks.

kittyface
05-09-2008, 08:46:46
I have 3 pieces of paper,pair of scissors,empty glass{see no where to fill it}purple key used done the button puzzle and got into pc not sure what to do now

Michelle
05-09-2008, 15:35:52
[QUOTE=~*Mercedes*~;657590]ok..ill help you with puzzle..is what im assuming you may be having diffuculties with..?

First one..~

From 1-10..YOu get the letter F from the cabinet you may have opened with a key..under deer..you outline it..~ near the couch on that puzzle..

is first one..

I am probably dense, but, I don't understand these hints at all. In the cabinet I'm supposed to outline the word Floor? How?

And I don't understand what those numbers are for that you posted.

I have used the purple key and I have one note and I have seen the thing on the wall by the couch.

~*Mercedes*~
05-15-2008, 01:49:35
[QUOTE=~*Mercedes*~;657590]ok..ill help you with puzzle..is what im assuming you may be having diffuculties with..?

First one..~

is first one..

I am probably dense, but, I don't understand these hints at all. In the cabinet I'm supposed to outline the word Floor? How?

And I don't understand what those numbers are for that you posted.

I have used the purple key and I have one note and I have seen the thing on the wall by the couch.

Hi Michelle...im sorry i didn't see this sooner..?? Usually i get an instant email notifications...I'm really sorry about that..

Where the letter F comes is with that plate by the floor near the couch..you outline the letter F on the buttons..Starting at 1-10..

Not sure if you still need help or not..but please feel free to leave something on my guestbook even if you want...for anyother help..

Incidently my signature has my website on it...Those emails are always on top and on time..:)..I have no clue as to way i didn't recieve this one..:(

AgainSorry..

old biker
05-15-2008, 18:40:51
im an addict to escape games ,but sorry mercedes ,not my kind of stuff