Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistery's games

I have made some small point-and click adventures and room escape games:

Hunt for the crown: First time played around with the software, small point-and-click game, just a beginner work

RGB Room: My first room escape game with some puzzles.

Mystery's Room V.2 (fixed version): My second room escape game. It is more difficult than the previous.

Eternal Room: This is a point-and-click puzzle adventure. You are trapped in time and have to visit 4 ages and collect information to be able to solve the final puzzle.

Dwarf Land Adventure: This is the beta version (test version) my new adventure game. You come home after a hard day and just want to relax. Suddenly you receive an urgent call for help from Dwarf Land. (Lot of wonderful pictures made with a 3D software, dialogues, different sounds and of course puzzles to solve).

The Neighbor's House - Episode 1: You are invited to your best friend, John. Just as you arrive at his house, you hear a cry for help from his neighbor's house. You decide to find out what is wrong and suddenly you are trapped.
    The Neighbor's House - Episode 2: Continuation of part 1
    The Neighbor's House - Episode 3: Last part of this trilogy. And rather difficult to solve.

Escape from the Hall: This time a shorter and easier game again.

Save the Earth - Parts 1 and 2: First parts of Save the Earth available on GamersHood. (see below)
    Save the Earth - extended version: Your mom has been kidnapped by aliens. They want to force you to provide them information that allowes them to destroy the Earth. Your task is to save the Earth and your mom, and also to get back somehow to the Earth. Of course there are some puzzles to solve again. Make sure you make the right decisions - the Earth is in your hands!
    (the extended version is exclusively available on http://www.mysterys-games.ch/, there are also screenshots and a walkthrough)

Water Quest: The ground has become dry. The only one who knew how to activate the fountain, passed away. Many have tried to switch on the fountain, all of them have failed. Are you the one to save your people?

GFARDTO's Revenge: Go on a mission with the GFARDTO members, and succeed against Renegade!
    (Released in November 2007)

Insane Escape: Collect and use items, and solve puzzles in different locations to get free!
    (Released in December 2007)

Santa In Trouble

In Somnia & In Somnia - The Sequel

The Space Cadet - NEW!

Dungeon Escape - NEW!

Sea Legend - in preparation: http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2677

You can find and download them here at Gamershood in the category "Downloadable Games" (sorry only Windows no Mac) and also take a look at some walkthroughs in the Walkthroughs subforum.

Alternatively, you can also visit my homepage
    http://www.mysterys-games.ch/games.html
    to take a look at screenshots, to download my games or to read walkthroughs of some of my games.

And for the change the URL riddle fans:
    Mystery's Riddle 1 & 2
    http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3671
    http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3745
    99 Chambers
    http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9073

Cruiser Riddle

Escape Riddle (New)

Last edited by Mistery; 05-30-2009, 22:20:21. Reason: Updated again

Dwarf Land Adventure and new escape game looks really good. When you will be done with them?

Comment

Yeah, I think these games will be a great progress of the graphics! I have begun to work with a 3D Modeler and though it is very difficult to learn, it gives a lot of new possibilities. I'm about to finish my artwork for the game screens and then have to create the games.
      First I am focusing on Dwarf Land and try to finish this game by within 4 weeks. Then I will finish the new escape room game (probably it will take another 4 weeks since I work in my free time at night and also want to test it several times before I upload it). In short: Dwarf Land should be finished by the end of April and the new room escape game by the end of May. I hope that you enjoy my first games in the meantime.

Comment

Mistery,

All of your games have been great! I really enjoyed playing them. I have really seen your abilities grow with the release of each one! I am glad to see you posted your games here for others to play. I highly recommend them. I too, like fairy, am looking forward to your next 2 games. The screen-shots show you have put a great deal of time and effort into them. I wish you great success with them. I have seen your intellegence in the ones you have released so for, so I know you will be able to overcome any programing obsticles you are facing now.
        Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
        Looney GHer!

Comment

Oh, thanx OneBun
          Yes indeed, I had some nightshifts to learn 3D modeling. I'm still not perfect of course but I think that my graphics will be much better this time for the forthcoming 2 games. And I hope that I will be able to make progress in the next couple of months.
          Since I want to keep my file size down, usually I won't make animated games - this really adds a lot to the game size! But I try to make some good challenge and good pictures instead of it.
          And I hope that other people will like my games, too.

Comment

hey!

I want to learn 3D too, but i don't know what program to use. can u recommend me please

i like your graphics so far

Greetings

Comment

Thanx for the compliment! Well, I don't know every software and it also depends if you are ready to pay for it or if you want to use a free version.

3D Modelers/Animators for free:
              http://www.anim8or.com/main/index.html
              http://www.amabilis.com/products.htm
              http://www.upperfold.com/blender.shtml

But of course, the free versions are simpler and more limited than the full versions. Maybe there are more, I have knowledge of these.

Personally I'm using CyberMotion 3D-Designer, this one is not free (you can create 3D things with the free version but you can't render it, that means you cannot turn it to a picture file).

For professional use there are also programs like 3D Studio MAX, Anim8or, Animation Master, Blender3D, Bryce, BodyPaint 3D, Cinema 4D XL, Deep Exploration, Leveller, Maya, MilkShape 3D, OpenFX, Poser, POV-Ray, Rhino, Softimage XSI, Strata 3D, Terragen, trueSpace, Vue d'Esprit, XenoDream, Xfrog and LightWave.
              Some of them are especially for creating landscapes, others are also very good for creating 3D characters. I would recommend you to visit some homepages and read about these programs (what they can and how much they cost if you are ready to pay for it).

Hope this helps you a bit.

Comment

thank u

Thank you Mistery !!!!!!!!

Comment

I think i 'll make a new category for downloadable games in few days.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

Thank you, Gamershood, this is a great idea!

I have added a new game and updated my first post to provide you more information about my games.

Comment

Mistery,

Great game! I have played all except for your Save the Earth series...which I am looking forward to. Very creative...and the story line on this one was very good.
                      Thank you.
                      :O

Comment

Thank you for playing and I'm happy you liked them

Comment

Your avatar is from the game where you told about sometime ago, but what is that game name?? Can you send private message to me? Thanks.
                          What is better than room escape games???? =)

If i get bored, I go to play Action Quake 2.

AQ2 rules!!

Comment

Originally posted by Juze
                            Your avatar is from the game where you told about sometime ago, but what is that game name?? Can you send private message to me? Thanks.
                            Save the Earth, I guess...
                            Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Originally posted by Juze
                              Sent you PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X