• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesiria Ch1 RPG

Play game:

http://gamershood.com/game.php?id=1164

Online RPG

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

that huge green creature killed me. 4th time.

Comment

Not bad... but the big blob was a little too hard to kill.

Comment

Is killing those green blobs the only thing to do in this game..?!

Comment

it's only the 1st chapter

Comment

No, you also get to fight snow birds. And wander around forever after you've finished your objectives on the small island with the snow birds because whatever's supposed to open up apparently doesn't exist

Comment

Cancel that. When told to activate a lever, you have to hit it twice.

Comment

Originally posted by suncrafter
                Not bad... but the big blob was a little too hard to kill.
                the big blob was a little too hard to kill

Comment

what the hell was that? Finished it in 20 minutes? Not a bad game but way too short!
                  Couldn't find a pen had to think of a new trick / This one he wrote in cold blood with a toothpick.

Comment

plz help me

Originally posted by Guestx
                    Cancel that. When told to activate a lever, you have to hit it twice.
                    help i cant activate the lever!

Comment

i found a glitch!

Originally posted by jeremy
                      help i cant activate the lever!
                      Also, if you hold down the space bar while walking, you move without taking any steps!

Comment

i cnt kill tht huge male vehusus fing. it kills me evry tym

oh well. ill leave it 2 anotha day
                        Last edited by Mistery; 12-27-2007, 22:21:06. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY.
                        sigpic

Comment

the blob thing was a litte hard but think of this game like ff
                          thats what i did:
                          attack defend attack heal attack magic special attack attack and repeat and its easy

Comment

great little game

i enjoyed this game. would like to continue the adventure at some point. i had trouble with the blob and the final boss, but got past them. just keep trying folks. (also, I defeated the final boss at lvl 6). to gain levels, just continue to travel around the snow island and level up. note to those with problems with the lever... did you talk to the captain again first? he has to tell you to activate the lever before you actually can use the lever. I only had to walk up to it and hit the spacebar once to activate it.

Comment

how do i play this game ????????????????????????????????

how do i play this game?
                              Last edited by Mistery; 12-27-2007, 22:20:50. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY.

Comment

Working...
                              X