Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabin Fever Escape/Riddle

Hi there...

This is my third attempt at a game..It is a Free downloadable game and is made for Windows and is also Vista compatible. This game is made with Adventure Maker software. .It is an escape/riddle game. Your car breaks down..Off in the distance you spot a cabin...You have to get some riddles to either gain items or enter rooms. You may or may not need google..depending on how good you are at riddles.. F.Y.I There are only 6 riddles..~I hope you enjoy..Goodluck.and have fun..~

http://www.zshare.net/download/12517052ab47fcda/ (~ 10 MB)

OR..

HERE

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    Attached Files
    sigpic

If you visit my site..be sure to sign my Guestbook~!

The Best FREE Domain/Webhosting Site
    Games I've made so Far~!
    CaRAzYHoUSe
    Cabin Fever
    FeugShui
    Color Happy
    Adventures with Gib~ New!~

~*Mercedes*~ good game i hope u make more riddle ones like this some were kinda hard but if u stop and think about and read the ? you can come up with the answer its simple like the one about the another name for twelve that was diffrent but i just thought about diffrent things cause i buy stuff like that all the time so it can be done good game again man really enjoyed it im out with out no help woot took me 45 mins to think about things but again very good more to come i hope

Comment

Hi there

...Awwe..thats too sweet ..Thank you !!....... I appreciate that very much..!~ As a matter of fact I just finished my fifth one today.. I have someone testing it right now.. I hope to launch it by tomorrow..or the day after..

Again, Thanks so much for your interest..and I wish you well..

P.S Glad to hear you got out by yourself....!~

Mercedes
      Peace
      Adieux~
      sigpic

Games I've made so Far~!
      CaRAzYHoUSe
      Cabin Fever
      FeugShui
      Color Happy

Comment

well id gladly test ur game too if u want just let me know keep up the cool stuff i like ones that u can pick up items and use em when doing riddle ones ect those are better then most of the riddle games out there

Comment

Hi there..

My next game will be like that.....This one here is an adventure..i'm not sure if you would like it ..there are puzzles in it..and items to collect..but it's not riddle like..I know what u mean by the kind u like..So i'm not sure if u want to test this one..if it will be your taste..But you are free to test it if u like.. Just let me know..and i'll send u a link by email if that is ok..? I fear making it public in case there are bugs....Again Thanks!~ just let me know..don't feel u have to though..lol..

Peace
          Adieux~
          sigpic

Games I've made so Far~!
          CaRAzYHoUSe
          Cabin Fever
          FeugShui
          Color Happy

Comment

Working...
          X