Try to escape:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=1178

or
    http://www.geocities.jp/highmaneuver914/room003art.html

he he first

fun game

Comment

2nd !

I carnt speak this language! whats it say!!!
      Last edited by Yvonne; 10-28-2010, 21:59:10. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

don't quite get it..

Comment

this game sucks

Comment

can't figure out the passcode. it seems pretty straight forward but just using the numbers they give you doesnt work.

Comment

hellllllp

i get the first 2 numbers and then nothing except a bok saying room arrrrgh frustrating as heck may come back and try again though but not just yet
              West Ham Till I Die!

Comment

I really dont get this game. All i've gotten is the two notes. What does it mean and what do i have to do next?
                Pigs go OINK!
                Visit my website!!!
                http://www.freewebs.com/pigy152

Comment

when you click on the one book and get the word room, click on the note and you will notice that the R in room escape above the game turns red. click on that R and the top chest drawer will open and give you a 3rd note and a red button, push the red button to open a key pad and from there i don't know yet

Comment

anyone have any ideas?

Comment

Just started...no help yet but maybe I will be able too soon...

the numberpad thingy only allows for three numbers so 12 can't be the last one...has to be single digit...Maybe there's some addition or multiplication involved...no idea
                      Last edited by Yvonne; 10-28-2010, 21:59:39. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

Im stuck!!! i pushed the big red button and got to the key pad but the numbers i was given on the notes dont seem to work no matter what order i put them in!!!! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??????? HELP!!!

Comment

there's only room for three single digit numbers (one three digit number) so 12 can't work...I'm stuck here too....

Comment

I am beginning to think it is impossible!!!! i tried the add and subtracting but i cant come up with any thing that works!!! i tried 3+5=8 and 4 numbers till you get to twelve so i thought maybe 354??? but it didnt work i just cant seem to work out anything!!!

Comment

Help

i have tried like very number and i cant get it adding subtracting multiplying dividy square roots any thing else well i have tried them any help

Comment

Working...
                              X