PDA

View Full Version : Deep Chalk 2 – Second Phase

dia
05-29-2008, 11:52:08
The second part of Deep chalk:) (point and click)

First part: http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10392&highlight=deep+chalk

You are an entity with no physical form. You are confined in a surreal world. You can use your limited influence to interact with objects and systems within this world. To escape the confines of Deep Chalk, you must progress through the world and gather any resources you can. You have first of these – the Crystal, which is an infinite energy source.

Play here: http://www.deepchalk.net/secondphase.html

Have fun!!

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

brainisdead
05-29-2008, 12:48:26
made it to the 2nd screen. light the 2 lights and plugged something in.
stuck there. can't work out what to do next.

Jeral
05-29-2008, 15:28:55
made it to the 2nd screen. light the 2 lights and plugged something in.
stuck there. can't work out what to do next.

Just finished. This might not be a game you'd like since it's mostly of random pressing. Anyway, just find clickable spots. Most of them do something.

wouter
05-29-2008, 17:44:58
i`m stuck at the second room aaaarrrgggg......:pcsmasher

brainisdead
05-29-2008, 18:21:43
made it to the 3rd room but cant work out after the cogs?
jeral. how is it you seem to be able to complete EVERYTHING you play?

Jeral
05-30-2008, 06:40:56
made it to the 3rd room but cant work out after the cogs?
jeral. how is it you seem to be able to complete EVERYTHING you play?

There should be 4 cogs then, there should be a button on the speaker-like machine connected to the top left most cog. Press it to pull up some thing.

Not really everything. This is simply random pressing and if you've got patience, you'll probably finish it. For other games, there is something called 'asking for help' or just plain 'gaming skills'. =)

silvergirl21264
05-30-2008, 07:05:30
I'm still in second room. 4 lights lit stuck

Jeral
05-30-2008, 13:58:33
I'm still in second room. 4 lights lit stuck

Haha, this game is rather innovative.
Move your mouse over the string holding the key, as though you're cutting it with a knife

brainisdead
05-30-2008, 14:12:33
There should be 4 cogs then, there should be a button on the speaker-like machine connected to the top left most cog. Press it to pull up some thing.

yeah, i did that bit. what do you do next?
something to do with a number that flashes on & off?

wouter
05-30-2008, 14:22:17
got the same problem here.

got the tape in the box

brainisdead
05-30-2008, 14:28:51
nope, dont bother there, thats just a distraction.
i did the cogs, i got the number and pressed the button, it went into the thing i pressed. nvm, got it!
on level 4 now.

i got 4 things to go small and all light up, i moved the crystal next to a wheel. nvm, got it. well random.

completed game!

wouter
05-30-2008, 18:00:31
Walkthrough

Screen 1:

There are some white spots. Drag your mouse over them all (no need to press anything), the gate will open. Press the diamond and drag it upwards a little.

Screen 2:

Roll over the middle of the string with the key, press the key. Under the upper lamp on the right side there’s a small rectangle, press it. Press the rectangle under the lamp that appeared. Press the diamond and pull it down a bit. A device appears, press the bottom button. Chase the two flickering balls (at the same time) so that they end up on either side of the diamond. (You might have to do this a few times before you actually get them at the right spot at the same time, before they disappear)

Screen 3:

In the middle of the screen there’s a black star. Roll over it a few times and press the part of the machine that comes up. Left of the diamond is another part, press that. Below the cliff is another part, press that. Behind the largest vase is another part, press it. Break the smallest vase (click on it) and press the cassette. Press the casette again and drag it to the left (it appeared right of the cassette player). Press the button on the cassette player (I’m not sure if this is necessary but it can’t hurt). Start the machine. When it’s all done, the code will appear. (1969). Roll over the three black stars and you’ll be able to fill in the code. You need the right code, so it looks like you filled in 1666.
Press the button on the left hand machine and the code will disappear. On the bottom right of the screen there is the order in which to press the bottom device (which was brought up when you started the machine). The order is right-left-bottom-top, then left-right-top-bottom. Press the middle button (where the strings are attached) and a device lowers. Press the diamond and drag it towards the device.

Screen 4:

Lower the device by holding your mouse over the remote control in the bottom left, until your diamond comes out. Click the biggest flower, then controll the device with the remote control (just roll over it and keep your mouse in place when it moves, just until the device is holding the flower up in the air. Then there are four black devices. Make the ’screens’ turn until they grow small. One is above one of the flowers, the others left of the remote control, the third below the telescope and the fourth below the diamond. The order in which you make them turn doesn’t matter. Press the diamond and drag it to the left. When it stops, press the button on the radar.

Screen 5:

Press the button on the right side below the diamond, then roll over the white levers near the energy places so that a light starts to shine towards the diamond. You need three lights shining. Press the first button again and a light follows your mouse. Aim towards the middle of the screen where another light starts shining. Keep it there for a moment.
You’re done! ^.^

NannaJoy
08-23-2008, 20:02:08
Didn't I die in the first part?
never mind .. thinking of a different one.
Well - that is try number 6 in the chase .. 10 .. I'll have to come back when someone has whipped them into shape. Driving me nuts!

dinaco
08-24-2008, 01:26:36
it doesn't load!

Edit:
if i drag the diamond down on the second level a device device doesn't appear