• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avoider

Ok then here it is....

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=1185

&

http://www.onemorelevel.com/games.php?game=211

Wierd game but funnie, where you gotta stop the man from catching your mouse cursor.

Have fun!
    Life is a waste of time...Time is a waste of life...Get wasted all the time...And have the time of your life!

ok then

okkkkkkkk.......
    REPLIE PLZ lol
    a comment or somin.....
    Life is a waste of time...Time is a waste of life...Get wasted all the time...And have the time of your life!

Comment

lol, it is cool, haha, the "dude" is hilarious

Comment

seen this one before good for stress relief!

Comment

Fun Game!

This is a great little game. The only thing I didn't like is when he uses the remote control missile, I tried to kill him by putting my mouse right over his head, but it did'nt work.. tricky little bugger.

Great work though... its a quick, fun game.

Comment

HAHA..! Great game..!! Two words: LOVE IT..! Let's sing it together now L-O L-O L-O L-O-V-E..

Comment

Great

i am pleased u all enjoyed.....

i can probably post some more like it

Comment

Evil, scary game!!!
                If you want to know your past - look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future - look into your present actions.

If I was a pigeon, a pigeon I would be!

www.myspace.com/punkyweirdo

Comment

yeah post more games like this!! this is really an hilarious game, 227 was my highest score, haha just because he used the rocket, then you just cirkle around with your mouse and your score gets higher and higher!!
                  Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

Originally posted by Hollandgirl
                    yeah post more games like this!! this is really an hilarious game, 227 was my highest score, haha just because he used the rocket, then you just cirkle around with your mouse and your score gets higher and higher!!
                    sometimes the rocket goes the other way when u cirkle it and then I lost, btw my high score is 648 hurray for me!
                    if you die, there's no coming back!

Comment

Originally posted by rippy
                      sometimes the rocket goes the other way when u cirkle it and then I lost, btw my high score is 648 hurray for me!

I just beat you, 877

Comment

Mint Mint Mint

Originally posted by Nagasakidragon
                        Ok then here it is....

http://www.onemorelevel.com/games.php?game=211

Wierd game but funnie, where you gotta stop the man from catching your mouse cursor.

Have fun!
                        I THOUGHT IT WAS MINT MINT MINT A BECAUSE THERE WAS A CUTE LIL DUDE WHO WANTED SUMMAT I HAD B I HAD TO KEEP IT AWAY FROM HIM AND C ALL MY M8S AT SCHOOL LOVE IT PLZ PLZ PLZ CREATE SUM MORE LIKE PUT SOME DISGUISES ON BUT IF U THIONK DAT DIS GAME IS CRAP I HAVE THREE WORDS TO SAY 2 U BURN IN HELL

Comment

Crap Crap Crap

Originally posted by burberrychick2
                          i Thought It Was Mint Mint Mint A Because There Was A Cute Lil Dude Who Wanted Summat I Had B I Had To Keep It Away From Him And C All My M8s At School Love It Plz Plz Plz Create Sum More Like Put Some Disguises On But If U Thionk Dat Dis Game Is Crap I Have Three Words To Say 2 U Burn In Hell
                          I Thought Dis Game Was Crap The Only Excitment I Had From This Game Is When I Hit My Head On The Keyboard When I Fell Asleep.its All Japanese Were Not All Sushi Pickers And Dolphin Killers Ya Konw B.o.r..i.n.g!

Comment

my best was 272... Ive played this game before somewhere
                            Q:
                            A man walks into a shop. He points a gun at the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper says "Thank you", then the man walks out the shop taking nothing. What happened?
                            A:
                            The shopkeeper had hiccups.

Comment

1578!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X