• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moroni?s March

Play game:

http://www.bomtoons.com/moroni_march.html

Fun puzzle game.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

first hehe ^^

Comment

second hehe

Comment

how do you get around the 2nd level? There seems to be few option. Build, fall down first big hole, fall down second big hole
        Couldn't find a pen had to think of a new trick / This one he wrote in cold blood with a toothpick.

Comment

and how do you stop someone from doing an action?
          Couldn't find a pen had to think of a new trick / This one he wrote in cold blood with a toothpick.

Comment

Hints

On the 2nd level, I usually just start digging right off and go right down to the flag.

To stop an action either: use the "demote to peasant tool" or "upgrade" the troop to the original class. There are also now shortcuts in the game to apply skills. Key 0=return to walking status 1=1st skill in the class 2=2nd skill in the class 3=3rd skill in the class. (press the button, then click the troop to apply the selection)

Comment

damn

i cant get through the board where you have to dig up through the ground

Comment

im annoyd cos i keep diein on lvl 2. i got non ov those diamond fings to dig wiv
                sigpic

Comment

help

You can replay past levels, so I know a lot of people just replay the 1st level a bunch of times to rack up senines for use on the other levels.

As for the lvl where you dig up through the ground, it's probably the hardest one of all, the easy answer is to rack up a bunch of senines and then use the 3rd level spiritual guy to destroy land up to the top.

Comment

my wizrd guy dies!!!!!

Everytime i get a lvl 1,2,or 3 wizard guy the second he gets on the screen burns up
                    visit my website

cool game

Comment

Working...
                    X