PDA

View Full Version : Escape the Restaurant

Purp
06-26-2008, 06:13:57
This is another escape the room game. You all know the drill by now, so good luck and have fun. :clover:
http://www.mildescape.com/escape09.html

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

Please do not post a full walkthrough until 10th of July. :)

Chameleon
06-26-2008, 06:45:49
Hmm I'm stuck. I've got left that I haven't used
a rope and the (prepared) towel and gold coin.

Purp
06-26-2008, 06:57:19
You are a lot further then I am. I haven't found the coin or the towel yet. I have key, two secret numbers, one of which I can read, another number from the table, tape, a card with different colours on it and the word coin, and that's it.

I have opened the safe, gotten the knife, gotten the key (obviously), bought a meal and ate it, and used the water to get the plastic tape, I believe. I'm not sure, but I used the water for something.

Chameleon
06-26-2008, 07:05:59
You are a lot further then I am. I haven't found the coin or the towel yet. I have key, two secret numbers, one of which I can read, another number from the table, tape, a card with different colours on it and the word coin, and that's it.

I have opened the safe, gotten the knife, gotten the key (obviously), bought a meal and ate it, and used the water to get the plastic tape, I believe. I'm not sure, but I used the water for something.

Wow are we playing the same game? LOL I don't have tape nor have I taken any numbers. When I opened the safe (if you mean the blue box under the window) there was a flashlight inside...not tape :/ ) Where did you get the knife? Ooooh the secret numbers you speak of is money! Right?

Purp
06-26-2008, 07:08:39
Well, at least the blue box under the window sounds familiar. :ashamed: I never got a flashlight, though....Hmmmmm....

Kira699
06-26-2008, 07:09:51
This is rather frustrating although first
so far i've got meal tickets used, meals used, happy coin, flashlight, key used, towel used, rope, money for vending machine used

choice of meals determines what items you collect..........but what do you do with the hole?

Chameleon
06-26-2008, 07:10:04
I chose to buy two things from the vending machine w/ my money instead of spending it all on one thing. Maybe you chose one thing and we're playing different versions of the game?

kira did you get the towel wet yet? dunno what to do with it now tho... otherwise it sounds like you and i are in the same spot.

This is rather frustrating although first
so far i've got meal tickets used, meals used, happy coin, flashlight, key used, towel used, rope, money for vending machine used

choice of meals determines what items you collect..........but what do you do with the hole?

What hole are you talking about? The one on the water machine which turns the water on and off?

Kira699
06-26-2008, 07:13:32
Chameleon did you clean the wall prior to wetting the towel, if so click around either top left or bottom right of the H, inside it, to open a hole in the floor

Chameleon
06-26-2008, 07:18:37
Chameleon did you clean the wall prior to wetting the towel, if so click around either top left or bottom right of the H, inside it, to open a hole in the floor

TY!! now what? LOL

Purp
06-26-2008, 07:23:40
Ok, I just restarted and bought meal plan C. Chopsticks instead of silverware, so no key in the knife...and where is the towel?? I haven't found it yet.

Ok, found the towel and washed the wall. Still a Hmmm kind of game, though.

Chameleon
06-26-2008, 07:25:53
next to one of the machines (can't remember if food or water one) on the floor. Left hand side i think. Or maybe it was on floor next to safe...can't remember. lol sorry TERRIBLE memory Doh!

Kira699
06-26-2008, 07:34:10
i just used the towel on the wall again and am left with "Re" and THe

Purp
06-26-2008, 07:36:03
It was on the floor next to the safe. Now I'm curious, though. Which meal(s) did you all buy? The first time, I got plan A with no coins, but a knife that turned into a key, and a couple of cards with numbers on it, and a number under the condiment tray on the table.

Now I bought plan C and have the towel, wetted down, the wall washed, three coins, but no key and 1 number (3) and the letters EFFE. What to make of it all...:hmm:

I did what you did, Kira, and I think it's either There or Three
Did anyone notice that there was a number on the wetted down towel, too?

Chameleon
06-26-2008, 07:38:08
i just used the towel on the wall again and am left with "Re" and THe
That's what I got the first time I used the towel. I haven't found a use for the wet towel yet. I'm clicking allllll over with the rope trying to tie it to something in hopes of being able to climb down it to the box in the hole. No luck tho. I'm reeeeeallly stuck :what:

It was on the floor next to the safe. Now I'm curious, though. Which meal(s) did you all buy? The first time, I got plan A with no coins, but a knife that turned into a key, and a couple of cards with numbers on it, and a number under the condiment tray on the table.

Now I bought plan C and have the towel, wetted down, the wall washed, three coins, but no key and 1 number (3) and the letters EFFE. What to make of it all...:hmmm:
Did you buy coffee?

I was just thinking that since I wiped the letters off the wall with my dry towel, since I didn't wet it til after I wiped the wall, there must be another use for the wet towel??

Kira699
06-26-2008, 07:44:06
it works out that the number from the coffee cup, the tray from plan c, the washed wall and the wet towel give you the four 3's required to open the safe and get the flashlight as for what comes after and the hole solution........no clue

Purp
06-26-2008, 07:48:11
Well, I did get the flash light (thankfully). No, I'm not a coffee drinker in real life (the only person in Seattle, WA who isn't) so naturally I didn't get the coffee...now what is this rope and hole you are talking about? Never mind. Got the hole in the floor...Now about this rope...Never mind... found the key next to the water and opened the bottom part of the safe and got the rope. Now I'm stuck again...

Chameleon
06-26-2008, 08:15:01
Well, I did get the flash light (thankfully). No, I'm not a coffee drinker in real life (the only person in Seattle, WA who isn't) so naturally I didn't get the coffee...now what is this rope and hole you are talking about? Never mind. Got the hole in the floor...Now about this rope...Never mind... found the key next to the water and opened the bottom part of the safe and got the rope. Now I'm stuck again...

I think you are stuck where I am, only I bought and drank coffee. I have no coins - did you find them all or were they in your inventory when you started?
I have green key, flashlight, rope, wet towel, and the gold happy coin I have no money left. Is your inventory the same as mine?

Rhiannann
06-26-2008, 08:16:23
Where did you get the gold happy coin?

Chameleon
06-26-2008, 08:23:41
Where did you get the gold happy coin?
It was on the back of the coffee card.

Rhiannann
06-26-2008, 08:27:50
It was on the back of the coffee card.

Doh now I have to restart again :what:

Chameleon
06-26-2008, 08:30:04
Doh now I have to restart again :what:

I'm starting to wonder if I didn't make a fatal mistake somewhere along the line...

Rhiannann
06-26-2008, 08:40:28
I restarted and tried with meat set B.

All I could find was a battery and have two coins leftover

Too late to think clearly. I must go to bed :night:

Chameleon
06-26-2008, 08:45:06
Lol ok Rhiannann, sleep tight. I'll keep clicking til I go mad :P

Got it! EFFE refers to the unmarked options on the meal machine!
Out finally! My GOD that part was tooooo hard!

Chocbubbles
06-26-2008, 09:07:09
ummmmmm any hints???

Chameleon
06-26-2008, 09:14:40
ummmmmm any hints???

Did you read the whole thread? We helped each other all the way thru. I bought meal c and coffee. If you bought another meal set things will be different for you and I won't be any help. If you need help ask me, I'll be up a little longer. 1am here :)

Chocbubbles
06-26-2008, 09:18:50
thnx :)
i'm up to the part with the hole. i did buy meal c and the coffee.
i've got a rope, torch, wet towel, key, rope and the happy gold coin.

Kira699
06-26-2008, 09:23:17
I've been trying effe on the machine but nothing happens....is there a trick to it?

nvm I'm out with meal C

Chameleon
06-26-2008, 09:27:57
Chocbubbles: did you eat? you'll find clues to top safe door. another clue is on the wall...
Kira: did you buy meal c and coffee?

Chocbubbles
06-26-2008, 09:28:24
yep i've done evrything.
i just can't figure out wat 2 do with the whole EFFE thing.

Chameleon
06-26-2008, 09:33:31
can u help me?

Yes. go to the food machine and pretend the blank ones are labelled E and F. Then click E,F,F,E and a hook will come out of the machine. Pick it up and attach it to the rope. With that you can get the box in the hole :D if you need more help let me know. :)

Chocbubbles
06-26-2008, 09:36:34
wow. i'm out :)
i feel so dumb right now.
thnx chameleon! :D

Chameleon
06-26-2008, 09:37:59
You're welcome! and don't feel dumb! That was impossibly hardddd! Took HOURS

blackjoe
06-26-2008, 10:36:03
I got the 700+300 end, still working on possible 1000 and 800 ends.

In the 1000's, the card shows the code is blue/red/black/green-coin, but I can't find the coin, and one working on this too?

In the 800 +300 type, I got the helicpter, put toothpick on it, but don't know where to use it.

Finally, got all three ends, my eyes hurt.

Qinqi
06-26-2008, 10:56:18
Can't seem to make the hole appear. x_X

blackjoe
06-26-2008, 11:00:24
Can't seem to make the hole appear. x_X

After you cleanned the wall with the towel
click the right leg of "H", the hole appears

Qinqi
06-26-2008, 14:36:40
I clicked it like a madman, but nothing happened.

old biker
06-26-2008, 19:57:07
done the A meal and C+D meal
in B meal where to launch helicopter?

TweetyBird
06-26-2008, 20:24:26
old biker - in B meal you launch the helicopter above the meal machine, there's an apple there
but first you need a remote control and a toothpick

NannaJoy
08-29-2008, 18:51:24
Hmm.. do I need to start over? I'm playing A - BTW.
green key, plastic tape, paper (washed) w/ secret number on it, used $ for A meal. Should I have scrubbed wall with paper before washing?
I'll continue first reading hints.
found paper with 4 colors on it and the word "coin" in the machine that you put your money in to order food. have to click the botton slot across the top.
ARGH! Nothing new in 15 minutes. Where haven't I clicked? Around room with unused item highlighted, around room with next unused item highlighted. Washed every item ... I'm tidy? Not really but .. Almost time to dress to go get KFC and take to mom's along with hubby and pup.

marbazul
08-29-2008, 20:52:44
Hmm.. do I need to start over? I'm playing A - BTW.
green key, plastic tape, paper (washed) w/ secret number on it, used $ for A meal. Should I have scrubbed wall with paper before washing?
I'll continue first reading hints.
found paper with 4 colors on it and the word "coin" in the machine that you put your money in to order food. have to click the botton slot across the top.
ARGH! Nothing new in 15 minutes. Where haven't I clicked? Around room with unused item highlighted, around room with next unused item highlighted. Washed every item ... I'm tidy? Not really but .. Almost time to dress to go get KFC and take to mom's along with hubby and pup.

In the coin there is 048. Code is the four coloured numbers MINUS 48

marbazul
08-29-2008, 20:53:46
Where is the helicopter in meal B?
Got it.
But I donĀ“t get the remote or the toothpick