The Horror Mansion ~ Escape from the Japanese Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Horror Mansion ~ Escape from the Japanese Room

This is a sequel to Mystery House. You want to find, collect, and use items to once again...escape the room! Good Luck and have fun!

Play HERE.

Walkthrough

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Click image for larger version

Name:	Game Screenshot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	1696336

I haven't been able to pick up anything...

I can look in the bamboo. Read some notes and smell the delicious food and stuff like that, but, haven't found anything I can use...

Comment

There's a 3-digit keypad located at about 3 o'clock on the edge of the window

EDIT: Found and used
      and got some numbers. Not enough, though.

EDIT2: Found more numbers. Out! There are two endings. You get a different one depending on
      Last edited by nin_man; 07-10-2008, 19:19:15.

Comment

May I ask where you found cup and stick

Comment

nin man... we need your expert help ;-).. i cant seem to do anything other then remove lids, move rock, and look in some places

edit: i wish i knew japanese... seems i am lost in this one. I dont give up very easily, but this one seems like it has stumped me...

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
            May I ask where you found cup and stick
            You can see the stick already, you just can't get it. First you need to get the cup, which is
            There aren't any arrows where you need to click to get there for some reason

Comment

Well that helped. I have the stick now. Thanks.

Comment

thanks.. i got key.. now cant find out where to put the darn thing lmao..

Comment

I don't understand your hint nin man.

Nvm, I found it. I didn't even know that screen was there ty nin man
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                    I don't understand your hint nin man.
                    No, the water basin is behind the bamboo screen. Click just to the left of it and you'll see the water basin.

This game's tricky. A whole lot of random clicking got me through it. I clicked many, many doubtful places.

Comment

Originally posted by nin_man View Post
                      No, the water basin is behind the bamboo screen. Click just to the left of it and you'll see the water basin.

This game's tricky. A whole lot of random clicking got me through it. I clicked many, many doubtful places.
                      I had edited my post that I'd found it nin man, thank you.

EDIT: I noticed that it's a very fussy game, as far as trying something a hundred times, and then for no reason I can see, it finally having an effect. I have a policy - when it's no longer fun; move on to another game. Good luck everyone!
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, I think with this game things need to be done in order. Like not getting the stick before you have the cup.

Where is the key?

Comment

Well, I think with this game things need to be done in order. Like not getting the stick before you have the cup.

Yes, but one time I didn't do anything but move off the screen and then back and was only then able to perform the action. Maybe (probably) I'm just a failure at this game. lol and I soooo don't feel like pixel hunting this morning! Obviously the game is beatable, I just find it too frustrating.
                          sigpic

Comment

Where is the key?

There are two. One is hidden
                            and the other is

Comment

Oh OK Thanks. I'm still trying to figure out what the correct number is. I have values for star, square and # so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X