Meat Mansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meat Mansion

Meat Mansion is a new point and click adventure type room escape game from The Basement Group. "Sure, you've escaped before. But not while zombies are eating your face! Fortunately, there's a gun in the house, if you can find it in time." Good luck and have fun!

http://www.moregames24.com/2008/07/meat-mansion.html

Warning: This game is not suitable for children, because of some simulated blood and violence

Got the guns, keys and cog. out. Thanks for posting

Comment

No problem!

Comment

I'm stuck at a view of the front door, and I can't do anything or back up.

Comment

Originally posted by nin_man View Post
          I'm stuck at a view of the front door, and I can't do anything or back up.
          Same for me.

Last edited by Adventure; 07-14-2008, 17:41:51. Reason: Please use your edit button to avoid multiple posting

Comment

I have found 1 of the 2 key to the front door

Comment

Piano

never mind
              Last edited by lady_davis; 07-13-2008, 21:10:22.

Comment

brief meat mansion walkthrough

hope this helps

Comment

thanks for da walkthrough dolg, i guess it was kinda scary but after u see the fat guy from 300 its pretty predictable cept that ghost on window
                  sigpic

Respect the eclipse

Comment

yeah it was kinda scary
                    specially wen da girl zombie/ghost things come rushing up
                    2 u. i jumped every time
                    sigpic

Comment

The piano thing is not working for me...

Ok, Got that but now I am stuck by the front door that is still locked and aI have no arrows to go back??? What the heck.
                      Last edited by Michelle; 07-14-2008, 17:21:40.

Comment

michelle if yu have been to the master bedroom and got the key from there click on the door

Comment

But, I think you have to fix the clock first and I haven't found a cog anywhere for it...

I have one key left that I got from the window and three weapons. If I go to the door, I'm stuck and the key I have won't open it.

I've restarted this game like three times now. I'm in the master bedroon and got some shells.

The drawers won't open with the key from the window...

Oh. It totally helps if you read the walkthrough that someone went to the trouble of writing.
                          Last edited by Michelle; 07-15-2008, 21:18:26.

Comment

Scary

Holy <<removed by moderation>> is right for the thing at the window.

I don't know why i play these games when they creep me out so much

Comment

Working...
                            X