Pandemic II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pandemic II

Customize your disease and wipe out the population!
    Pandemic II

If you want to play more of Blips' games, (including pandemic and pandemic EOM) click here.
    Last edited by midnight; 07-16-2008, 22:19:08.

Apparently, my Final Solution is going to be harder than I thought.

Comment

This is incredibly hard. Stupid Madagascar.
      sigpic

Comment

wow! it's quite difficult to kill the world.

One thing I don't understand though. If my disease is airborne, then why doesn't it spread across borders?
        My daddy was a dollar

Not worth a hundred cents

Comment

I really thought the only thing that lived in Madagascar was lemurs, and a small troupe of escaped zoo animals.

So since I don't seem to be able to wipe out all of humanity, I'm instead amusing myself with the most brutal set of symptoms I can come up with.

Comment

I find it amusing that governments start burning bodies before anyone has died from my disease.
            sigpic

Comment

That's bad enough, but they're burning bodies over a disease whose only symptom is sneezing.

Comment

the government had made a vaccine and it didn't work it made my virus mutate! so anyone who was given the vaccine would get the virus.

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Interesting, so perhaps I shouldn't turn on the heart disease and hemorrhaging right away, because then everyone will die before the vaccine.

Comment

I really don't understand why all the governments start shutting down the airports over a disease with NO symptoms. As long as there are no symptoms, how does anyone know there is a disease?

But, good news, everyone! I infected Madagascar this time. Too bad Greenland and Indonesia didn't get it.
                    sigpic

Comment

wow this game is pretty morbid isn't it...
                      Lucy Cook on http://games.madebig.com/

Comment

yeah!! I killed everyone except Argentina and Madagascar... This game is so AWSOME
                        My daddy was a dollar

Not worth a hundred cents

Comment

It'd be awesome if you could actually win! I definitely like the interface and options for this one better than the first, though.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HANFGARN View Post
                            yeah!! I killed everyone except Argentina and Madagascar... This game is so AWSOME
                            I know!! I was awake for atleast 24 hours waiting for the game to come out! Also, if you want to play more of Blips' games, (including pandemic and pandemic EOM) go click here or the two game titles I posted above.

Comment

it seems to work best if you choose symptoms that don't show as much like Vomiting would draw attention to your infected victims

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                              June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Working...
                              X