PDA

View Full Version : Pencil Rebel

yondergirl
07-21-2008, 14:28:05
Pencil Rebel is a escape game by Grzegorz Kozakiewicz. Find a way to escape by finding items and solving puzzles.

Please be patient while the game the game loads.

http://www.pencilrebel.com/

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

Adventure
07-21-2008, 14:41:20
Please post new games only in new games section which is Here (http://www.gamershood.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31). Games will be moved to the correct section after they are approved and/or submitted to the main game site. ;)

flowerbird
07-21-2008, 15:05:21
Funny easy game, I liked it;)

someguy
07-21-2008, 15:37:06
This was a nice timewaster. Thanks for posting.

bip
07-21-2008, 20:50:49
What is to do on the screen with red bird, carrying a key?
Ah! Now I've got sth to shoot from the barman; before he said, that he would me give sth later!

EscapeGirl
07-21-2008, 21:24:48
What a cute game. :) Thanks for sharing it.

brainisdead
07-21-2008, 22:28:13
completed having only missed 1 secret. no idea what I missed though

Mindsmasher
07-21-2008, 22:46:14
It was nice and finally polish version available :D
This game was based on motif from polish movie King Size so fabula shouldn't be surprising to my fellow-countrymen, although some graphics ideas where absolutly new to me (like this vegetable room). Thanks for posting.

dana
07-22-2008, 09:57:00
Nice and easy

Cat0ii
07-22-2008, 12:46:07
Cute game!

joel08
07-22-2008, 21:19:28
Finished with 12 places and 5 secrets found.

old biker
07-22-2008, 21:52:57
exept for the annoyng bird ,i liked this game very much :haha:

gusty
07-22-2008, 22:11:40
Hm...I keep getting electrocuted

Hatty_S
08-21-2008, 14:02:48
I can't get the mobile phone thing right, I can get the first three notes but not the rest.

Any help?

Edit: nvm done it

silent wulf
08-21-2008, 16:39:47
How do you get past the electric pad part?

Hatty_S
08-21-2008, 17:30:17
How do you get past the electric pad part?

In the room to the left of the pad room, there is a radio on the table, next to the bottom of the right table leg (looking at screen) there is a switch, flick that, then turn radio on - listen carefully to the last six notes, then go back into the pad room & press the keys on the phone to re-create the same sound, onece you have it right the gate will life & you can cross safely

the order of numbers to press is 1155665 *note* this will not work unless you do the radio bit first

BergerMeister
08-21-2008, 17:42:11
I completed the game with no problems. I'm missing the 4th secret though. Anybody know where that is?

knucksie
08-21-2008, 17:56:35
i can't get the phone to work. i've listened to the tunes but can't find the right butttoms. can anyone help?

adally
08-21-2008, 18:23:30
was I supposed to fall in the floor, after moving the brussell sprouts? nvm i guess so

Hatty_S
08-21-2008, 18:24:40
i can't get the phone to work. i've listened to the tunes but can't find the right butttoms. can anyone help?

If you look at the spoiler I have posted above, also another tip for the phone thing

turn the radio OFF go back into phone room - see red cat above, click that, note the number written on the card - go & turn the radio on again, then go back to phone enter number & you can pass the gate

adally
08-21-2008, 18:29:27
HOW DO I KILL THE BIRD?????? where do i get the sling shot? nvm, i found it.

Hatty_S
08-21-2008, 18:52:09
The bold parts are the secrets

Complete the puzzle, it’s really not that hard, if you can’t finish it, let me know. Either just wait there and fall through a secret trap door, or click the door to the right. Both will take you to the same area.

Click to the left by the handle, your mouse will turn into a hand pointing down, click.

Click cat in picture. Picture should fall, then click the red button. The trench coat should lift up, grab the pick axe. Click the T.V. button. Click left to leave.

Click the ladder, then click the marker on the right, you’ll automatically swing across. Click the marker again to go to another room.

Click butterfly. Then click cupboard handle to open it and get a paper clip. Click left to leave

Click the rope, then the ladder, then click the top long rope. It is all the way to the far right of the screen. You will slide down then go to a new room.

Click the right arrow to go to another room, w/e you do, don’t step on the platform by the skull, you’ll die. You don’t have to start over but….you don’t want to kill your character now do you =( ?. Above the cell phone is a red cat, click it to get a code (1155665). Go back to the room with the 11. On the right “1″ you see a switch, click it. Go the right again, the cell phone should be open, now use the number pad on the phone to enter the code.

[[If the code works for you skip past the red text below]]

***Also, if for some reason the code doesn’t work for you, click the dial on the radio, wait for it to clear up and you should hear a song play ((twinkle twinkle little star)) the part that plays is the code. So when you press a number on the phone, it will make a sound. Mimic the sound and that’s the code.***

Click the rope and slide down. You will go to another comic scene.

Click right to go to the next room.

Go up the ladder into another room.

Click the big wheel on the safe and begin to play a game of tick-tack-toe. It is very easy to win. When you win the safe will open, grab the 20 euro. On the book shelf, the lowest book on the right that looks different, click it, and that should be your last secret. click left to go to back.

Click right.

click man to talk to him. He says he has what you want, but you need to come back later. Click swinging door under the moose head.

See your friend, notice that you need a key. Click right.

Now you see the bird, notice that it has your key. Try to click it, and notice that you need a sling shot. Go left until you reach the bar again.

Talk to the man again, and he will give you a sling shot. Go through the door and right again to get back to the bird.

Now that you have the sling shot, hit the bird about 4 times. You don’t have to click the bird exactly, once you get him by your target just keep clicking really fast, and you should be able to hit him about 3 times in a row. If not, well, it’s not that hard to take him down =). Once you defeat the bird, grab the key and head back to your friend.

Click lock, it should open, and you will see another comic strip.

Congrats! You saved your friend and found the secrets!!

mathcenter04
08-21-2008, 23:57:25
Help, when I click on link a blank page opens.

EscapeGirl
08-22-2008, 00:22:18
Hmm...I just tested it on IE7, and it works for me. :hmm: Make sure you have the latest version of the Flash Player. :)

You can get the latest version HERE. (http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash)

It is also noted that it may take awhile for this game to download. :)

ozman92
08-22-2008, 01:40:22
Thanks Hatty S that really helped me in the end:)

NannaJoy
08-22-2008, 01:58:15
Too short! Good ideas though. I couldn't click on an item and then word "item" to see it closer. Found 2 things and 2 things given to me more or less.

TheDoctor101
08-22-2008, 03:22:55
Uhh... I can't get the switch thing with the electric pad thingy. I pressed the switch went back and it didn't work!

MimosaStar
02-13-2009, 19:18:33
Wierd but fun game!

Mrs.McD
02-15-2009, 03:33:18
This game was too cute!