Dark Knight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Knight

Awesome movie! I saw it three times (the midnight release was one of them)

Discussions:
    Did you like it?
    Was it too long?
    Do you think Heath should get an Oscar?
    Will there be another one?
    Did you like the magic trick (yes! lol)/ what was your fave part??

Get started!
    Sister Dia <3
    Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
    You SHOULD Be Worrying About
    U-NO-POO -
    the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

I've heard great things about this movie.
    I'm going to watch it soon. It will be in theaters around here for quite a while. So I have time.

Comment

I loved this movie. I thought the effects were great (not too cheesy), I thought it was well cast, and well written. There were some great lines in that movie.

And although I thought maybe all the hype around Heath Ledger's performance stemmed from him having died (), I think I was very mistaken. He did an amazing job. Jack Nicholson was a great Joker when I saw him, but I have to say I think Heath was a better one. And I didn't think the movie was too long, either. I think that if they had made it shorter, it would have taken away from the film. Definitely worth seeing.

And yeah, I'm sure they'll be another one. There are always new Batman movies.

Comment

Everything that needs to be said has been said... Heath Ledger did a phenomenal job! He originally signed for three more Batman movies but because of his death they are removing the Joker from the movies. There will definitely be at least two more movies though.
        Hi there. I can't put pictures in my signature

Comment

I saw it the other night. BRILLIANT FILM!

I thought Heath's performance was exceptional, psychotic but clever, creepy but funny, and how he occasionally licked his lips. For his penultimate film I thought he did a great job.

I did find Batman's voice rather irritating though. I understand that he can't have Bruce Wayne's voice but I thought Christian Bale could have done it a bit better.
          Ghost member of GFARDTO

Online Family

Sisters - Super T and Humphryboop
          Brother - Awsomeman

Sanity is futile...So be LOONEY!

Ghost of the Loonies

Comment

I CAN'T SEE IT!! my parents say i'm too young but it sounds awsome! *sobs*
            I am and will always be a timetraveler

Comment

I still haven't seen it :/

Comment

Working...
              X