This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New House Game

I just got some software and made a new point and click game. Its not too sophisticated. I used pictures I already had on my computer. I will eventually be taking new pictures to make a better game.

This is my first attempt at a point and click game using my software.

I hope you like it! (Its not very difficult, but you do have to download it from my site and install it. Don't worry, no viruses or anything bad!)

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

http://www.gamesfree4u.com/pointandclick.html
    Last edited by Mistery; 08-13-2008, 21:08:28. Reason: Updated link

Congrats on your new game!! I hope to give it a try tomorrow night.

Comment

I dont know what to do in this game i cant even get past the first scene.any
      one playing as i really need help
      sigpic

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow......

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.........
      Just walk beside me and be my friend "

My Online Family
      Brother-Geordieboy
      Sis-Mojotolo and Rima

:group-hug: :group-hug: :group-hug::group-hug:

Comment

Comment

Its not a mailbox, its the bottom of a rain spout. lol

I just figured out how to combine items to make new items. My next game should be a bit better.

Originally posted by pratik732006 View Post
          I dont know what to do in this game i cant even get past the first scene.any
          one playing as i really need help
          I'll assume you have never played these kinds of games before.

You have to find clues. Make sure you write them down because some clues can only be seen one time. You will need these clues at the end.

Sometimes you cant get a clue without using a certain item. You have to search for these items. When you find an item it will go to your inventory at the top.

To use an item, click on it and drag it to where you need to use it.

I'll give you an example (not from this game). Lets say you find a treasure chest. You cant open it because you need a key. The key might be hidden above a door but you cant reach it. You find a ladder. Use the ladder on the door to get the key, then go back to the treasure chest and use the key on the treasure chest.

Understand? In my game, sometimes you will click on things but it means nothing. Other times it is a clue or an item added to your inventory.
          Last edited by EscapeGirl; 08-08-2008, 20:34:27. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

Darn it! I can't play downloaded stuff..O-o;

Comment

Originally posted by midnight View Post
              Darn it! I can't play downloaded stuff..O-o;
              Why cant you? Its not a large file.

Comment

It is such a shame that you're making all your games download only Pennsteve67. I, and many others, refuse to download games.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                  It is such a shame that you're making all your games download only Pennsteve67. I, and many others, refuse to download games.
                  With this software I cant make them in HTML format or the inventory wont work. These arent big files. There are no viruses or trojans in them. I made them myself.

Is there any way I can make an exe file run on my website so people can play it there? Or a way to convert it to a file that can be run on my site?

The room escape games on here are played on a website without downloading them. How can I do that with my games? Anyone know?

Comment

The link to this site will no longer work. To download this game and others go to www.gamesfree4u.com

Thanks

Comment

I had an issue with downloading stuff, cause it all in all, was responsible for me having to buy a new computer...o-o (NOT YOU, just downloading games...)

Comment

lol, finished, very coooollll dude, although I couldn't find one of the clues
                        well done

Comment

Link isn't working anymore...
                          If you find a working link, please let us know here so we can fix the link and move the game back to the Downloadable Games section.....
                          From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X