X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flow

Play game:

http://intihuatani.usc.edu/cloud/flowing/

An open-ended game where you?re a sea creature getting food. Dive deep into the space and evolve.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Ehh... first?
    TreasureTrooper

Comment

Second

Comment

Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Very relaxing game... but gets boring fast...
          TreasureTrooper

Comment

gayyy

Comment

its ok, its cool with all the dif levles and the way that u get bigger and the back gorund goes darker as u go further into the game and the levles

i got 2 like 1 of the last levles i fink, the background was pitch black basicly
              Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?

Comment

One owrd: depressing..

Comment

Strange game

Relaxing and easy. It's ok but nothing much happens exept that the thing can evolve. Not my kind of game, sad but true.

Comment

I liked it, once you beat the 'boss' (pitch-black area) as a snake-like organism, you go back to the surface as a different organism. My second organism was the circle orbited by the bunch of little circles

Comment

And after that you can go all the way down and beat the 'snake' boss again, but apparently that's as far as you can go. I did it twice just to make sure; there's no way farther down and no reward for beating him again. Which is a shame, because it's a lot harder to beat him when your weak spots are orbiting you.

Comment

omg this is sooo cool i bet the boss and ate the golden circle thing nnu go back to the start but you come out as one of those giant circles with the littler circles around it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 n the screen is now orange lol
                        french translation : " ... i have rabbits.... in my trousers"
                        lmao top gear ledgends

Comment

hey, i can't finde one of those little things with a red spot in in to go deeper into the sea!

Comment

Where am I?

I can't see nothing. Where am I?
                            I only see red and white dots in a blue background.
                            What is my form (invisible?)?

Please, help me!

Comment

Originally posted by Markus
                              hey, i can't finde one of those little things with a red spot in in to go deeper into the sea!
                              you can only go so far ... have you found the worm thing lyk you that is full of spikey things sticking out its side???
                              ive you had defeat it and you will go onto the next level

Originally posted by Unregistered2
                              I can't see nothing. Where am I?
                              I only see red and white dots in a blue background.
                              What is my form (invisible?)?

Please, help me!
                              im not sure about that one..... do u not have a wormy thing with a claw at the front?
                              french translation : " ... i have rabbits.... in my trousers"
                              lmao top gear ledgends

Comment

Working...
                              X