PDA

View Full Version : Test Tube Room Escape

tlsosplus
08-18-2008, 07:29:26
Test Tube Room Escape (http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/6179)
Test Tube Room Escape is another Japanese point and click type room escape game by Akira, who is also the creator of Virgin Gate game. In this game, you are locked in a room and you need to escape the room by searching, finding items and solving the puzzles. Language may be a problem in this game. Good luck and fun!

Purp
08-18-2008, 07:35:19
Well, I'm stuck. I have a test tube with red stuff in it, a code, and something to read the code in. You may want to edit your initial post and say language is a definiate barrier.

EDIT: found a hammer on the picture

and two more codes on papers....

EDIT #2--Found a key on the left side of the hanging with the writing on it, and opened drawers to find three more vials, and a flashlight.

ZoMAYoR
08-18-2008, 07:44:59
Same as you and
3 more tst tubes. flashlight handle(hammer?),key.transparent paper

Try to
click around the picture (:

Purp
08-18-2008, 07:52:59
I used the flashlight, oh, and the code with the alphabet on it? Black +Red=A and Blue + Yellow=B

I hope this helps.

Does anyone else have the piece of paper with the shapes and numbers on it?

ZoMAYoR
08-18-2008, 08:00:14
code with alphabet?

I thinkthe paper with shapes(from under the waste can) give you the code:3241 if compared with the picture of the stickmen

Purp
08-18-2008, 08:01:43
I think in the bin, after finding the tube, but I'm not sure...

Wow, I just escaped, and I'm not sure how.

ZoMAYoR
08-18-2008, 08:08:24
Congrats :D
I still don't know whatto do with the tranparent paper after putting it on the book shelf? I tried to click the other set of books on the drawers in the same order but noyhing happened?!

Purp
08-18-2008, 08:09:19
No, I think it's just for the poster next to the door.

ZoMAYoR
08-18-2008, 08:14:47
Out :)

Be careful not tocombine the A or B tube with it self

otherwise you'll have to restart the game

old biker
08-18-2008, 20:08:03
found a key no use for ? ok ,nvm
Got tubes ,black red blue yellow ,two papers ,hammer(used),flashlight(used)key(used)plate (used) stuck now

better read your post before zomayor
starting over now :haha:

Out now ,but dont replay ,full of bugs then

bip
08-18-2008, 21:53:01
How can I get the code wihtout mixing the rainbowtubes?

For mixing you have to click your tube, "about item" and than the other tube. Try again if that doesn't succeed at once.

Is the screen with blue "replay" the end, that I'm out, or did I sth wrong and must play again?

NannaJoy
09-26-2008, 16:52:45
Those who can't laugh at themselves leave the job to others.

read post #4
key upper left of sign near door
missing second item
have the following
hammer used, key used, 4 tubes-used in part, two papers
looking for missing item and where to put something.

found missing item - used oddly.
So now have
two tubes and to papers that I can click on. only one empty space if that is needed. Have no idea about code - tried several things that seemed logical to me.

I may check back .. but everything I tried didn't work.

Checking back - no help I see.

amazinggames
09-28-2008, 02:14:23
thank you, zomayor about the help with the stickmen. i wasn't putting two and two together regarding the diagram that I found. That helped!

also, thanks to purp for help with the test tubes. I had added the red and black to make the rainbow. I thought I had tried to mix the blue and yellow together with no avail, but I probably hadn't highlighted one. Once I did that, I was home free.

I was confused (like zomayor) about the transparency that you put over the poster of the books. Maybe it was a red herring, because I tried clicking the books in the order the transparency said, but it was to no avail, and it didn't seem like I needed to do that either.

silpadagirl
12-24-2008, 02:45:49
what do you use the rainbow tube and hammer for?