Slurp spider fighting method contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slurp spider fighting method contest

Looking at hearts contest thread, I decided to make one of my own.

This contest is all about fighting against slurp spiders. Since there seems to be slurp spider problems at times, I've decided to make a contest where we could make up creative & non-violent techniques to fight against slurp spiders.

Rules:
    -You must draw out a idea or take non copyrighted images and edit them.
    -You must include a short description on how your method affects slurp spiders and how to use it.
    -This contest will go on for two weeks. When the deadline is reached, The 3 judges (picked at random) and I will choose which technique is the best. After the deadline, NO SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED!!!
    -THE RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED!!! Any submissions that break the rules will be automaticly rejected. Remember to read the Special Rules for GH Planet here: http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3516, and make sure your technique is not aggressive and harmful.
    Plus if you break the rules, you can deal with our moderators.

Good luck. Have fun. and keep stay within the rules.

Judges: (so far)
    Someguy
    Justeazy
    Funja
    Last edited by someguy; 08-26-2008, 22:02:01. Reason: changed rules to make the thread fit the special rules for GH Planet

Contest over.
    Nobody enters, so no contest

Comment

The contest is running for 2 weeks, it's not over yet.

Comment

I'm still not convinced that anybody is going to enter.

Comment

Hmmm... lol
          I wanted this one to get popular! Those little buggers are everywhere in the "who's online" list! (and google spiders too)
          (I wasn't going to post first since u made me a judge, even though I can guarantee it would suck, but hoped someone else would soon... )
          READ
          >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
          It'll SHOCK you!
          Post anything and everything about Short Circuit HERE!

Comment

Ahem!
            I present to you...

Comment

It's over.
              That was a waste of my time. Sorry there were no other competitors heart. you win.

Comment

ooowww i wanted to enter
                .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

Working...
                X