Eco & Slow - Summer Vacation in Ootaki Village

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eco & Slow - Summer Vacation in Ootaki Village

"Eco & Slow - Summer Vacation in Ootaki Village is another new Japanese point and click adventure game by Small Home Page. In this game, you need to answer the questions to collect 5 prizes. Language may be a problem in this game. Good luck and have fun!"

http://cgi.members.interq.or.jp/pian...aki/otaki.html

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=title of spoiler here] text here...[/spoiler]

answer to some question, these there is a language barrier to answer:

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Wow. Language definitely seems like a barrier here. I have no clue what to do.

Comment

it seems to be like their other game more of just roaming around trying things didn't realize when I posted it

seems to need to do things to get these little acorn figures

the ending is interesting

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

looks fun..

*** is with the freaky puppet resembling guy ?

GH's own Princess of Non-sense.

so polished, you're gleaming with light, too tempting, resisting with all of our might, blinded sould, our misguided flight, silence the demon's lethal appitite.

Comment

to much japping

Comment

and this should be fun? (won`t spend my time on transmitting the info given from this side to the "game") - aggree to biker

Comment

anyone actually kno wat to do here ?

GH's own Princess of Non-sense.

so polished, you're gleaming with light, too tempting, resisting with all of our might, blinded sould, our misguided flight, silence the demon's lethal appitite.

Comment

I've done about a dozen math problems, and they keep coming! When will it end?

I quit after about 25-30 math problems! Now I can't connect the dots on the map?!?! Giving up

Comment

Working...
                X