PDA

View Full Version : Mighty Melvin - Lost and Confused in the Periodic Mesas

Rima
09-05-2008, 08:44:56
Mighty Melvin-Lost and Confused in the Periodic Mesas is a new point and click type room escape game by Paradocs. The hero is locked in an old laboratory and he needs to escape to find his new girlfriend. Use mouse to solve puzzles to escape the room. Numeric pad can be used to enter numbers. Good luck and have fun! ..:)

Please use spoilers to give hints;)

https://www.mochiads.com/community/games/djbailey65/mighty-melvin-lost-and-confused-in-the-periodic

Rima
09-05-2008, 09:03:25
i am going to gv it a try...:)

oohhnooo....:ashamed:
is anyone playing this game...i hv just started the game..nd no idea wht i hv to do in this..:thk: as its seems tht this game is all abt science/physics/chemistry....calulations nd equations..:val:.nd i am not so good in this..:mpr:...is this game is meant for only science students...8-| i think now i need science degree to play this :what:

pratik732006
09-05-2008, 11:57:26
WHat kind of game is this:mpr:..only having science.:angry-dude:.its really bad.:(.i dont know why Rima submitted it...bad choice :D

But i am out..:D

nin_man
09-05-2008, 14:20:31
I'm not sure what to do after the capture voltage. I imagine it's right in front of me but it is too early in the morning for me to think.

EDIT: I had to go look this one up. I still have no idea where some of those numbers came from.

iammetx
09-05-2008, 21:50:50
I was laughing with the note....thought it was funny and cute....then I stoped laughing with the game. I love math, but I play these games to release pressure, not feel more. I can tell it's a great game, but not for me. Atleast not today. Maybe some other time. :(

oxamiraxo
09-22-2008, 02:27:58
hard one..

varnenas
09-24-2008, 09:54:37
This was hard one, but I'm out by myself! :)