Starwars The Force Unleashed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starwars The Force Unleashed!

"This entry in the Star Wars saga casts players as Darth Vader's "Secret Apprentice", unveiling new revelations about the Star Wars galaxy. The expansive story, created under direction from George Lucas, is set during the largely unexplored era between Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. In it, players will assist the iconic villain in his quest to rid the universe of Jedi - and face decisions that could change the course of their destiny. As its name implies, The Force Unleashed completely re-imagines the scope and scale of the Force by taking full advantage of newly developed technologies that will be seen and experienced for the first time anywhere in videogaming."
    (http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/823/823667.html)

So who is getting this game and for what console

When it comes to the Wii, it will be on my shelf in a heartbeat.

Comment

I've got it and played the prologue and the first level, amazing I love how you can just send waves against whatever and throw things all over the place! The dash is awesome too! There's nothing greater in this game than jumping up, dashing over to a storm trooper and sending him flying, whilst still in the air, then landing perfectly and sending an explosive crate at the other storm troopers

So far..
      I rate this game a 8/10 overall
      Visuals - 9/10
      Gameplay - 9/10
      Pace - 8/10 ( It's flows while in the game but the menu transitions are slightly slow )

Comment

Gettin it tomorrow for da wii.
        I'm excited.

Comment

Hmmm...
          I was going to get it... but everyone I know who got it said is SUCKED
          6/10 average (4/10 for the Wii )
          READ
          >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
          It'll SHOCK you!
          Post anything and everything about Short Circuit HERE!

Comment

Justeazy- Depends on which console, I wouldn't want it for the wii because it would be too annoying... I suggest 360

Comment

Like I said, AVERAGE rating (including 360/PS3/Wii scores) are 6/10, Wii itself is 4/10, so it didn't make TOO much difference.

Everyone says the story is good, but the gameplay itself is crappy beyond belief for a game with this much anticipation...
              READ
              >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
              It'll SHOCK you!
              Post anything and everything about Short Circuit HERE!

Comment

my friends says disc unreadable but in the background you can see the game playing
                Its not illegal unless you get caught

Comment

Justeazy- The ratings I find on the web are 7/10 and everyone I have met that played it so far enjoy it I personally love it and think it's an awesome game

Comment

Just wanted to tell you...

ok so you ever have your tooth hurt, well mine REALLY hurts, It's probabley going to be a root canal.... anyway, does anyone have the force unleashed? it is a fun game....

Originally posted by Justeazy View Post
                    Hmmm...
                    I was going to get it... but everyone I know who got it said is SUCKED
                    6/10 average (4/10 for the Wii )
                    it rocks....
                    Last edited by EscapeGirl; 10-13-2008, 23:38:49. Reason: Merged Posts
                    sigpic

Comment

Strongbull - I own it and it is fun

Comment

I just played a demo version of this game, its fun!
                        Time is a mysterious thing. never eat it.

Comment

This is one of the best games I've played in a while.

Comment

Working...
                          X