• Show
Clear All

• The House 2

Download game:

http://www.gamershood.com/OfflineGam...ise/House2.exe

or:
    http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=1291

Downloadable room escape game.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

i found four symbols but dont know what to do after. Im not sure if it as to do something with the piano can someone give me a hint!!!

Comment

outside

ok read the journal all of it no how to work the code out but cant even get outside, any ideas?

Comment

ok im out but cant do anything argh!

Comment

Patrick, I think you're playing the first House game...
          So you managed to get out into the hedge maze, lalaw?
          If so, just use the arrow keys to find the note at the end...

Comment

thanks yeh i figured the arrows found the note deciphered parts of it lol um wheres the jar

Comment

sorry but i give up im sure its a very good one but i found the bar less frustrating lol no offense

Comment

help...how did you figure that note out at the end of the maze...have no idea what it means! Also, how do I get onto the computer?have a note that says journal,exe but it wont work wen i type it in!!!

Comment

Im having trouble with the password on the computer...read the journal entries so far, but alas, i cant figure it out. ive written down the letters that are in there that are wrong and the letters that should be in there, instead of the typos, but cant make a word with either of them. am i at least on the right track? or no?

Comment

Where is this journal?!

Comment

Its on the computer. Did you find the paper yet? Find the paper, and go to the computer, click on the screen. It gives a c prompt and you type in whats on the paper. Viola, a journal

Comment

o my god...i just finished it after starting for the second time!

Last edited by Mistery; 04-23-2006, 22:28:07. Reason: put spoiler tags

Comment

thanx mistery!!!

Comment

Well, I got out, and got into the maze. Looked everywhere, didnt see anything, and then it seems I keep getting stuck in the hedges and cant move. *shrug*

Comment

*clap clap clap clap*
                              Good job!

Comment

Working...
                              X