Help with the Download Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with the Download Games

...'cause I prefer Macs. Does anyone know of downloadable games for the Mac?
    What do you mean, "It's only a game?"

Sorry! Don't know at the moment.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

http://www.macrun.com/US/04_downloads/downloads.html

Don't know the games, so I can't tell if they are good.

Here you can choose mac and then different game categories. There are free versions, trial versions, pay versions. Maybe you can find something.
      http://www.macgames.com/?tag=dir
      Last edited by Mistery; 04-23-2006, 20:18:36.

Comment

The Download Games

Bummer, can't download and that sucks. Says my graphics card didn't have enough to download the game!! Sorry! Really hate that since I "REALLY" like playing those!!

Comment

Help Downloading Games !!!

This is what I get when I try 2 download: " Check graphics card to see if meet minimum requirements and drivers are up to date. If graphics card has little memory, try switching computer to lower resolution." Can someone tell me how to do this ? Can someone explain what I need to do to be able to download these games ? If not, then make some games that I "CAN" !! Thanks!!

Comment

Here the information about the Minimum System Requirements for my games:

Computer: IBM PC or compatible, Pentium 133 MHz CPU or better
            Memory: 32MB RAM and 20MB hard disk space
            Monitor: 256 colors or better
            Interface: Mouse and keyboard
            Operating System: Windows98/2000/XP or compatible

However, the recommended system requirements highly depend on the resources that your software uses (for example, a good CPU and a good CD-ROM drive are required if you want to play DivX-encoded videos).

- Video Card: The resolution (e.g. 640x480) and the color depth (e.g. 24bit) depend on the size and of the color depth of the pictures used in your software. JPEG pictures are automatically saved in 24bit (16 million colors), whereas GIF's are saved in 8bit (256 colors). A "High Color display" is usually recommended.

- Sound Card: If MIDI files are played, a "MIDI capable" sound card is required. Otherwise, a "Windows compatible sound device" is enough.

- CPU: If your software is only made of static pictures (no videos or transitions), any CPU will be ok (let's say "133Mhz or higher"). If the software features full-screen videos or alphablending transitions, a "733Mhz or higher" CPU is recommended.

- Operating System: Any Windows operating system from Windows95 to WindowsXP should be ok. However, since the alphablending transitions may not work properly under Windows95, it is recommended that you require "Windows98 or higher". Note that the very best operating system for running games created with Adventure Maker is probably WindowsXP.

- RAM: The more, the better. "64MB" is recommended, but the software should also work with 32MB.

- Other Requirements: "Windows Compatible mouse", "4X CD-ROM drive" (a much more powerful CD-ROM drive may be required if the software is run from CD and it features full-screen videos), and of course "xMB free hard disk space", where x is the size of the project folder (uncompressed).
            __________________________________________________ ___________________

The system requirements are given by the software I use and I can't make them otherwise.

Since this thread doesn't refer to a downloadable game I move this thread to a more suitable place.

Comment

Okay, as it seems, the problems you mentioned refer not to my games but the new ones from yesterday. Since there is another person with the same problem, I sent a message to the game creator and asked him to post here about this problem. I'm sure he will inform you soon, please be patient.

Comment

To You Mistery

Thank you. I am still trying to figure something out. When my husband gets home , I'll see if we can't get it going but I will be checking back just in case(which I'm sure I will). My bits are...256, 16 bit, 32 bits and thats it! Have tried different ones with no luck. Thanks for replying.

Comment

Sconrad08, could you please tell us if you find anything out? Would be very nice of you. Thanks in advance.

Comment

I'm not good at troubleshooting like this...

What kind of graphics card do you have?
                    Operating system?

Comment

nAKdpvPvIMvrBEI

HlCNhs <a href="http://slviaknwrffb.com/">slviaknwrffb</a>, gprznsxhovef, [link=http://mvhbzqtsrmzi.com/]mvhbzqtsrmzi[/link], http://crgvfhbvkgou.com/
                      Last edited by Unregistered; 06-18-2012, 11:55:00. Reason: eGRwnnugSar

Comment

That's cool Mistery. Here I go.

Uhmm, I can't download it: The set up files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program. What means that?
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Wait, I check it and download it myself. Otherwise I will give you an alternative link for download.

EDIT: Adventure, I downloaded it myself and had no problems. Seems that something went wrong during the download process. Could you try again?

Comment

I still get the same message. Maybe It's my flash player? I have just cleaned up my computer. So maybe I cleaned that up too.
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

i downloaded it but now what i have a ucf.exe and when i open it it says open with and i dont know what to open it with...

Gamershood'ing for 22 months.

Comment

Working...
                              X