• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mousefiles

Play game:

http://www.olw.se/mousefiles/index.html

Point and click game.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Languages

Half is in English and half is in some other language. Does any of it make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Meagan
      Half is in English and half is in some other language. Does any of it make sense?
      I think it's Swedish. It's an ad game. Your goal is to open the suitcase.

Comment

way too easy! - what's the point, besides advertising for their cheese snacks? It can't even be described as a game..

But of course - me being danish, I could understand the swedish parts

and by the way - the rediculus background music keeps playing, even after I closed the browser window *lol* How do I get rid of it????
        Last edited by OneBun; 04-20-2007, 03:10:39. Reason: merged posts
        There is no limits except those we make, ourselves - free your mind! Peace!

Comment

Originally posted by puzzypower
          and by the way - the rediculus background music keeps playing, even after I closed the browser window *lol* How do I get rid of it????
          Maybe you got 2 windows opened. Doubleclciked the link maybe?

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

I learnt that this can happen with games that are made with the most recent Flash (that it doesn't stop downloading the music even if you close the window, just after everything has been downloaded). But I'm not sure if this is the cause.

Comment

I closed all my windows, and the music stopped.. But I even had to close this window, with the forum! *lol* Never tried THAT before! >Thanks for a terrific site BTW<
              There is no limits except those we make, ourselves - free your mind! Peace!

Comment

Swedish

On first page the note says:
                "The notorious criminal leader "The Frenchman" alias Jean-Babtiste has commited burglary at the State Cheese Inventory Reserves. "The Frenchman" also managed to plant evidence at the scene that lead to the arrest of the Chief of Police of Capitol City.

Jeff Doodle, alias "Mouseman" soon after picked up the trace of "The Frenchman" but happened to be caught in a trap together with his assistant Ceddarboy.

The fate of the city, the Chief of Police and The Mouseman and is now in your hands!

You have just broken in to the office of the Chief of Police in search of evidence that might suggest his innocence. You know the evidence is in a briefcase but you need the secret code/password to open it. The solution to the code is scattered around in the office. Click around and find the hidden clues that will create the secret code/password."

I hope it is helpful.

Comment

Thanks for the translation :-)

Comment

finished it pass 2 britef case iz doodle

Comment

It takes a long time to load....Hope when I wake up it will be finished lol
                      sigpic
                      The cute chicken of LooneyBin
                      With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
                      Kids
                      Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
                      Daughter: Emo234
                      Proud member of GFARDTO
                      Carrot Explosion Expert
                      I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

lol

Comment

The point of this game is to open the briefcase?Or we have to do something else also?
                          sigpic
                          The cute chicken of LooneyBin
                          With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
                          Kids
                          Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
                          Daughter: Emo234
                          Proud member of GFARDTO
                          Carrot Explosion Expert
                          I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

is that it

Comment

I can only click on the wanted poster and thats it.
                              HELP! PLZZZZZ

Comment

Working...
                              X