http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/211
Episode 4
http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/212
Episode 5
http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/213

Again, you have to solve some murders.

Unregistered
06-18-2005, 15:30:52
can someone give me a walktrough for version 4?

Unregistered
08-23-2005, 20:11:07
Need help with first one.

MountainDewMan
08-24-2005, 06:46:31
okay I will help anyone out

MountainDewMan
08-24-2005, 07:45:51
Episode 4

I'm not actually going to tell you everything people say that's important because everything people say IS important

So I guess it is somehow a walkthrough

heres some stuff from the conference room

Ted Thump: "As far as I know she did not have a pimp. I got the impression that "Baldy" was a customer of some kind. My sister also was a drug abuser so it is possible that "Baldy" could be her dealer."

Ted Thump: "No. So on the 16th I called her to tell her that it must have gotten lost in the mail and to ask her what was in the letter that was so important - but her roommate said she was still not home from work from the night before. I called again on the 17th,18th, and again on the 19th. Still no word from her. On the 20th I filled a missing persons report. Earlier today I received word that Dolly's body was found. I was told that her identity was confirmed by comparing dental records."

Go to the burn down building and look near the bottom right corner , you'll see a flairgun

look by the fireman and you'll find a kerosene

Now you seem to know what and how the fire got started

Now go to the morge and use the MCX scan

Put M on low

Put C on high

Put X on median

Now you need to answer a hard question

hope you get this

Players use coins on "Everquest" that are made up of copper, silver, gold, and what

which is platinum

...It is a "K85M" - a very rare type of ammo. It can only be fired from a special handgun called a " Killya 85mm ". Each slug is filled with a small amount of plastic explosive that (usually) detonates just after impact. In this case the bullet was a dud and did not explode. Killya 85mm 's are very rare, very expensive, very loud and very nasty

Wow now you know HOW she got killed
it wans't from the fire i was from a bullet

Before you leave the morgue , click on the thing in his hand, a ear

"When I pumped the stomach for the fluid test I found this in the dead woman's stomach. A human ear! The level of digestion would seem to indicate that it was bitten off and swallowed just prior to death. It is the right ear from a pink skinned man between the ages of 15 and 30. Your guess is as good as mine as to how it got there. The teeth marks on the ear are human and are (not surprisingly) consistent with the bite pattern of the dead woman."

Now that needs to be checked in the ER *wink wink*

"Oh-yeh! I remember him. What a jerk! He came in at around 4 A.M. on the 15th. His ear had been bitten off! He lied and said that a dog had attacked him, but I could tell that those bite marks were human. I figured he must have been in a bar fight or something.
When the nurse asked him to sign some forms and give his social security number and address - he refused. When I demanded that he at least sign the release form he put down a big "X".
"He appeared to be in his early 20's, had pink skin and was completely bald. He was about 5'8", 150lbs. That's about all that I can remember..... Oh! One more thing! I noticed that he had a big scar on the back of his neck . It was a very old scar - like a large knife had cut the back of his neck when he was a kid."

now go to the Victim's apartment and talk to her

He was bald, pink skinned, in his early 20's.... It was dark so I didn't get a real good look at him."

What a ass I mean HER Friend died!!!!!!

Well she says theres some stuff in the alley but you don't really need to check it out

Now go to the gun apartment and check out the gun for that bullet you found earier

You: "I'm investigating a murder case. There is a dead woman at the morgue with an unexploded 'K85M slug in her head."

Shop Keeper: "The buyer's name is 'Allen Ferguson' and he lives at 101 Pheasant Dr. According to my records he paid for the gun, a holster and two boxes of ammo with his Platinum card. That was one month ago today."

Allen Ferguson: "It was terrible! I came home a little earlier than usual. I turned on the lights and found a man in my living room! Before I could say or do anything he pushed me down and ran out the front door. I locked the door behind him and called the police."

You: "What did he steal?"

Allen Ferguson: "A pair of candlesticks, my coin collection, a lap-top computer and a gun."

You: "Oh? What kind of gun?"

Allen Ferguson: "It was a 'Killya 85mm' handgun.... What I'm most upset about was my coin collection being stolen. Most of the coins were not really very valuable. But one was a very rare gold coin from the treasure trove of Emperor Tang.... worth $5,000. I was really proud of it. I bought it at a yard sale for only $50. I was going to donate it to the Stickville museum. There even was a short article written about it in the Stickville News Democrat. I was hoping you were here to tell me that you had found the man who had robbed me and that you had my stolen property. Why are you here?"

You: "More than likely, yes. Can you describe the man who robbed you?"

Allen Ferguson: "He wore a grey shirt, green sweat pants and was carrying a trash bag. I presume my stolen property was inside. He was in his 20's, had pink skin and was completely bald. The robber also had a tattoo of a skull and cross bones on his arm (like a pirate flag). After the robbery the police had me look at mug shots, but I was unable to find anyone who looked exactly like him."

Well you pretty much have nothing

Go back to the Police Station and go to sleep

A Good Sleep Might help you (just click on the pillow)

Go in door 1

" look in melting desk and you will find a creepy man"

Go to door 2

"pull sam's finger"

Well look at the top left drawer and you will find uncle sam

pull his finger

talk to him and he might help ya out

"Looook inn ze poket
ov ze smiling koat."

Well go back to the Victims apartment and go through the trash and find the coat

look through the pocket

yey a coin and a note

Dear Ted,
I'm kind of in a bind. I went to a customer's home by the name of "Baldy". He is this weird bald guy with a big freaky purple birth-mark on his chest. While at his place he started bragging about how he had robbed a rich guy's house and stole a gold coin worth $5,000. He showed me the coin and started blabbing about how smart he was and stuff.
When he wasn't looking I sprayed him with the pepper spray that I keep in my purse. (not to be confused with the mace that I keep next to my bed at night.) Then I grabbed the coin and ran off. I tried to take the coin to a pawn shop, but they only offered me $100 for it. Then I remembered that you used to collect coins and I figured it would be smart to mail you the coin. That way you can sell it and mail me a check for half. I've enclosed the coin. Please call me when you get this letter so that I know that it arrived safely.
Love Dolly

Now go back to the Police Station and check the computer
Check the FBI files

Now you have enough data to catch this ass wipe

Name: James "Baldy" Brink

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 155lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Sex: Male
Race: Pink
Hair: None

Distinguishing Characteristics:
Scar on neck
Tattoo (skull and cross bones)
Purple birthmark

History:
7 juvenile offences for petty theft. Since turning 18 years old James Brink has been arrested 6 times. Convicted only once in 1998. Served two years in Stickville Prison for breaking and entering. Released January 2000. Arrested and released 4 times since. Suspected in 8 cases of burglary and has 2 outstanding warrants out for his arrest for illegal gun possession.

now you can find where he is but you have to take another test

I answered this one

The drug "Diazepam" falls into this class of drugs

which is benzodiazepine

Now get that Guy

I won't ruin the ending for you though

To open the door you have to kick the door down

Lol I love running over the asshole

I guess that's the end

I will help you with number 1 later

GameBoy
08-24-2005, 23:22:39
Episode 4

I'm not actually going to tell you everything people say that's important because everything people say IS important

Ted Thump: "As far as I know she did not have a pimp. I got the impression that "Baldy" was a customer of some kind. My sister also was a drug abuser so it is possible that "Baldy" could be her dealer."

Ted Thump: "No. So on the 16th I called her to tell her that it must have gotten lost in the mail and to ask her what was in the letter that was so important - but her roommate said she was still not home from work from the night before. I called again on the 17th,18th, and again on the 19th. Still no word from her. On the 20th I filled a missing persons report. Earlier today I received word that Dolly's body was found. I was told that her identity was confirmed by comparing dental records."

Go to the burn down building and look near the bottom right corner , you'll see a flairgun

Put M on low

Put C on high

Put X on median

hope you get this

Players use coins on "Everquest" that are made up of copper, silver, gold, and what

which is platinum

...It is a "K85M" - a very rare type of ammo. It can only be fired from a special handgun called a " Killya 85mm ". Each slug is filled with a small amount of plastic explosive that (usually) detonates just after impact. In this case the bullet was a dud and did not explode. Killya 85mm 's are very rare, very expensive, very loud and very nasty

"When I pumped the stomach for the fluid test I found this in the dead woman's stomach. A human ear! The level of digestion would seem to indicate that it was bitten off and swallowed just prior to death. It is the right ear from a pink skinned man between the ages of 15 and 30. Your guess is as good as mine as to how it got there. The teeth marks on the ear are human and are (not surprisingly) consistent with the bite pattern of the dead woman."

"Oh-yeh! I remember him. What a jerk! He came in at around 4 A.M. on the 15th. His ear had been bitten off! He lied and said that a dog had attacked him, but I could tell that those bite marks were human. I figured he must have been in a bar fight or something.
When the nurse asked him to sign some forms and give his social security number and address - he refused. When I demanded that he at least sign the release form he put down a big "X".
"He appeared to be in his early 20's, had pink skin and was completely bald. He was about 5'8", 150lbs. That's about all that I can remember..... Oh! One more thing! I noticed that he had a big scar on the back of his neck . It was a very old scar - like a large knife had cut the back of his neck when he was a kid."

He was bald, pink skinned, in his early 20's.... It was dark so I didn't get a real good look at him."

Well she says theres some stuff in the alley but you don't really need to check it out

Now go to the gun apartment and check out the gun for that bullet you found earier

You: "I'm investigating a murder case. There is a dead woman at the morgue with an unexploded 'K85M slug in her head."

Shop Keeper: "The buyer's name is 'Allen Ferguson' and he lives at 101 Pheasant Dr. According to my records he paid for the gun, a holster and two boxes of ammo with his Platinum card. That was one month ago today."

Allen Ferguson: "It was terrible! I came home a little earlier than usual. I turned on the lights and found a man in my living room! Before I could say or do anything he pushed me down and ran out the front door. I locked the door behind him and called the police."

Allen Ferguson: "A pair of candlesticks, my coin collection, a lap-top computer and a gun."

Allen Ferguson: "It was a 'Killya 85mm' handgun.... What I'm most upset about was my coin collection being stolen. Most of the coins were not really very valuable. But one was a very rare gold coin from the treasure trove of Emperor Tang.... worth $5,000. I was really proud of it. I bought it at a yard sale for only $50. I was going to donate it to the Stickville museum. There even was a short article written about it in the Stickville News Democrat. I was hoping you were here to tell me that you had found the man who had robbed me and that you had my stolen property. Why are you here?"

Allen Ferguson: "He wore a grey shirt, green sweat pants and was carrying a trash bag. I presume my stolen property was inside. He was in his 20's, had pink skin and was completely bald. The robber also had a tattoo of a skull and cross bones on his arm (like a pirate flag). After the robbery the police had me look at mug shots, but I was unable to find anyone who looked exactly like him."

Go in door 1

Go to door 2

"pull sam's finger"

pull his finger

"Looook inn ze poket
ov ze smiling koat."

Well go back to the Victims apartment and go through the trash and find the coat

look through the pocket

yey a coin and a note

Dear Ted,
I'm kind of in a bind. I went to a customer's home by the name of "Baldy". He is this weird bald guy with a big freaky purple birth-mark on his chest. While at his place he started bragging about how he had robbed a rich guy's house and stole a gold coin worth $5,000. He showed me the coin and started blabbing about how smart he was and stuff.
When he wasn't looking I sprayed him with the pepper spray that I keep in my purse. (not to be confused with the mace that I keep next to my bed at night.) Then I grabbed the coin and ran off. I tried to take the coin to a pawn shop, but they only offered me $100 for it. Then I remembered that you used to collect coins and I figured it would be smart to mail you the coin. That way you can sell it and mail me a check for half. I've enclosed the coin. Please call me when you get this letter so that I know that it arrived safely.
Love Dolly

Check the FBI files

Scar on neck
Purple birthmark

History:
7 juvenile offences for petty theft. Since turning 18 years old James Brink has been arrested 6 times. Convicted only once in 1998. Served two years in Stickville Prison for breaking and entering. Released January 2000. Arrested and released 4 times since. Suspected in 8 cases of burglary and has 2 outstanding warrants out for his arrest for illegal gun possession.

I answered this one

which is benzodiazepine

Now get that Guy

I guess that's the end

dude vers 4 is da guy who died 6 years ago

MountainDewMan
08-25-2005, 05:33:34
I don't know where you got that from

I follow it from this website

http://normandcompany.com/STICKMAN/

I couldn't find it on Gamershood

MountainDewMan
08-25-2005, 06:05:21
I'll help anybody out

Okay for Episode 1

Stabbing in stickville

You're late, Detective!...Now shut-up and listen up!... There has been a murder here in Stickville... We have a body at the morgue, evidence at the crime scene, a witness, two suspects and a partridge in a pear tree... the witness and two suspects are waiting in the conference rooms but I suggest you visit the crime scene and morgue first... however this is your case, so you can do as you please... return here when you have enough evidence to convict... (By the way - your phone has been fixed but only use it for official police work!) Stop by your desk - then find the killer!"

okay lets get Started

Witness: *pit stain* Tabby

"Hi my name is Tabitha... I was taking a short cut down an alley and I saw a man bleeding on the ground then I saw another man running away...but did not get a good look at him... his green shirt is about all that I can remember... I can't even remember what shade of green that it was... "

And the two suspects

http://normandcompany.com/SM1GAME/bob/IMAG000.JPG

aka Bob

and

http://normandcompany.com/SM1GAME/jo/IMAG000.JPG

aka Joe

now check out the crime scene

check the garbage ,if you look closer , you'll find a bloody knife

Good job....you have found a clue!...it's a knife covered in the victim's blood...nothing more was found after carefully searching the rest of the trash....

before you go , look at the artwork on the wall

*teehee a penis* :haha:

well lets go to the hospital

Before looking at the body, look inside the box

you'll find a key

It's a key with the number " 7465 " on it. It looks like it could be a key to someone's locker or perhaps it's a safety deposit box key

now look at the body

eww a moldy tooth * or is it*

and check out his cool tatoo on his hand

http://normandcompany.com/SM1GAME/hand/IMAG000.GIF

now check out what had killed him

eek

Now that you have that number you should see where that leads to
Maybe call it

"Hello... You have reached the Bank of Stickville... We are unable to come to the phone right now... So please leave a message and we will get back to you... Or, if you like, you can come visit us... Our address is 405 Wall rd. "

well go there

"Welcome to the Bank of Stickville, Detective... Did you hear about the bank robbery in nearby Normalville? I hope nothing like that will happen here... How may I help you?"

Can you show me box 7465?

Great job! You have found a clue! Holly Cow! It's the money that was stolen from the Normalville Bank just two days ago

http://normandcompany.com/SM1GAME/sd_box/IMAG000.JPG

I wonder who did it?

Lets gather the info

We found a lot of stolen money

a peice of green cloth

and two people with a bad alliby

Hmm...

Once you figured who did it, talk to the cheif and you win!!!!

WOW!!! GREAT JOB!.....
Apparently the victim and *** were the two who robbed the Normville bank two days ago...the victim must have stashed the loot in his safety deposit box...it would seem that the victim and *** got into an argument, probably over the money, that resulted in a struggle...during the struggle the victim bit ***'s ***** and tore off a chunk...Then *** stabbed the victim twice with a knife....*** then threw the knife into the trash before running off...
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Unregistered
08-30-2005, 13:07:12
Hey any of you fullas on the 5th one? I'm like nearly towards the end but I just can't figure out where to get the last VITAL clue and it's killing me lol any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Unregistered
08-30-2005, 13:18:42
Oopsies, never mind, I finished it lol yay for me!!!

MountainDewMan
08-30-2005, 22:18:39
Ohh ok

Unregistered
09-03-2005, 23:37:42
whenever i enter words etc. (eg for the telephone, to drive somewhere or to get the tox reports) it doesnt work! i hit the "enter" button (or whatever the action is) and nothing happens. so in the second game i cant get the biology reports, or drive to the apartment, and i can never use any phone numbers i find.

so... you get the picture

if anyone can help, please do. and before you ask, theres no pop up blockers or anti-virus that interferes with it. nothing works even with it all disabled

Emera
09-03-2005, 23:45:09
Ive known that site for years,
And I've beat every game they have. =D

Unregistered
09-06-2005, 20:17:08
i still need help with this:

whenever i enter words etc. (eg for the telephone, to drive somewhere or to get the tox reports) it doesnt work! i hit the "enter" button (or whatever the action is) and nothing happens. so in the second game i cant get the biology reports, or drive to the apartment, and i can never use any phone numbers i find.

so... you get the picture

if anyone can help, please do. and before you ask, theres no pop up blockers or anti-virus that interferes with it. nothing works even with it all disabled

MountainDewMan
09-07-2005, 00:47:01
Try turning off your pop up blocker?

Maybe that 's interuptting it

Unregistered
10-02-2005, 22:47:59
Hey can someone hlp? i need a walkthrough for the third

Unregistered
10-03-2005, 17:21:47
I'm on the 4th Stickman murders but am stuck.
When I go to the computer at his desk and type in male, pink, bald, scar on back of neck, tattoo of skull and cross bones, and purple birth mark it just says 'came up with no results' ?? Where am I going wrong?

MountainDewMan
10-04-2005, 04:18:40
I see your problem

make sure you put a hyphen - in between birth mark

so it looks like this

purple birth-mark

Unregistered
10-22-2005, 08:57:05
Episode 4

Put M on low

Put C on high

Put X on median

hope you get this

which is platinum

Go in door 1

Go to door 2

"pull sam's finger"

pull his finger

"Looook inn ze poket
ov ze smiling koat."

look through the pocket

yey a coin and a note

Dear Ted,
Love Dolly

Check the FBI files

Scar on neck
Purple birthmark

History:

I answered this one

which is benzodiazepine

Now get that Guy

I guess that's the end

i can`t seam to open the door by kicking at theboton of it

Unregistered
10-23-2005, 00:07:03
hey i need a walkthrough for number 2

Unregistered
10-29-2005, 06:56:24
hey i need a walkthrough for number 2

1. go to the river
2.get inside the car
3.reed the pink paper in the glove box
4.go to #944 Pavilion St.
5.talk with Barbara she will give you a adress
6.go to 302 Lucinda Ave.
7.find the glasses under the couch
8.go to victim`s room
9.listen to the last mesage on the phone
10.look in the bin
11.look at the painting
12.go to morgue
13.search in the box
14.go to the sergent and tell him:
a)that you know the kiler
b)it is frank shefer
c)the time is 11:05
d)the evedince about trip is the phone
e)the motivation is barbara
f)the last proof is the blue botlle
15.go to 302 Lucinda Ave.
16.go inside the house
17. the only way to stop frank is to try to shoot him
18.he will go to the police station and the end
P.S. can somebody help me with number 3?

Unregistered
11-04-2005, 08:46:14
Ive known that site for years,
And I've beat every game they have. =D
can you help me with nr. 3?

MountainDewMan
11-05-2005, 03:19:55
I will Give ya a walkthrough later :)

peek_ka_boo
11-07-2005, 07:56:51
:P

first go talk to the thress people in the conference room, then go to morgue and look at the body and the data in the doctors hand, click on the machine.. answer the question.. set the machine to get the scan right.. notice the mark on the head. Then go to dump and look around, the information u should get is that the files should be in the police data. go to victims house and look around, listen to machine.. (and the password is on the wall), go back to police station and log on computer go to police files and enter the date (july 4th 1994) get some information.. and go to that address, talk to them, and of course u'd notice that that girl and her father did it, but you cant solve it! so take a nap..go back to your office pull out your pillow and go to deep conscience, go to crazy or scay little man. type in your name and what you're there for, then answer his question if you cant answer it start all over again.. cause you'll get different questions each time. He will tell you "the teddy near" go back to victims house.. look at the teddy bear.. and under the teddy bear is the vital clue. now solve your case.

proving the case
murderer was the father and daughter, the thing that belongs to th killer is the chipped tooth, weapon was golf club, helper was her father, body dumped in the chemical room, killed in his bedroom, the evidence that supprts that is the answering machine.

you finished the case.. :applause:
you: thank you :fingers:
me: dont mention it :stop:

Unregistered
11-07-2005, 09:26:09
thanx a lot for your help

Unregistered
11-07-2005, 16:38:01
I need an answer to one of the questions from episode 5, I can't find one on the internet :(

Unregistered
11-07-2005, 16:40:09
Haha don't need it anymore, find the answer 'toke' ;)

Unregistered
11-07-2005, 16:46:34
Damn I'm stuck! I'm in the drain and I dunno how to find the brown bag (by the way this is episode 5;)) Someone please help me??

Unregistered
11-09-2005, 16:40:41
i need help for lvl 5 plz

Unregistered
11-09-2005, 17:28:22

dont wry i did it p.s. clue 2 no. 5 is :when on the drug viagra dont eat stuff with lots of fat in.

Unregistered
11-09-2005, 17:41:05

number for video (in the lounge) is on the tape in police mans car
Look on number plate on video in lounge
SLEEP
type in word on computer
go to place
look in left hand of mans arm (under wheel of truck)
go in to woods find purple jacket go to address on purple jacket
type in what you found in police mans left hand
click on phone retrieve message
go to airport
on the questions on security door type in fat -the answer to the viagra question.
do questions in specific order-i wont tell u cos u have to do some things urself
course u can post for help on that if u get real stuck i will answer
then go police station-3rd answer down then 2nd
guy at airport-tim
thing at scene -bullet brown and yellow thing
flair gun
Stolen credit cards
wahlaaa if you get stuck ask me :)

Unregistered
11-12-2005, 03:04:20
plzzzhelllp me thats i really need help wid # 5.... *** is the creepy dude talking about withteh crack and stuff..thanks

GaD
11-21-2005, 18:34:12
stuck on 3

Unregistered
12-15-2005, 02:20:22
number for video (in the lounge) is on the tape in police mans car
Look on number plate on video in lounge
SLEEP
type in word on computer
go to place
look in left hand of mans arm (under wheel of truck)
go in to woods find purple jacket go to address on purple jacket
type in what you found in police mans left hand
click on phone retrieve message
go to airport
on the questions on security door type in fat -the answer to the viagra question.
do questions in specific order-i wont tell u cos u have to do some things urself
course u can post for help on that if u get real stuck i will answer
then go police station-3rd answer down then 2nd
guy at airport-tim
thing at scene -bullet brown and yellow thing
flair gun
Stolen credit cards
wahlaaa if you get stuck ask me :)

go to hospital
click the buttons on the MCX to get X-ray
click on the black things untill you get bullet
go into forest and find sweater
go to the truck and cick the wheels
click little pink thing
click the hand
drive to address
typer in what you saw on the card
click phone and click redial
go to airport
click on door and type in fat
ask both of them questions
go to poilece department tell your boss that it was murder
click on tim
click on the brown gun
click on the bullet
type in stollen credit cards
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNEEEEEE
celebrate with beer and wine(lol)

abbeneeser
12-25-2005, 04:18:00
This one is really confusing me can NE1 GIVE A WALK THROUGH????????????

Dani
12-29-2005, 23:05:43
I was doing episode one, almost finished and telling the cheif what happened when...
the window closed. Gah...

I finished all of them except 1, 4, and 5, but 1 and 4 i was almost done with them, the window closed when I was about to win :(

MountainDewMan
01-14-2006, 21:00:58
Stick Man Murder Case 3

Look at the clock! For once, Detective, could you get to my office

on time!...Now sit down and listen up!... There has been a murder

in Stickville... it, apparently, occurred six years ago( July of 1994 )

but the body has only just now been discovered. The corpse of a

sixteen-year-old male by the name of 'Billy Grump' was found at

the Stickville dump early this morning by two boys. The two boys

are in the conference room waiting to talk with you.
Click HERE to get to work at your desk.
Billy Grump's parents have been informed of the discovery and are

also waiting, in the conference room, to speak with you. They are

eager to help and have given us permission to search their son's

old bedroom...

Look for clues at the morgue, the dump and the victim's old room.

I suggest talking with the parents first, however this is your case

so you can do as you please.... Report back to me when you have

solved the crime.... Get cracking!

Go to the Confrence Room

"Hello, Detective. The two boys who found the body at the dump

are waiting to give you their statements in room one.
The parents of the dead teenager are waiting in room two. The

chief has already told the parents about the tragic news. So the

hard part is done.
Feel free to interview any of these people. Perhaps someone has

information that can help you find the killer."

Suspect 1
Boys whom found the body

http://normandcompany.com/SMMM3A/con_kids/IMAG000.GIF

*Okay just to let you know these 2 are not the killers*
Gosh these two are creepy

You: "Hello, are you the two young men who found the dead body

at the old dump?"

Jerry: "Yes, Sir! I'm Jerry and this is my little brother, Tommy -

He doesn't talk much."

You: "How old are you, Gentlemen?"

Jerry: "I'm nine, my brother is seven."

You: "You seem a little too old to be running around in an old

dump."

Jerry: "Funny you should say that, Sir... The policeman who drove

us down here said we were too young to be running around in an

old dump... I guess at sometime between there and here we were

'just right'."

You: "Touche!... Could you tell me how you happened to find the

body?"

Jerry: "Yes, Sir. We were looking for stuff for a tree house. We

tried to pry off the door to an old trailer that was half buried in

junk.

You: Was that where you found the body?

Jerry: "Yes, inside. It was in a large aquarium! Swimming in smelly

old water! We ran to the man who runs the dump. At first he did

not believe us. So we showed him!

You: "Well, it is good that you did. It is always good to tell a

grown-up when you find something scary like that. Have your

parents found out about this yet?"

Jerry: "Yes, Sir. My dad will be picking us up in a few hours."

You: "Thank you for your time, Gentlemen. You have been a big

help to us."

Jerry: "You're welcome."

Tommy: "...Bye."

When your finish talking head to the second Suspect

Suspect 2
the Parents of the dead boy

http://normandcompany.com/SMMM3A/con_parents/IMAG000.GI

F

You: "Hello, are you Mr. and Mrs. Grump?"

Norm Grump: "Yes...I'm Norm and this is my wife, Pam."

You: "I'm the Detective who will be handling the case... You have

been informed about your son? Is this true?"

Pam Grump: "Yes. Your chief of police told us about, Billy. He was

very kind to us. He showed us pictures of the body and we

recognized it as our son's."

You: "My condolences. This must be very hard for you. I was told

that you agreed to allow us to search Billy's old bedroom?"

Norm Grump: "Yes, please do. The front door of the house is

locked but there is a key under the mat that you can use to get in.

We would show you in ourselves but we are waiting here for our

relatives to pick us up."

Pam Grump: "Billy's room is exactly as he left it six years ago. My

husband and I have not touched anything."

You: "When was the last time you saw your son alive?"

Norm Grump: "The last time we saw him was July 4th, 1994

. My wife and I said good by to him that morning before leaving on

a two day trip. He was sixteen at the time and we felt that he was

old enough to take care of himself." ( I guess not ;) )

Pam Grump: "When we came home we found a note on his desk.

Saying that he had run away from home."

You: "May I see the note?"

Norm Grump: "Yes, of course, but we did not bring it with us. It is

still on his desk in his room."

Pam Grump: "When we found the note we called the police. We

filled out a missing person's report. We waited, hoping to hear

from Billy... The days stretched into months... the months into

years... not a word."

Norm Grump: "Not that we and the police did not try... We

searched at hospitals, on the Internet, private investigators, credit

card traces... everything we could think of... In a way, finding

Billy's body is a good thing. At least now we know what happened

to him."

Pam Grump: "Something that we think you should know,

Detective. The note that we found. It was written in print. My

son almost always wrote in cursive. I did not think much of it at

the time - but now...."

You: "How was your relationship with your son. Did you both get

along with him?"

Norm Grump: "We, of course, had our usual disputes. A year

before I caught him smoking pot and grounded him for a month.

When He got a "D" in English - we took away his bedroom TV...

That sort of thing. Nothing that would justify running away."

You: "O.K.... Thank you, both, for your time. I'm sorry we had to

meet under such grim circumstances. Rest assured that we will do

everything in our power to solve this mystery."

Norm Grump: "Yes, Thank you, Detective. Please keep us

informed."

Go to the Shooting Range and HAve a little fun with the robot
*this is not nessesary into completing the game*

Head out to town

Head to the Stickville Dump

Talk to the owner of the place first

Mr. Faydwer: "Hello. I'm Franklin Faydwer. I'm the current owner

of the Stickville Dump... Um... er... You are not with the EPA, I

hope?"

You: "No, Mr. Faydwer. I'm with the Stickville police department.

I'm investigating the death of the boy who was found. Were you the

owner of this establishment on July 4th, 1994?"

Mr. Faydwer: "No. I inherited the dump from my grandfather

shortly after he died last year. Prior to that I was living out of

state."

You: "Did your grandfather keep any records? Specifically did he

keep records of when people where caught trespassing or dumping

illegally."

Mr. Faydwer: "Yes but, unfortunately, I destroyed all of his files

that were more than a year old when I took over the business. You

should have seen this office back then. My grandfather was a real

pack rat. There was more trash in this room than there was in the

dump. About the only thing that is still here from when my

grandfather ran this place is his dog - 'Cugo'. You can pet him, if

you like." (Put your cursur over the dog to pet him.)

You: "That's too bad about the files. I was hoping you might have

some information for me."

Mr. Faydwer: "No, sorry. Although, it might help you to know that

my grandfather had a policy of always calling the police every time

there was a case of trespassing. In fact, from what I've been told,

my grandfather talked to the police more than with his own family.

There might be some information in your old police records."

You: "O.K. - Thank you for your help."

Now Head to the Trailer

First click on the shoe in the formaldehyde
*just in case you dont know formaldehyde is used to preserve

bodies from decaying. *

http://normandcompany.com/SMMM3A/du_shoe/IMAG000.GIF

You reach into the tank of formaldehyde and pull out an old blue

shoe (it looked green when looked at through the yellow liquid) It

most likely came from the victim and either fell off when the killer

put the body in the tank or when the police pulled the body out of

the tank. You check for blood and other evidence but find none.

You decide to put the shoe back into the tank

But wait.. What's this?

http://normandcompany.com/SMMM3A/du_chemicals/IMAG000.G

IF

The small trailer is filled to the gills with dangerous chemicals that

have been illegally dumped here. The floor is stained with the

many different substances that have leaked out over the years. The

owner of the dump is going to be in trouble when the EPA finds out

about this place.

*you can touch the spider if you want, it is kinda funny*

Now head to the County Morgue

Click on the MCX machine,but before you can use it you need to

answer a tough question.

I picked this question I got

Name any of the one or the fifteen races that players of the role

playing game "Everquest" can choose to be.

Answer: A human

Now to the MCX

M setting: High
C setting : Low
X setting : High

http://normandcompany.com/SMMM3A/HLH/IMAG001.GIF

* what a demented looking skeleton*
*remember that indent on his head*

Go back to the Police station and
take a rest on the pillow

Once your asleep, Click on the Bathroom

Flush the Toliet ,and you get a message from the goblin saying

" Go see the creepy little man"

If you go to your Shallow Sub Consious you get a message
from

the Tiki saying " Go see the creepy little man"

Go into your Deep Sub Consious and see the Creepy little man.

Click on the First "Go

The two questions are simple but the third one isn't

The drug "Fioricet" is a combination of Acetaminophen, Butalbital,

and what other substance that starts with a C

Answer: caffeine

Now just Talk to the Creepy little man

Now you get a message:

Translation: The teddy bear has it under his left foot.

Now go to the victim's House
Talk to the parents again if you forgot how to get in.

Once inside Go inside the victims room

http://normandcompany.com/SMMM3A/vh_club/IMAG000.GIF

Ohh good lord, Why does this golf club seem so familiar
*wink wink*

Check out his stash under his bed
two Playboys, a pack of smokes and $45 in fives and ones.
lol

Check out the teddy Bear
Is it just me or does my eyes decieve me
There seems to be a yellow dot by the teddy bear's foot

http://normandcompany.com/SMMM3A/vh_tooth/IMAG000.GIF

Part of a human tooth!

It was laying by the teddy bear's left foot...It's not a whole tooth.

It's a very small chip. In the
shape of the letter "L".
(Hint: Be sure to remember what this chipped tooth looks like.)

Heres a note that evedientily he did not write

I Hate YOU!
I Hate EVERYONE!
I'm running away and never coming BACK!
- Billy

If you click on the phone it will say you need some type of

password

Think about what is billy's favorite band?

Type it in.

Hallaluah!!!

"You have nine unheard messages since July 4, 1994...
...First message..."

"BBBEEEEEEPPPPPPP... (voice of Pauly) "Yo, Billy, This is

Pauly.... What's up? You there?.... I'm just calling to tell you

that..." BBBEEEEEEPPPPPPP (voice of Billy) "I'm here; I just

came in. What's up?" (Pauly) "Hey..... What's that funny noise I

hear over the line?" (Billy) "Hum? Oh... Nothing. If I pick up the

phone while someone is leaving a message my answering machine

will sometimes keep recording... just ignore it." (Pauly) "Um...

OK.. We still going to the Vone concert on July 8th?" (Billy) "Ya,

man. You pick me up. Remember? I still don't have a car." (Pauly)

"Ya, 4:30... I'll pick you up at your house, O.K.?" (voice of Billy)

"O.K. Did ya... CRAP!...." (Pauly) "What happened?" (Billy) " I

just spilled grape soda on the #$@%ing carpet. My mom is going

to kill me. Can I call ya back?" (Pauly) "No problem. See ya."

...BBBEEEEEEPPPPPPP!

BBBEEEEEEPPPPPPP... "Hi, Billy. It's Dave. If you are still

interested in buying my brother's stereo - call me back at my

parents' house. I know he will go as low as $40.... But no less than

that... See ya." ...BBBEEEEEEPPPPPPP!"

BBBEEEEEEPPPPPPP... (unknown male voice) "Hey!, Billy. Just

saw you leaving the July 4th party with that red head... Dude - she

is only, like - fourteen... Ever hear of the word 'jail bait'?... So like,

Dude, behave yourself. See ya." ...BBBEEEEEEPPPPPPP!

BBBEEEEEEPPPPPPP... (unknown voice of a middle-aged man)

"Hello, I'm just calling to check up on my daughter. She left a

message telling me that she had just left a party and that she would

be at this number. Please let her know that I got the message and

that..." BBBEEEEEEPPPPPPP... (voice of a crying, hysterical girl)

"DADDY?!?"... (man) "SWEETY?!? WHAT'S WRONG!?!" (girl)

" He is... (incomprehensible whimpering) ...He is dead!" (man) "

What?! Who is dead?!" (girl) "Billy... (incomprehensible

whimpering) ...I killed Billy." (man) "Calm down. What

happened?" (girl) "I walked over with him... (Incomprehensible

whimpering)... He... (more Incomprehensible whimpering) ...My

mouth... he hit me in the mouth (more incomprehensible

whimpering) ...I killed him - here in his bedroom... (even more

incomprehensible whimpering) ...he's DEAD!" (man) " Is there

anyone else there? Have you called anyone? Talked to anyone?"

(girl) "No, No one else." (man) "Are you at the same address that

you told me about in the message? Down the block from the

party?" (girl) "Yes." (man) "I'll be right there! Don't call anyone.

Don't touch anything. I'll be right there. Got that? Stay right

there." (girl) "O.K." ...BBBEEEEEEPPPPPPP!

BBBEEEEEEPPPPPPP... "Billy? It's your mother. Sorry to call

you so early. I guess you are still sleeping. Your father and I will be

coming back tomorrow. Love you. Bye."

...BBBEEEEEEPPPPPPP!

BBBEEEEEEPPPPPPP... (Pauly) "Yo, Billy. Have not heard from

you in a couple days. We still going to the concert? Call me."

...BBBEEEEEEPPPPPPP!

BBBEEEEEEPPPPPPP... "Dave here, Call me."

...BBBEEEEEEPPPPPPP!

BBBEEEEEEPPPPPPP... (Pauly) "Hey, dog! Came by to pick you

up for the Vone concert. You where not home. I waited a half an

hour for you. Had to go alone. Ya missed a great show. Call me...

By the way, your mom called my house looking for you... What was

that about?" ...BBBEEEEEEPPPPPPP.

BBBEEEEEEPPPPPPP... (Pauly) "Yo, It's me. Call back..."

...BBBEEEEEEPPPPPPP!"

(END OF TAPE)

*It seems that a red head Killed billy because he punched her and

chipped her tooth*

Now that your done, head back to the police station

Go onto the Computer and go on Stickville Police Report Incident

and Type in the Date Billy Died: July 4 1994

reports for July 4th of 1994
Stickville Police Incident
6:40pm - Bob Smith arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct in

public. Spent night in holding cell and released next morning.

Reported one hour late to judge on July 7th - $500.00 fine and time

served.

8:05pm - Car, owned by Candy Jackson, reported stolen.

Roommate, Hew Ford, reported hearing loud noises and 'pealing

out' at about 7:00. Car recovered July 6th, undamaged at

Normville bus depot. No arrests made.

9:10pm - 'Big Al's all night donut shop' robbed by two men

brandishing knives who did not notice the 6 police cars (3 marked,

3 unmarked) parked outside. All nine police officers who were

present at the time took part in arresting the two men. Both men

arrested where charged with attempted robbery as well as weapon

and drug possession charges. Each man was sentenced to two

years in prison.

9:30pm - Small fire reported on Church Street. Moderate damage

to a wood shack. No injures. Possibly result of illegal fireworks. No

arrests made.

11:10pm - Report of trespassing at Stickville dump. Truck

reported speeding out of dump by manager who wrote down the

plate number. When confronted the owner of the truck, Ted

Greystoke (of 227 Everquest Rd.) admitted to illegal dumping of an

old refrigerator. Reported to judge on July 7th - $100 fine plus $20

dumping fee to Stickville Dump.

11:55pm - Report of three 'streakers' ,by visiting parents Ken and

Donna Kinsella, at Stickville campus. Illegal drug use suspected,

but not confirmed. No arrests made.
Back to computer screen?

227 Everquest Rd.
Head here

You ring the door bell and a man (approximately 50 years old) and

a woman (approximately 20 years old) answer the door.

Mr. Greystoke: "Hello, you must be the cable installer. We're glad

to see you. I'm Ted Greystoke and this is my daughter, Jane...."

You: "Nice to meet you, but I'm not the cable installer. I'm a

detective with the Stickville police department."

Mr. Greystoke: "Oh?...How can I help you?"

You: "Did either of you know a young man by the name of 'Billy

Grump'?"

Mr. Greystoke: "Ummm..................... What's this about?"

You: "I'm conducting a murder investigation. Did either of you

know Billy Grump?"

Mr. Greystoke: "............................No ............Never heard of him."

You: "Are you sure?...I have reason to believe that you have.... If

you level with me now it will be a lot easier for everyone later..."

Mr. Greystoke: "No! We never heard of him... If you insist on

talking to us - then we want our lawyer present.....Good bye!"

(Mr. Greystoke slams the front door on you.)

If you think you have enough evidence
to arrest - then go see the chief. If not -
then you better get back to work.

Head to the Police Station and go talk to the Chief

He'll ask you if you know who killed Billy:
Yes

He'll Show you some Pictures

Who is the Killer?
Click on Jane Greystoke

What evidence connects Jane as to being the killer?
The Tooth

What weapon did she use:
the Golf Club

Who covered it up?:
Click on Mr. Greystone

*okay if Jane is next to mr. Greystone at this Part don't click on it
It winds up Exiting out of your game*

Where was the body found?:
Stickville Dump

Where was Billy Killed:
In his room

What evidence was supported that he was killed in his room:
The Phone

"Good work, Detective!!!... The Greystokes have come along

quietly and, when presented with the evidence you collected,

confessed to the crime. Now we know the whole story... "On July

4th, 1994, Jane (then 14 years old) went to a party with friends. At

the party she met Billy Grump (then 16 years old). Jane accepted

Billy's invitation to visit his house, which was just down the street

from the party. Before leaving the party she called her father and

told him the address and phone number of where she was going.

After arriving at Billy's house and showing Jane to his bedroom -

Billy became overly "aggressive". Jane struggled with him. During

the struggle Billy struck Jane in the mouth. (It is not clear if he

used his bare hand or if he used an object.) In either case the blow

chipped Jane's tooth and split her lip. According to Jane, Billy

continued to be "aggressive" and she had to continue struggling.

She broke free, grabbed a golf club, and struck Billy in the head

with it. The blow killed him. Jane, evidently in shock, sat on the

bed for what she estimated to be 15 minutes. Her father, Ted,

called Billy's house to check on Jane and got the answering

machine. Before Ted could finish leaving his message, Jane picked

up the phone and told her father what had happened. Ted, rushed

over to the house in his truck. Rather than calling the police and

explaining what happened (like he should have) Ted decided to

cover up the killing. First he quickly wrote a bogus note that read,

in part, "I'm running away and never coming back". He left the

note in Billy's room. Next Ted lifted the dead boy's body into his

truck and, under the cover of night, drove into the Stickville

Dump. (Ted had worked for the chemical company that had illegally

dumped the trailer filled with chemicals. So he was able to find the

trailer with little trouble.) He dumped the dead body into a large

vat - thinking that the chemicals inside would dissolve the body in

a few days. He could not have been more wrong. The vat, as you

know, contained formaldehyde which has perfectly preserved the

body all these years. While leaving the dump Ted's truck was

spotted by the owner. The owner of the dump wrote down the

licence plate number and called the police. Meanwhile Ted drove

both himself and his daughter home. The next day the police came

to Ted's house. Neither they nor the owner of the dump knew why

Ted had been at the dump - only that they saw his truck speeding

out of it. So Ted lied to the police, telling them that he had been

there to dump off and old refrigerator because he did not want to

pay the dumping fee. The police believed the story and issued him

a ticket. The fake note that Ted had left in Billy's bedroom worked

- both the police and Billy's parents believed that Billy had run

away. Six years later two boys found the body and.....well you know

the rest. "Unfortunately this is not a clean cut case of murder. It

will be up to the D.A. to decide how to deal with this mess. I can

safely predict, however, that Jane (now 20 years old) will not be

charged with murder. There is no evidence to contradict her claim

of self defence. Her father's covering up of the killing (tampering

with evidence, misleading the police, conspiring to conceal a

wrongful death, etc...) is another matter. Because of what he did,

Billy's parents have been in a living hell for the last six years. I

would be surprised if he did not get at least one full year in

prison."In any case, Detective, you should be proud of the

outstanding job you have done. Good work! And, on behalf of

Billy's parents, Thank you."

Pixie
02-02-2006, 09:32:08
Hi, I'm new at posting here although I have been reading many posts and playing all kinds of games here. I started with "room escape" games and then got into the stickman mysteries.
I made it through the first 3 with no problem but on #4 I can't seem to get the seargent to let me arrest this guy.
I'm assuming that I might be wrong on what was used to START the fire. I thought it was the gun. HELP...Please

Unregistered
02-11-2006, 05:55:59
If you read the walkthough somewhere around here it says that it was a flairgun which started the fire. It is around the burnt house somewhere

http://normandcompany.com/SMMM4A/chiof_cover/IMAG011.GIF

Unregistered
02-11-2006, 05:56:59
If you read the walkthough somewhere around here it says that it was a flairgun which started the fire. It is around the burnt house somewhere

http://normandcompany.com/SMMM4A/chiof_cover/IMAG011.GIF

heres thw website of the weapon

Lulu
03-08-2006, 22:10:14
After I clicked the simulater thing and went on it (just for curiosity) it made this annoying sound! I went back and it wouldnt stop! HELP!

omg this is kwl
03-18-2006, 19:40:06
how do you get him on #4 ???? where?

suncrafter
03-27-2006, 04:52:30
Hi! I'm the webmaster of the "Stickman Murder Mysteries" and I just wanted to say thank you for posting and promoting my games and for creating this tutorial. :)

All my best,
Paul Kinsella
http://www.normandcompany.com/STICKMAN/

made in heaven
04-26-2006, 23:13:37
[quote=Unregistered]dont wry i did it p.s. clue 2 no. 5 is :when on the drug viagra dont eat stuff with lots of fat in i need help geting the answer to that

help me please on #5 what is the word you are soposed to put in

despr
04-26-2006, 23:23:18
After I clicked the simulater thing and went on it (just for curiosity) it made this annoying sound! I went back and it wouldnt stop! HELP!

can you help me with number 5i am stuck on the facet thin what is the answer i need it know because i have been here for half an hour

suncrafter
05-02-2006, 14:23:54
That's odd,,, I don't know what would cause that. Do you meen that the noise won't stop even when you leave the website?

Guest123
05-14-2006, 21:16:10
Hello all,

I am on the 4th mystery and I can't get the door open, I keep kicking it, but it keeps telling me no effect, try again. Please Help!!!!

Missy Elliot
05-24-2006, 03:07:26
I need a walkthrough for the airport scene on Crime Scene Adventure 5. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all,

I am on the 4th mystery and I can't get the door open, I keep kicking it, but it keeps telling me no effect, try again. Please Help!!!!Ok, you look under the rug and find a key. Use it to open the door.

suncrafter
05-26-2006, 10:30:04
Just wanted to say thank you for starting this thread about my website. It has been a nice source of traffic. :)

...I'm sure it has also been a helpful guide to a lot of players who needed hints. :)

Link:
http://www.gamershood.com/index.php?content=stickmanmurder

Thank you again for the promo! :)

trinibabe
06-11-2006, 14:00:06
i do not know how to kick the door down because it is always saying that it is a bad kick.
Where do i click to kick it down?

trinibabe
06-11-2006, 14:02:03
I am on the same thing but guess what? THERE IS NO RUG! PLease help us coz i cant find it!!!!

stubamcm
06-17-2006, 08:19:54
Hi im really stuck on the 5th case!!! i need the awnsers to the airport questions to get in

Hi im really stuck on the 5th case!!! i need the awnsers to the airport questions to get in
never mind i completed it now i thot u had to awnser all the questions lol

suncrafter
06-23-2006, 03:19:23
i do not know how to kick the door down because it is always saying that it is a bad kick.
Where do i click to kick it down?

kick just under the door-knob TWICE.

Ceroill
08-01-2006, 00:47:53
Link:
http://www.gamershood.com/index.php?content=stickmanmurder

This one is a dud too.

Mistery
08-01-2006, 01:00:44
Updated the first post with the new links to the 5 episodes.

livinaco
08-03-2006, 14:22:44
please could someone tell me where the gun is in case 5, and tell me the motive of the killing?

suncrafter
08-12-2006, 07:41:43
The gun is down the man-hole and in one of the blue puddles of water.
The motive was "Stolen Credit Cards".

Thank you, it looks better that way. :)

please could someone tell me where the gun is in case 5, and tell me the motive of the killing?

I've added a help section to the forum. If you get stuck - feel free to go there and post for help. :)

OK, Thank you. :)

Glad you all like it. :)

mongoose
02-23-2007, 21:52:52
stuck on episode 2

walkthrough to episode 2

bige92
02-24-2007, 20:53:22
walkthrough for # 2 :

1. go to the river
2.get inside the car
3.reed the pink paper in the glove box
4.go to #944 Pavilion St.
5.talk with Barbara she will give you a adress
6.go to 302 Lucinda Ave.
7.find the glasses under the couch
8.go to victim`s room
9.listen to the last mesage on the phone
10.look in the bin
11.look at the painting
12.go to morgue
13.search in the box
14.go to the sergent and tell him:
a)that you know the kiler
b)it is frank shefer
c)the time is 11:05
d)the evedince about trip is the phone
e)the motivation is barbara
f)the last proof is the blue botlle
15.go to 302 Lucinda Ave.
16.go inside the house
17. the only way to stop frank is to try to shoot him
18.he will go to the police station and the end

bluberx
07-24-2007, 11:38:11
i solved all the mysteries in one day. yay for me

Destruction
09-03-2007, 19:51:15
i have beaten all the levels but for number 1 i don't know how to do the step "avoid being bruttally killed" so how do i that step?

diana8lovedogs
09-07-2007, 18:48:41
I am so happy :)) :)) I have finished them all.I can't wait next Stickman to appear :)) :))

GIBunny
10-09-2007, 21:37:30
ok I have typed in all sorts of combinations to get he murderer in ep.4 but it keeps saying that there is no such person?

Were am I going wrong?

pink skinned, bald

scar on neck, scar on the back of the neck, scar on back of neck. ect
tattoo of a skull and cross bones, tattoo skull and cross bones. ect
purple birth-mark, purple birthmark, purple birth mark. ect.

please help thanks

narutouzumaki9
12-27-2007, 19:50:43
can someone help me to beat the 3 murder please can someone help me

i need help on 5 for the question to go down the drain

can you help me on 5 for the question to go down the drain

kimky_xox
06-05-2009, 05:14:11
dude vers 4 is da guy who died 6 years ago

um no, i think ur a bit mixed up. Version 1 is the Stabbing, Ver. 2 is the Car in the River, Ver. 3 is the 16 yr old boy (Billy Grump) , Ver. 4 Is the Baldy dude. And Ver. 5 is the Guy getting run over.

Got it right?

mallory
05-09-2010, 20:35:30
Need help with first one.

please help me with the first one!!!:panda2: