Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Logic's Pick-a-Path Riddle 3 (for kids!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Logic's Pick-a-Path Riddle 3 (for kids!)

Just as in the previous "Pick-a-Path" Riddles, you are once again trapped inside a room in a very strange hotel. Except for one room (whose location is unknown), none of the rooms in the hotel have any doors or windows! Instead, each room is equipped with a teleportation device which will allow you to teleport yourself into one of the nearby rooms. But before you can teleport into a room, you will have to solve a puzzle/riddle for that room.

The object of the game is to find (and teleport into) the only room that will let you escape from the hotel.

This game is available to download here:

http://www.simplecodeworks.com/pick-a-path-3/

WARNING:
    USE SPOILER TAGS TO GIVE HINTS.
    DO NOT GIVE SOLUTIONS, POST FULL QUESTIONS, OR GIVE A LINK TO ANY PART OF THE GAME.

THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE SPOILERS
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    sigpic

I can't seem to get the game to open. I've downloaded and extracted the files. When I try to play in full-screen mode, I get the introduction screen, but it closes when I try to go to the next screen. It won't load at all in window mode.
    sigpic

Comment

I just now tried it again, and it worked perfectly for me. Don't know why you are having problems.

Comment

It's probably my computer. It's always having some sort of problem.
        sigpic

Comment

i cant even get into half the rooms going round in circles can only get into 20 of them how do you open new rooms?
          MADELEINE MCCANN

Comment

Originally posted by Hayles View Post
            i cant even get into half the rooms going round in circles can only get into 20 of them how do you open new rooms?
            Some of the rooms have more than one possible correct answer.
            So think carefully!

Comment

Working...
            X