Kings Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kings Island

An awesome RPG! Hack, slash, and explore your way through King's Island.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

stupid addictive game!

i'm kinda just wandering at times, but it's too addictive to stop right now. It took me forever to figure this out, so I will post: TO use potions, double click on them. You can put them in the boxes at the bottom of your inv. screeen for easy use while fighitng. drag and drop weapons, armor and rings. umm... you can sell useless stuff on certain levels.

freaking stupid addictive game..

Comment

I am stuck at one of the levels where I need to kill the guy with the air weakness. Have no idea how to kill him. I have used clubs, swords, arrows, etc. Obviously, I am not using the right weapon

Any suggestions?

Comment

I just used the Air Gladius I got from the last boss. It has great damage and bonus, while also being air . If you didn't pick it up when you killed that boss, then... X_X.

Comment

Okay, where are the stupid kings flags?!??! I killed Mr Volare but i cant find a king flag to wave on the villiage tower. please help!!!

Oh, and can you drop items out of your backpack to replace with other items you find? or can you only remove them by selling them to the merchants?
          Last edited by Mistery; 10-20-2008, 00:02:52. Reason: Please edit your post instead of multiple posting

Comment

Thank you

Thank you ice cube..
            @Atcak47.. As far as I have explored there are no flags to be picked up.. Also, you cannot drop items that you have picked up but you can sell them to the merchant. If you have already sold a lot of items, the merchant's inventory will become full and he wont be able to buy from you.. Hope that helps.

Comment

the flag is a little red banner on a stand near a tent.....it blends in with the background so its hard to find until you hover your mouse over it.

If you drag an item to the little looped arrow on the bottom right, you can drop it.

is there a map for this game? im Friggin Lost

Comment

OK I can't go through the portal in level 3 some magic is blocking it can someone tell me if I should kill all the crazy cows to get through and I read up above I didn't get a Air Gladius but I did get an Ice one are they 2 seprate things??

Comment

Air Gladius is a different one to the Ice, the Air is Air element and has 1 damage higher on min and max damage.

I never encountered a magic barrier, I think its because I killed that Cow Boss mage before I attempted to go through the portal.

Also, don't try to fight the last boss without completing the fire sword quest.
                  I somehow found myself at the lair of the final boss, I didn't have the weapon to kill him and there was no portal to go back to get it...

Comment

Where do we need to put the flag once we found it? Does anyone have a map or walkthrough yet?

Never mind...
                    Last edited by Mistery; 10-22-2008, 01:49:26. Reason: Please edit your post instead of multiple posting

Comment

Too slow and buggy for me but until Diablo 3 comes out it'll do and its free. If you go backwards after saving all the bad guys and chests are regenerated which makes levelling up to 3 pretty easy.

Comment

An RPG to burn away the days until Diablo 3.
                        I will force myself to occupy myself with this until then.

Comment

I found maps at the Age Of Games website. There planing to make a second one soon. Can you check the maps out and tell me where you got the Air Gladuis please?? I played again and got to the same place without getting it and I think your right you need to beat the Cow boss to remove the barrier.

http://www.ageofgames.net/

Originally posted by lseprincess View Post
                          Where do we need to put the flag once we found it? Does anyone have a map or walkthrough yet?
                          Erm not sure if this is a spoiler so better to be safe then sorry putting the answer in spoiler tags.

Last edited by DaredevilFan; 10-21-2008, 00:48:01. Reason: Added answer where to put flag

Comment

two questions -

anyone know how to get an earth weapon to defeat mukka?

where is the crazy pig boss???

thanks for the maps!

finally realized that i was asking about the wrong boss. There is another boss that you need an earth weapon for. And you need it for Mukka - the crazy pig. Anyone know how to defeat them???
                            Last edited by Mistery; 10-22-2008, 01:48:58. Reason: Please edit your post instead of multiple posting

Comment

Yes thanks for the page of maps. I had no idea the game was that large.

Comment

Working...
                              X