• Show
Clear All

• Four doors

Japanese room escape game.

New URL:
    http://homepage2.nifty.com/komugi/bs3.html

Alternative URL:
    http://www.doodoo.ru/modules.php?op=...&orderby=dateD

Right, as I experienced, this one can't be fully beaten without knowing the language, so some spoilers I got from someone who speaks Japanese (many thanks to ragtolin for this!):

2nd room:

3rd room:

last room:

ADDED: Right now the link doesn't work. If an alternate link can be found, I will add it here. If the game stays lost, I will bin this thread after a couple of days. :-(
    Last edited by Mistery; 05-26-2006, 17:24:29.

Due to bandwidth problems the maker of the game decided to make a password protection for his games so that the access is limited to some people. Since I don't think that this will change, I put this to the bin.
    It's sad but true...

Comment

Okay, the game is online again, so I moved the thread out of the bin again and updated the link in the lead post. :-)

Comment

m n d first room and haven`t found anything yet!!! meaning i`m stuck!!!!

all right i`m quitting!
        Last edited by Yvonne; 10-29-2010, 00:34:49. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

Originally posted by maruja_pie
          m n d first room and haven`t found anything yet!!! meaning i`m stuck!!!!

EDIT: got it again!

Comment

1st room

i don`t get it what colored pattern should i get?
            i had found a set of buttons from the bookshelf colored violet red and blu but the orb colors don`t match? just curious sowi!

Comment

i m stuck on the 3rd room..

Comment

2nd room

Help I'm stuck in the 2nd room. I have tried & tried & I can't get the room key. What am I doing wrong?
                Life is long and complicated. Don't make it harder!
                Love and thoughts are with everyone who is going through a rough time.

Comment

See my first post for hints.

Comment

I've tried and it's not working for me. Am I just being really dumb or is there something I'm missing?

Comment

Yes, it seems that the "code" for the second room has been changed. Unfortunately I can't read the notice (that contains what you have to do). Guess we'll have to wait for someone who knows the language to help us out.

Got it again!!!
                      Room 2:
                      Last edited by Yvonne; 10-29-2010, 00:35:30. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

Thank you!!!

Comment

I'm stuck in the second room! I don't have any paper.. though I don't know where my inventory is..

Comment

As far as I remember, if you picked up something, it was shown at the bottom of the game screen.

Comment

Actually I have the paper now, but can't seem to get the key!!

I just realised that you have to press the arrow at the bottom to get it into your inventory *blush* but the key won't come!
                              Last edited by Mistery; 09-30-2006, 22:21:18. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Working...
                              X